• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Well.....i will do it....creating this chaos.....(GEoM vs Yakou Madara)

Surprise this is not Reinhard vs GEoM rematch,but instead Madara vs GEoM (i will create that rematch i swear,but not now),and because Pachi is give up,i will follow his legacy,alright lets go!!!

-Base Yakou vs in the imperium GEoM,GEoM is in 4-B

-Speed equalized

-Both in character

-Place located in the GEoM throne

-Range is 30 meter

-Win via anything!!!

EmperorAttack
Kajiri Kamui Yakou

• GEoM : 0
  • Yakou : 0

taikyoku despite being 0 yakou possesses it which is...like CP said pretty much 1-A hax...alrfy can elaborate more cause this is KKK but i remember it was along those likes

If base Reinhard vs the Emperor was still a solid fight (if I'm remembering it correctly?), and Madara is supposed to be about equal to Reinhard, I don't think this is a stomp like people are making it out to be.

Not entirely related, but the Masadaverse explanation things really need to be updated, at some point. A lot of things relating to actual power/cosmological structure aren't provided with proper translations or just stated like it's common knowledge.

Now several ppl in masadaverse is suddenly have 1-A hax in their 3D form -.-

Also matt is the one who create the first Reinhard vs Geom match.

And I made the second one, which went down in meme legend.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Just gonna wait for ALRF to come and say Yakou also has 1-A hax...
Does having familiars that can fuse and become 1-A count?

Back