• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Welcome to Pagemageddon! Bill Cipher Rework.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unnecessary imo
This image is stupid though. Its not bill just a painting of him, which is a weird choics when we have good renders (the one I use) that actually show Bill
Because it's better lmao.
Its literally a painting of Bill. Are we gonna put a painting of Bill rather than Bill himself? How does that make sense.

Tabbers for images is the best. “Normal, Mad, Monster, Painting”

Idk what you mean it looks fine for me
7C7T2Ta.png

Ok can we please wrap up this thread. I can't even tell what is going on anymore.

The yellow outline is fine.

Ok can we please wrap up this thread. I can't even tell what is going on anymore.

The yellow outline is fine.
Agreed. Accepted changes should be applied. If any smaller ones are still missing they can be addressed in the future with more concise CRTs. This thread has covered many main topics, it complicates things so much less to finish those agreed upon and move on.

Agreed. Accepted changes should be applied. If any smaller ones are still missing they can be addressed in the future with more concise CRTs. This thread has covered many main topics, it complicates things so much less to finish those agreed upon and move on.
We should add the haxes, get them accepted and be done with the profile entirely.

Its not like we have a page limit for CRTs.

We should add the haxes, get them accepted and be done with the profile entirely.

Its not like we have a page limit for CRTs.
We don't, but you have to agree that separating topics and addressing them at a time or by categories does a world of good to organization and comprehension of anything, compared to throwing all things one after the other with no rhyme or reason. That sort of cluttering makes it harder for people who weren't there all along to provide opinions or, as Phoenks just said, understand what the thread is going on about. This one is already going and I've been here through it all so it's whatever. But if anyone defends how the thread looks right now in comprehensible organization, they need to give stern, renewed evaluation to their standards of what that means.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back