• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What are characters you wish you could make profiles for? (Part 3)

Ben CleverName said:
Sandro has been called the most powerful necromancer and the most powerful lich multiple times, completely fodderized Gem who has been called "one of the greatest Sorceresses that Enroth had ever seen" and beasts like Gelu. So I'm pretty sure that should qualify him as a top tier.

Jek-14 from Star Wars... Lego Star Wars that is. He's a sith, force-sensitive clone of Jango Fett that was shown having stronger force abilities than Yoda (Lego, non-canon Yoda), and overall seems to be a very interesting character that'd be great for Vs. Battles. He has all the force abilities you'd expect from a higher tier Star Wars character along with lightsaber skills.

Yeah, I remember him. He'd be a fun addition, as well as the rest of the Force wielders from the Freemaker Saga.

Ogbunabali said:
Ben CleverName said:
Sandro has been called the most powerful necromancer and the most powerful lich multiple times, completely fodderized Gem who has been called "one of the greatest Sorceresses that Enroth had ever seen" and beasts like Gelu. So I'm pretty sure that should qualify him as a top tier.
That was with the artifacts that I listed. Without them, he could still beat her, but it would be a lot more evenly matched than before. He also no longer has them after Shadow of Death though I'm unsure what became of them (if they were destroyed or not).

Either way, I still don't think they're top tier. I'd argue that Dracon could contend with if not soundly defeat Sandro even with the artifacts. As for Tarnum... look up Heroes Chronicles if you want to learn about what makes him so OP. It gets to the point that he actually is regarded as one of the most powerful beings.

Beyond that there are the Ancients which were powerful enough to create entire worlds, including Enroth, which Sandro and Gem reside in before Heroes 4.

It got deleted because there were reasons for it to be deleted Figured out what I'm doing yet?

Is there a guide anywhere on this wiki on how to make Character/Verse pages? I would like a link, if so. Also from what I've gathered, I would have to make that page in a blog post, then have it approved, and only then actually make it a page, right?

Oh, how did I overlook those lol. Anyway, is the thing I said about blog posts before actually making them pages correct, or can I just make one as soon as I've got enough info?

(Also, I'd prefer Armor, though I don't really care)

You can use blog posts if you want to slowly build up profiles. But if you've already got all the necessary information and are able to fill all the statistics, then it isn't necessary.

I see, thank you. I still think I'll do a blog post for it tho, there's a lot of stuff to go through.

Ben CleverName said:
Not really. Even without them he has still been regarded as one of the most powerful beings on Enroth. And according to the cutscene at the end of Shadow of Death, they separated the artifacts.

Dracon is pretty powerful, but even fodder liches are grand masters of all schools of magic, no doubt the greatest lich would contend. And as for Tarum, I know I've played Chronicles, he's among the God Tiers of the verse for beating the Elemental Lords.

I know about the Ancients, and no, they didn't create entire worlds they were unable to, that's why they created nacells. And they didn't create Enroth, the Elemental Lords did.

Ogbunabali said:
Ben CleverName said:
Not really. Even without them he has still been regarded as one of the most powerful beings on Enroth. And according to the cutscene at the end of Shadow of Death, they separated the artifacts.
Dracon is pretty powerful, but even fodder liches are grand masters of all schools of magic, no doubt the greatest lich would contend. And as for Tarum, I know I've played Chronicles, he's among the God Tiers of the verse for beating the Elemental Lords.

I know about the Ancients, and no, they didn't create entire worlds they were unable to, that's why they created nacells. And they didn't create Enroth, the Elemental Lords did.
Admittedly I'm not as familiar with the lore as I'd like to be. I've only played HOMM3 and only know about Tarnum and the rest through watching cutscenes. I based my information off of this page on the Ancients which lists Enroth as one of their creations.

I still don't think Sandro could take Dracon without the artifacts but given my limited knowledge on the franchise I'm willing to concede that he could. It's just that Azure Dragons were hyped up to be some of the most powerful creatures in the game's lore (and are easily the most powerful unit in the game) and his campaigns were basically shoving it down our throats how much of an achievement it would be to kill them. By the end of the campaign it turns out to be a pretty one-sided stomp for Dracon assuming you don't just waste your units and spell points early.

@Spelunky You don't have to worry, as long as the profile is good it's fine.

For anyone who wants to create a character profile, please at least create a calc blog or visit + link from here and here, thanks.

Why do we have Aleph's SMT Apocalypse incarnation pictured on his profile, but not for any of the others?

For that matter, why don't we already have Diamond Realm incarnations on their profiles?

I think Aleph's Apocalypse picture is just for show, just like how Demifiend has two human image tabs. And also it's because non canon versions of characters are not allowed.

Well I guess something must've changed around here because Matthew deleted my profile with no explanation whatsoever. I talked to Wokistan about this and he said non canon versions of already existing characters are not allowed. Mind reading this and give your opinion: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3097283

Back