• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What are characters you wish you could make profiles for? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My internet died last night and I had to go on mobile, and we all know making profiles on mobile is hard, but I'm finally back on my computer. I'm gonna try to make that Dora profile again...

Insecurity97 said:
Welp, I'm currently making Dora's profile, wish me luck...
My advice:

1) Make a wip draft character blog first.

2) Make separate calc blogs at the same time.

So that everyone will know that you are working on Dora and that Dora is yours.

Bobsican said:
Insecurity97 said:
I don't support Dora either, but the haxes she has are very interesting. A bloodlusted Dora would make a pretty dangerous fighter if you ask me
It would be funny if she actually got something like Plot or Fate manip via 4th wall breaking
Barney the Dinosaur vs Dora the Explorer would be "epic".

And I am not surprised Barney and Dora are asking Wiz and Boomstick for a fan voting to decidee who wins.

Insecurity97 said:
I don't see why not. Funnily enough, I was gonna make a page for Fred Rechid (the "My leg!" fish)
I believe he has some good durability being chopped to the floor by spongebob

Insecurity97 said:
Fred has also survived the destruction of Bikini Bottom a LOT, which is normally 9-B. And he has some regen feats
Being thrown by mr krabs, having his leg be off (lots of times) possibly getting hit by a laser from giant plankton

Welp, I was actually able to make my Caleb City profile. Ant, Bambu, Elizhaa, Weekly, and Ogurt all looked at it and didn't delete it so I guess I'm good to go.

Speaking of spongebob, larry the lobster has some incredible lifting strength being able to lift a large ancor

Still wanna do Pajama Sam.

He actually just broke a pickax once just by using it and I feel as though something could be done with that. That was only from one game though

Insecurity97 said:
I don't see why not. Funnily enough, I was gonna make a page for Fred Rechid (the "My leg!" fish)
Well, here are a few reasons I´m questioning it:

- He is tagged as an "imaginary" character for some reason

- Lacks feats

- The most it can have in powers is ressurection via being able to come back from Patrick intoxicating him to death with his... wastes.

Insecurity97 said:
Speaking of SpongeBob, I'm working on a profile for Larry the Lobster, should his AP be "At least 9-B"?
Sandy is explicitly stated to be stronger, so he should just get the "Varies from 10-C to 9-B at his peak" treatment.

AlexSoloVaAlFuturo is making Keijo girls valve and profiles so please note every one

Ah Dragon tails, my childhood that was just recently driving me crazy due to not being able to remember its name or any of its characters'.

I see people can make sandbox profiles, how do you do that?

There's a lot of profiles I want to develop but can't quite immediately make because I need to organize the feats for them.

SpelunkyDunkey said:
I really want to make a composite Bikini Bottomite (the fish from spongebob) but I'm really not sure if it would be suitable.
Some of the fish do have useful feats. Fred does have Broadway Force and regen

TANTOR (1)
TANTOR

Also. @Glitch Trainer. Just go to your profile and type /sandbox (or anything you want) after your name in the url). For example.

User:Glitch Trainer MangleMan25/Sandbox

Thanks, now time to make some profiles.

SpelunkyDunkey said:
I really want to make a composite Bikini Bottomite (the fish from spongebob) but I'm really not sure if it would be suitable.
I don´t think a composite for such thing would be allowed, they are not related to each other enought.

Insecurity97 said:
SpelunkyDunkey said:
Some of the fish do have useful feats. Fred does have Broadway Force and regen
Also, in the episode Patty Hype, one of the fish was able to comically turn out the lights in the ocean to show his glow-in-the-dark tongue. A composite Bikini Bottomite may have darkness manipulation from that.

SpelunkyDunkey said:
Also, in the episode Patty Hype, one of the fish was able to comically turn out the lights in the ocean to show his glow-in-the-dark tongue. A composite Bikini Bottomite may have darkness manipulation from that.
That feat is clearly just a gag and an outlier.

That feat is High 6-A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back