• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

WELL ANOTHER SHINZA DOWNGRADE? MAYBE NOT

Status
Not open for further replies.
On any serious note, I firmly remain opposed to any changes (positive or negative) that are all in another language which 99.99% of the entire wiki cannot audit.

There is no point throwing a bunch of Japanese at us and saying "This is what it says" because you could just be lying, mistranslating, misinterpreting, etc.

So until a proper audited English translation of everything is provided, I remain against on the basis of there being likely error/inaccuracy, which Shinza has a history of already.
Well technically only 70% is untranslated
Anyway every thing in the OP was properly translated, and like I said I will add more stuffs later cause those ones are still been translated the reason for these is cause I don't want a repeat of history
The stuff was rushed as i will soon become busy for the next few weeks and i wanted to post the thread before then
and i will add stuffs to the OP later when they are done been translated, although i believe this is enough to cover the needed part
As I said in the OP

The majority of shit in the Nasuverse isn't even officially translated, yet we've accepted everything from CCC and so on and so forth for years now. We just use the translations users gathered from the RAW's for that verse along with hundreds of other verses.

Not having an official translation to English is irrelevant otherwise the majority of the Nasuverse wouldn't even be 3-A. I see no reason to deny this so yeah, I agree with this wholeheartedly.

You said you were still looking for paralost scans and stuff from k3. A scan for the throne being inaccessible would be nice.
The throne being inaccessible is only relevant for the 1A thread not this one.
Anyway the stuffs I am still translating are not really important to the thread, just supporting evidence

Give me a few hrs and I will post a translated portion of the video I(catzlaflame) am working on that
Really? It’s going to take a while, but I’ll definitely check it out. I think a blog about the singularity’s dimensional nature should be made, but that’s just me.

Really? It’s going to take a while, but I’ll definitely check it out. I think a blog about the singularity’s dimensional nature should be made, but that’s just me.
Well a blog will go a long way, but translating huge chunks of Japanese is tasking, so if lots of people are willing to help out it can be fine but way too much for a is gel person that is why I prefer just translating the needed stuffs

Well a blog will go a long way, but translating huge chunks of Japanese is tasking, so if lots of people are willing to help out it can be fine but way too much for a is gel person that is why I prefer just translating the needed stuffs
Sure, I'm willing to help translate stuff, I can also ask some people I know. I could probably ask Yuri in dms to help translate (albeit he likely won't respond cause university stuff)

But just saying, logic/evidences for anything related to 1A Shinza should be put in a different blog or some kind of place to develop a CRT.

Why was this thread made so soon……

Scans:

First, I want to apologize, I promised to provide the translations for this yesterday but it was a lot more then I expected and with 7am to 7pm football practice taxing me to no end……well yea but anyway let’s address the scans dilemma ,

- First there’s a minor problem, I translated almost every last minute of the video linked in the OP with soujirou and shiori but they’res quite literally no mention of the singularity at all, even the scene that mentions hajun doesn’t mention anything of the sort. HOWEVER these two videos do indeed show the scenes or at least what I think the scenes are. So, if this is accepted or whatevr, the 2nd video in the op should be swapped out with these 2.
Anyway, in the ending of the last video soujirou and shiori faint from exhaustion from fighting some soldiers which are infused with the shit from hajuns law that makes them get strong but greedy or whatever, And In the first linked video we look through soujirous perspective once he awakens again, however he wakes up in a completely different place, he says a bunch of stuff describing it as an island and wavy oceans but what I want to point out is this scan cus it’s interesting.

“ここは国産みの地。かつて世界はここより誕生した
This is the land of birth. The world was once born here.”

so in the scan we see a CG of a beach and it states this beach was where the world had once been born. Which is obviously in reference to this
So soujirou and shiori manifest in the twilight beach. And also The twilight beach is obviously an aspect of the singularity, as mercerius verbatim states it.
Moving on

高まり合う二人の愛が、ここに再び神威となる。
The growing love of the two becomes a divine power again here.

国産みの地より新たな世界を紡ぐため。
To spin a new world from the land of interal production.

それこそが試すということ。は根源まで行けばそこになり、続けることで限界も消える。
That's what you try. If you go to the source of it all, it will be there, and if you continue, the limit will disappear.

類として、曇として、ただ一つの法則を自己に展開し続けるだけのモノと化した。彼らは歩く特異点とも形容され、万象におけるもっとも自立した生命体に他ならない。
As a class, as a cloud, they have become objects that only continue to develop a single law for themselves. They can be described as walking singularities, and they are nothing but the most independent life forms in all of existence

So the above is a bunch of stuff I think would suppourt the argument maybe… but the main scans are when they achieve a full on emanation and have a final clash of sorts, the scenes I refer to and that are the most relevant to the OP come up.

二つの激突は間違いなく現字宙の天地開開以来、最大の衝撃を発生させ得るだろう。
The two clashes could undoubtedly generate the greatest impact since the opening of the current space.

何千年何万年世界の亀製を落下し続けていた神州は、ついにこのとき最後の壁を斬断されて穴の底と繋がった。
Shinshu, which had been falling the world's shell for thousands of years, finally cut off the last wall and connected it to the bottom of the hole.

So yea that’s about all I could find…..

Stuff
1. Again this thread was made way to quickly we didn’t even have all the proper proof and whatnot, and we didn’t get a chance to discuss arguments in the discussion thread.

2. we don’t even have the scans for PL dimensions other than a single one that wouldent inheritly mean anything on its own. so let’s stay on topic and deal with things 1 at a time, I really don’t want ppl to go spread rumors that shinza is gonna be upgraded to 1-A again and then it not working out for some reason, that wouldnt be good to say the least……..

Last edited:
So should we close this thread and wait until a more structured and well-considered version can be created instead?

So should we close this thread and wait until a more structured and well-considered version can be created instead?
No, this one is pretty okay, everything needed is in the OP. and all the proof needed are there
would be nice if we could get inputs from staffs and members

Imo, we should keep it open now that it’s been made

Last edited:
Well, it would be preferable if all preparations are finished and the thread structured to become easier to follow before it is posted.

Well, it would be preferable if all preparations are finished and the thread structured to become easier to follow before it is posted.
i will soon become busy for some weeks that was why i wanted to do it before the end of this week, everything actually needed is in the OP all the necessary scans and proof have been provided

At Least Hyperverse Level (Gods are higher dimensional beings that exists beyond the multiverse, with the throne being a place that stands above the lower dimensions in Paradise lost and described as a world inaccesible by demons, with dimensions holding the same difference as the one between reality and fiction), likely Hyperverse level (Gods can pierce through the Singularity and its dimensional layers, including that of its center, where the Throne resides. While the amount of layers depends of the Throne God in place, Mercurius' stated that goingthrough the one under his heaven would be like "falling forever" while Hajun's was stated to be above the former, to the point of it only taking "the time a person would hold their breath" in comparison to the thousands of years Yato put drilling through it. Whether these dimensional layers works on a power is however left vague, since Soujirou and Shiori, two Gods below Yato, succeeded in breaching the last layer he didn't get through).
Shouldn't it be "At least Hyperverse level, likely higher" instead of "At least Hyperverse level, likely Hyperverse level"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back