• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Weiss Schnee vs Kalifa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Standard Battle Assumptions, Speed Equalized.

Battlefield: Beacon School Courtyard

Both in-character

Scenario: Kalifa has a mission to retrieve Ruby for the World Government in order to learn more about her Silver-Eyes. Kalifa is manages to sneak up on and incapacitate Ruby, but Weiss arrives in the nick of time to prevent Kalifa from taking her away. Kalifa realizes that she will have to deal with Weiss, as she can not allow any witnesses. Weiss is fully intent on KOing or even killing Kalifa if necessary.

Weiss Schnee: 8+

Kalifa: 0

Kalifa
RWBY4-weiss

@Kinkiest - "No feats" <_<. Kalifa has a few abilities up her sleeve, not to mention a literal soap-bar that negated a lightning bolt rofl.

@Gargoyle - Flat Scaling to Rob Lucci makes her ~190 to 200 Tons, but Lucci's Base is > Base Luffy post Skypeia, so perhaps higher.

Weiss is Mach 2,532 while Kalifa's is Mach 271

Wait......that's 9.3x faster but 10x is required to blitz.

Sorry not a blitz just a VERY noticeable speed difference

if summons restricted kalifa can soap weiss into submission via aoe.

she also has speed amp that she uses more freely then weiss does her own (she did it twice and never again), plus experience advantage

@Cin No they dont, they just make her a slightly higher level of 8-A, so its against the rules to restric them

Then I'll give her back her precious summons. I thought anything that affects the AP in any way would be acceptable to restrict, but i guess not.

Also, Soru is speed-amping, too, so i don't see why Weiss would have the advantage in this field.

"higher end of the same AP" would be making her basically 10 times stronger if i'm understanding that correctly.

and the only summon that may change things is th wasp one, but i dont know how its wings would react to the soap

Time accel isnt Weiss' only speed amp, both her default glyphs and her gravity glyphs can amp her speed

Both the Arma Gigas and the Queen Lancer are much stronger than Weiss while also remaining in 8-A

Both her default glyphs and her gravity glyphs can amp her speed and its in character for her to spam both in combat

Gravity makes her literally stick to her glyphs and soap wont affect them as she can just make new ones with a flick of her wrist

the gravity ones yes, but it be her that the soap affected, not hte glyphs, and gravity doesent stop someone from slipping, as i can still slip even if gravity is pulling me down, being gravity manipulated would make her slip in whatever direction the gravity manipulation brings her

It actually would stop her from slipping as it makes her stick to the glyph in any direction including vertically, diagionally, and even up-side down

gravity sticks me to the ground, i still slip. and her fgihting style would be ruined anyways, as she couldent make quick strikes this way

Weiss' Gravity is stronger that normal gravity as it lets her run in heels unhindered on solid ice. She's not slipping any time soon.

And what is stopping her from just, you know, getting rid of the soap?

being pusheddown with more force makes it easier to slip, not harder

the fact that it doesent just come of normaly?, it only comes of with its weakness, water, and weiss doesent use water

being pusheddown with more force makes it easier to slip, not harder

the fact that it doesent just come of normaly?, it only comes of with its weakness, water, and weiss doesent use water

Bruh. Weiss' Glyphs are essentialy adhesive in the way they work when she's standing on them. She's not slipping.

You...do know what ice is right...?

Weiss can literally freeze the soap and it will come off

Basically any scene that theyre used? Where she's running up vertical surfaces and hanging upside-down and coming to a dead stop on a low-friction surface like ice?

but thats not how it works, the water took it off for the same reason luffy could hit enel, elementa weakness, and that ignoring the fact that that would need weiss to freeze herself completly

and ruby ran up a wall, doesent mean the wall is adesive, just that she jumped/ran with enough force and speed to move around before gravity takes a hold

Why would she need to freeze herself completely to get soap off her feet? Hell who even said Weiss would get hit by soap in the first place given her multiple methods of blocking and avoiding attacks?

Its adhesive, and this is pre-timeskip Weiss when she was less skilled

thats fair enough, you just need to give proofs or feats to back it up, it... it is either danmaku or aoe and not only for the feet . and freezing her feet would still allow for kalifa to attack again with the soap

1 she can moon walk out of it.

2 she can soru out of it, and said characters didnt have any means to use theire streinght to hold onto something, so the gravity itself has no feats of containing someone as strong as kalifa while she can move

3kalifa only did that when she had knowlege of the enemy and was cocky cuz her enemy was a shounen anime female

4 soru and paper body

5 indeed, to bad she cant attack while using it and the soap wouldent vanish

6 she used it twice as far as im aware, and not in this volume, and soru has pretty good speed ump, being fast enough that someone theire own speed can barely see them moving

7 so does moon walk and soru

8 not against liquids that can just go around them, but most of the time yes

9 yes, but they can be dodged pretty easly via soru, paper bdy and moonwalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back