• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Weakest characters with highest regen and strongest characters with lowest regen.

lol plankton by far as the weakest one with highest regen. as for the second one. as for the second, my grades (they are very high, but once they get low, there aint no coming back)

Lorenzo.r.2nd said:
lol u legit did the opposite of what was asked hahahah
???

What do you mean?

I found the weakest being I know with such High Rengeration, how is that he opposite of what was asked.

he asked a for an OP as **** characters with a very low regen, but u used swamp thing, who is 2 tier and with very high regen.

Does Post-Flashpoint Swamp Thing have High-Godly regen in his base, because then I switch out Swamp Thing with Swamp Thing?

Lorenzo.r.2nd said:
yeah. that's what I said.
No... you acted like it was limited to one side (Super strong with low regen) and seemed to forget that the other side (not as strong with high regen) was still just as valid to the thread.

Uhh... no? You were wrong. He gave what the OP wanted. A not-too-strong character with super good Regen.

Swamp thing is the weakest character with High-Godly I think... that is the pinnacle of what was asked for. The weakest user of the 2nd highest regen is pretty dead-on.

Edit: Also I don't see what immortality has to do with this.

Lorenzo.r.2nd said:
he a gave tier 2 character with high godly regen along with 3 types of immortality. that's not what the op asked for.
Many Tier 1 characters don't have True Godly Regen. And if Post-Flashpoint Swamp Thing has High-Godly regen in base then I delivered a Tier 5 with the 2nd highest regen possible. (I don't if that version of Swamp Thing has that regen, as I know nothing about Swamp Thing except that he has good regen)

And this is also in the title:

Weakest characters with highest rege

that's not my point. the op asked for the highest tiered character with the lowest regen known. swamp thing (or man. I forgot the name for a second) isn't that. and I know. how to read. otherwise, I wouldn't be here in the 1st place. I can see what the op says, but its not relevant to what im talking bout right now.

Lorenzo.r.2nd said:
that's not my point. the op asked for the highest tiered character with the lowest regen known. swamp thing (or man. I forgot the name for a second) isn't that. and I know. how to read. otherwise, I wouldn't be here in the 1st place. I can see what the op says, but its not relevant to what im talking bout right now.
Apparently you can't read, as a put a segment of the title, which says: "Weakest characters with highest regen", which Swamp Thing falls under.

What is your problem with this?

But the OP didn't just ask for the highest characters with low regen. He asked for, quoted from the title, "Weakest characters with highest regen." Swamp Thing is THE weakest character that has High-Godly, so he is the perfect answer.

ohhhhh its meant by proportion (like "largest character with the smallest hands" instead of largest character ever that has the smallest hands know to man". is this what u mean?). I see what u mean now.

Back