• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

WELL ANOTHER SHINZA DOWNGRADE? MAYBE NOT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then shouldn't it just be 1-B, atleast 1-B.
Tho I haven't seen any atleast statement for 1-B.
they are at least 12D
the throne is inaccessibe to anyone not a god, and stands above a 11D world in PL
and also the entire yakou madara shticks, which i want to avoid as much as possible in this thread,

Just going to say one thing : the crown is the highest sephira of Muzan's world but that doesn't mean the Analogy of Picture and outside the picture doesn't applies to crown. Just because it's the highest sephira doesn't mean its existence is on the Paper. Masada likely retconned the idea and made it so that crown was never a part of canvas. This is kinda consistent with the fact that Angels (?) Can't reach the throne by merely increasing their dimensions.

Then shouldn't it just be 1-B, atleast 1-B.
Tho I haven't seen any atleast statement for 1-B.
ThIs Thread actually exists to strengthen the previous 1-B tiering by adding in more proof. The previous proof was just Madara and his hyperverse barrier but we have found something more concrete.

they are at least 12D
the throne is inaccessibe to anyone not a god, and stands above a 11D world in PL
and also the entire yakou madara shticks, which i want to avoid as much as possible in this thread,
I don't really care about this but I get the point now you said atleast 12D. Cause atleast normally means the character's are potentially close to the next teir from what I've seen on this platform.

Just something about that Soujiro scan you posted. Soujiro's distortion originates from Anna (origin of distortion). She can do the same what Soujiro does but on even a better scale. His cutting was described to be something more than mere cutting but a form of higher dimensional cutting, that can cut literally any law, possibility or anything. His Taikyoku is a better version of his distortion, brought about by soujiro law "i want to be a blade and cut everything" which utilizes taikyoku. And we are aware that Soujiro's taikyoku law is just a better version of his distortion he got from Anna. So his Distortion doesn't actually cuts the dimension but cuts objectss like they were merely a dimensional object. So that scene is just Masada saying how even the space he cuts is like a dimensional structure against his law.

This will not downgrade or upgrade anything, just pointing something out.

That's literally his distortion nature though.
I am not sure what you are saying here, but there is a difference between a description of his distortion and a description of an object he cuts. The "dimensional" adjective was used for the object here.

I am not sure what you are saying here, but there is a difference between a description of his distortion and a description of an object he cuts. The "dimensional" adjective was used for the object here.
Agreed, I’m kind of against the whole thing with the singularity because we know it has some kind of dimensional space. Now, it could just be some kind of flowery language, but that’s just me.

Wasn't exactly what I was talking about, just the nitpicking of what Soujiro's Distortion does, which does not affect 1-A.

I was writing an entire reply to darksmash and ended up deleting it...

Now, it could just be some kind of flowery language, but that’s just me.
It is not flowery language. Soujirou's taikyoku law is an extention of his unknown distortion which allows to him cut things akin to how a higher dimensional being cuts a lower one. His law is an ultimate extention of his true (previously unknown) distortion that lets him cut anything as if they were of lower Dimensional. His unknown distortion is vague too, he tried to cut numahime with his higher D slash (we consider her higher dimensional here) and utterly failed.

I agree, 1A discussions should be moved to the revival thread.
This isn't even 1-A discussion. This is me literally correcting the fanfic being passed off here.

Thing is odinson, we know his distortion is higher dimensional by definition, even stating that it’s a higher dimensional concept or cutting.

Wasn't exactly what I was talking about, just the nitpicking of what Soujiro's Distortion does, which does not affect 1-A.
Oh alright I will stop now. I just found it bad how people are taking everything in a vacuum and ignoring any possible context.

Thing is odinson, we know his distortion is higher dimensional by definition, even stating that it’s a higher dimensional concept or cutting.
Yes and I'm not saying anything different. You will have to bring up his distortion when talking about his Taikyoku law

I was writing an entire reply to darksmash and ended up deleting it...

It is not flowery language. Soujirou's taikyoku law is an extention of his unknown distortion which allows to him cut things akin to how a higher dimensional being cuts a lower one. His law is an ultimate extention of his true (previously unknown) distortion that lets him cut anything as if they were of lower Dimensional. His unknown distortion is vague too, he tried to cut numahime with his higher D slash (we consider her higher dimensional here) and utterly failed.

This isn't even 1-A discussion. This is me literally correcting the fanfic being passed off here.
I was just asking, but where did you get this from? Also, just pointing it out, but numahime already has soujirou’s distortion.

Yes and I'm not saying anything different. You will have to bring up his distortion when talking about his Taikyoku law
But his distortion isn’t inherently part of his taikyoku. Besides, a higher dimensional slash cutting through dimensional space looks pretty bad on 1A singularity

It is an extention of it and an upgraded version. His distortion is called "unknown" for a reason.

Obviously, but why are you even bringing 1-A btw
Thing is, the higher-dimensional nature was already there before he became a god

I was just pointing out that the logic goes against the singularity being 1A, I agree that it was fairly unnecessary.

Thing is, the higher-dimensional nature was already there before he became a god
I literally never argued otherwise though.

Btw, his higher D attack (which was stated to cut the tenmas) couldn't do shit to Numahime. It means his distortion is very vague before he achieves Taikyoku.

I am not exactly sure who passed any "fanfic" here, when the only thing that was pointed out was how singularity was called dimensional space.

No offense, but all this just seems like a form of coping

The singularity is infinite, no? Then again, it is unknown if there are infinite layers and shit
The Singularity being infinite doesn't mean the number of dimensions are infinite in accordance with the OP. Since the intent is to argue that each depth difference for the gods is a dimensional difference, not the default layers of it. Which means the max you are gonna get is Hajun's Taikyoku number of dimensions.

The Singularity being infinite doesn't mean the number of dimensions are infinite in accordance with the OP. Since the intent is to argue that each depth difference for the gods is a dimensional difference, not the default layers of it. Which means the max you are gonna get is Hajun's Taikyoku number of dimensions.
That’s kind of what I said… how high would Hajun be?

The singularity is infinite, no? Then again, it is unknown if there are infinite layers and shit
In size yes it is infinite, not in the number of dimensions/layers/walls as that is unknown and dependent on the God head and his taikyoku

There aren't infinite layers because no one ever expanded it to infinite, even hajun's immeasurable and not infinite.

No offense, but all this just seems like a form of coping
You right, I should just chill and let others make profiles full of fanfictions, and then people say "the profiles are bad lol no one is there to correct them, delete the verse"

If the depth depends on throne gods' strength, and Hajun"s strength is rising immeasurably, then it'll be pretty high in 1-B.

You right, I should just chill and let others make profiles full of fanfictions, and then people say "the profiles are bad lol no one is there to correct them, delete the verse"
You should chill and stop derailing because there hasn't been any fanfiction in the first place. A direct statement calling something dimensional is pretty much that. The amount of mental gymnastics you are pulling to try to defend it only reminds me of coping mechanisms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back