• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
When the opponent leads with mind hax she has no way to win on top of weiss' win con not being used against humans

Hard to know what she'd lead while not being limited to 3rd tier spells. Against Khajit, she used Electrosphere first, fought the dragon a bit, and only used Charm Person to try and take him out quickly.

Electrosphere bypasses Weiss' aura, she can oneshot her summons, and Weiss doesnt resist mind manip. Also Weiss doesnt even lead with summons.

Except no one is leading with mind manip here. You keep saying this despite constantly being told it isn't what Nabe does. Whether she is holding back or going all out, she never starts with Charm Person and goes for cqc or lightning. Weiss herself can still take hits from the lightning without her Aura before going down, after the first time she knows not to get hit more than she did before. She isn't dumb nor a sitting duck.

AnonymousBlank said:
Except no one is leading with mind manip here. You keep saying this despite constantly being told it isn't what Nabe does. Whether she is holding back or going all out, she never starts with Charm Person and goes for cqc or lightning. Weiss herself can still take hits from the lightning without her Aura before going down, after the first time she knows not to get hit more than she did before. She isn't dumb nor a sitting duck.
Narberal only did CQC as Nabe. As a caster, she would want to play the range game when not restricted

Everyone thus far has told me that it was her third move, that is as good as leading with it as Weiss cant do anything to her beforehand due to flight and teleportation spam

3rd move against a summoner (as its typically easier to deal with them than the summons) who was interfering with her beatdown of the summons by constantly healing them. You yourself said Weiss doesn't lead with summons here so there is no reason for her to try it rather than throw lightning. The teleportation was also only used to get into the air or mock Khajit. She straight up could have killed him immediately but chose to hold off on doing so to mock the man because he was a human.

WeeklyBattles said:
Okay so can she/does she spam teleport?
She can but she hasn't been in a fight where she's had to fight seriously yet (well I've only seen up half of season 2 so far so maybe she does later).

Well actually Narberal is limited to her own MP. The spells she uses drain it so she can't just spam or else she'll run out.

She's smart though soooooo she'll probably use it effectively.

A bigger problem I feel is how closely weiss mirrors the necromancer, after narberal got annoyed with the summons she went for charm, I see no reason she won't attempt it after getting annoyed with weiss summons. also her lighting was stated to be homing as it was the second spell ainz used in new world and it followed the soldier trying to run away iirc. She also has the telportation advantage (with significant range) can fly without the need for summons or glyphs, has the ability buff her defense with force feilds and her main method of attack lightning seems to bypass auras normal durability.

Beyond all that though the biggest issue I see is that narberal is liable to go for mind manip long before wiess goes for internal freezing narberal went for it after getting annoyed weiss didn't use until well into the fight and only against a grimms wings.

(Im up to the most recent light novel she hasn't fought anything since then)

In the anime, in the lightnovel it was simply described as impossible to dodge and with khajit it was described as searching out its qaurry after killing the skeletal dragons. though ill agree the tracking aspect looks iffy now that Ive reread the scene.

Either way it doesn't negate the fact narberal has an agility advatage (No need for summons or glyphs to fly) , teleportation to get out of range and her main method of attack lightning seems to peirce aura and she can use charm person when she gets sick of dealing with weiss summons. She can also turn invisible if the pressure gets to much...

i'm not familiar with the new stomp rules, ignoring the fact the thread hasn't even finished, so i'm not sure if we should keep this open and vote a decisive win for Narberal, or if this should be closed as a stomp

to me, this just seems decisive, not a stomp

Yeah Im not to clear either, in my eyes this doesn't seem stomp worthy, I get why yang vs narberal was due to the range spam but thats not the case here.

It seems pretty universally decisive and unfair. Weiss doesn't really have a reasonable option to win and has to act quite OOC to grab a reasonable chance at victory. I'd be inclined to call this a stomp if Weiss truly has absolutely nothing besides like, one move.

Back