• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Rwby and Overlord have characters in the same tier? (GASP!) Those characters in overlord aren't to brokenly hax to have a fair fight? (Larger GASP!)

Joking aside the icy heiress vs the beautiful princess, who will take home the victory in this battle?

Weiss vs Narberal

Both are high 8-c of course, latest Weiss appearance. Speed is equal. Victory via death or incap, sba for everything else.

Narberal flies up in the air and spams lightning at Yang, whittling down Yang's aura bit by bit with Yang being able to do practically nothing about it as she's mainly a CQC fighter. As lightning magic from Overlord's Tier Magic has shown realistic properties for lightning spells such as causing paralysis and seizures, Narberal's lightning would circumvent Yang's aura and paralyse/incapacitate her (like it did to many other Aura users canonically). Even if Yang manages to get close, Narberal can just simply teleport out of her range and spam range Yang to death. And if the course of the match takes long enough, Narberal would likely start to use Invisibility and make herself become invisible, so Yang would also have little to no chances of sensing where she is at that point as she gets spam ranged to death.

I vote that Narberal wins with low difficulty.

With the new revisions to what a stomp is, this would be a stomp for what Death just described

DeathNoodles said:
Narberal flies up in the air and spams lightning at Yang, whittling down Yang's aura bit by bit with Yang being able to do practically nothing about it as she's mainly a CQC fighter. As lightning magic from Overlord's Tier Magic has shown realistic properties for lightning spells such as causing paralysis and seizures, Narberal's lightning would circumvent Yang's aura and paralyse/incapacitate her (like it did to many other Aura users canonically). Even if Yang manages to get close, Narberal can just simply teleport out of her range and spam range Yang to death. And if the course of the match takes long enough, Narberal would likely start to use Invisibility and make herself become invisible, so Yang would also have little to no chances of sensing where she is at that point as she gets spam ranged to death.
I vote that Narberal wins with low difficulty.
Narberal could also just Charm Yang

............I forgot she had that ability! (Its not listed on her profile from what I could tell) so do you feel this is a stomp and if so can you think of a better battle maid to take narberals place?

Hmmm that one may be better Id like to be sure others feel this really qaulifies as a stomp though... Then again maybe I could replace yang with winter or weiss?

as for the revision to stomp threads? Its right here

Weekly your knolwedgable about rwby do you feel weiss or winter would be a better combatant for naberal or should I just switch her out?

I would but she doesn't have much feat wise...the three sisters with the best feats/abilities are narberal, shizu, and entoma, as they are the only three we really see in a serious fight iirc

if her interaction with Khajit is any indication with humans, Narberal will probably try out Charm Person pretty early

If that doesn't work, she'll probably teleport in the air and rain down lightning attacks, like Chain Dragon Lightning

@Apeir How often has she used Charm Person before?

Weiss has forcefields, speed amps, teleportation, and flight so Gamma trying to do that isnt likely to work

Apeironaxim said:
If that doesn't work, she'll probably teleport in the air and rain down lightning attacks, like Chain Dragon Lightning
And she can also use Teleportation to dodge any incoming attacks.

Weiss has forcefields, speed amps, teleportation, and flight so Gamma trying to do that isnt likely to work

WeeklyBattles said:
teleportation, and flight so Gamma trying to do that isnt likely to work
Weiss' teleportation is limited to only for her summons, and her flight requires her to summon an entity for her to ride on. Weiss can't fly without her summons otherwise.

WeeklyBattles said:
@Apeir How often has she used Charm Person before?
She's been in one fight, and Charm Person was a pretty early move

She's even more likely to use Charm Person due to Weiss being a human, as she doesn't want to have to deal with them longer than necessary

@Death Her summons being able to teleport makes it words for Gamma as Gamma wouldnt know about it she'd only see Weiss coming at her not the summon swinging a sword larger than her body at her

Weiss can also use Glyphs for pseudo-flight

Also Weiss has more than enough ranged abilities to be able to match and overpower Gamma in a battle of range

Narberal can teleport 500 meters in any direction, how far is Weiss's reach?

Also she doesn't seem to have anything to counter Charm Person

>Nabe

Alright, I'll be here to give why Best Girl wins after work.

Apeironaxim said:
Narberal can teleport 500 meters in any direction, how far is Weiss's reach?

Also she doesn't seem to have anything to counter Charm Person
I thought Narberal could also teleport several hundred kilometers (which is beyond Weiss' range) as listed in her profile?

@WeeklyBattles Weiss' glyphs are just simply platforms for her to step on, they aren't true flight so she doesn't quite have much of a mobility advantage to dodge all of Naberal's lightning. And when has Weiss even teleported her summons to her opponents?

DeathNoodles said:
I thought Narberal could also teleport several hundred kilometers (which is beyond Weiss' range) as listed in her profile?
oh yeah, sorry

must have mixed up a lower teleportation spell

Back