• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wendy Marvell speed/dc increase

As of newest chapter of FT Wendy managed to strike Dimaria Yesta (rated as High Hypersonic, City Level) . It was ambush but he still managed to do it without reaction of second one. Would it grant her speed upgrate in both base and DF post 2nd skip. It also could be counted as attack potency feat because the damage was applied to Dimaria.

How about we wait and see how that fight plays out?

Ambush doesn't necessarily mean anything, I may remind you of brandish being taken out by one of canas punches.

LordAizenSama said:
heres another thing, where is this high hypersonic stat from? I'm quite sceptical about it
I dunno

I want to upgrade FT Speed

But they said me to not put High Hypersonic without proof

But i think than Dimaria and the others spriggan should be High Hypersonic (causally blitzed Kagura)

And FDK Natsu and Zeref at least High Hypersonic

Upgrading Speed doesn't work like that unfortunately, you can't Quantify a Speedblitz either. Eventually you'd reach ridiculous levels of speed with no feats basing it like that

So this High Hypersonic, Unless someone shows me a calc as to why she's at that level, would go to At Least Hypersonic+

Apart from speed wouldn't it give a Wendy an additoinal AP, it was an actuall attack compared to (maybe) funny way to knock Brandish out. As the damage wasn't really strong it may grant her just slight incrrease. owewver you are rigt waiting would bring new, more reasonable info.

Wendy must've did some hardcore training she's up there with the other slayers now I don't think this should go into her speed so she shouldn't be HH since it was a surprise attack but her AP is fair game damaging her Spriggan Durability like that so at least 7-B for her, and that's without Dragonforce.

Nibbler3100 said:
Wendy must've did some hardcore training she's up there with the other slayers now I don't think this should go into her speed so she shouldn't be HH since it was a surprise attack but her AP is fair game damaging her Spriggan Durability like that so at least 7-B for her, and that's without Dragonforce.
It was DragonForce lol

Sure, I didn't regognized her feather stuff. Anyways it should be enoug to put her Dragon force post 2nd skip as new "version'" of Wendy stats with At least Hypersonic+ and At least Small City

Alpha149 said:
Nibbler3100 said:
It was DragonForce lol
Oh lmao I didn't realize you can just see feathers sticking out and barely the wings, these stats are even more plausible now.

Back