• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Weakest characters per every tier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ehh no, Dark and Dark doesn't even burn. It does not heat. Only Dark and Dark of the End, and Jurai wouldn't even use it in combat.

Billy is baseline athletic human speed and average average human AP (despite being a teenager) for constantly fleeing from cops and fighting teen bullies.

Lucy (2014 Film Lucy) is a teenage girl who has drug trafficking experience so not really weak in combat.

Shinji Ikari and Andou Jurai are true baseline average human. But then, Sayori, Alluka Zoldyck (Base form), Satou Hiroshi and Haruka Takayama are all potentially weak 10-Bs. (Wonder should I give Sakura Minamoto (human form) a 10-B key phase but I fear this getting off topic. Her zombie form that could pierce a human skull with a BBQ fork thing should keep her away from the weakest 9-C.)

ChaosAyase~ said:
Ehh no, Dark and Dark doesn't even burn. It does not heat. Only Dark and Dark of the End, and Jurai wouldn't even use it in combat.
I meant DD of the End, I know he wouldn't normally use it in combat, but he could potentially, which at least puts him slightly ahead of people like Shinji who basically have nothing but teenage 10B stats. He also isn't traumatized after having his arm burnt to a crisp and cut off multiple times, which is some pretty incredible mental fortitude.

It's true in base,

1. He is near baseline in AP

2. He is haxless

He ALSO is getting downgraded to "up to 5-A with environmental destruction" which WOULD make him the weakest 5-A on the site power stone only. The space stone would also be in the weakest 5-A. The reality stone and ESPECIALLY the full gauntlet won't be on the list

Nanika should be below Sayori for the weakest 10-B

Sayori's suicidal, but wouldn't actually get close to acting on it without a certain reality/plot warper making her. Other than that she's a physically active and energetic, albeit somewhat clumsy, adult, with a bit more tolerance for injury than average. A prepubescent, heavily sheltered (and consequently relatively inactive) child like Alluka's main personality would be much weaker, enough so that she could lose to Sayori and wouldn't have much she could do to win that wouldn't be more likely to injure herself.

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
Wait a minute, I can do Sportcaus VS Thanos now (Fate fans took us that low)
Dude, let it go. The MCU is nowhere near the verse that took the biggest blows possible from the downgrade hammer. Undertale, The Star Maker,DCEU and more all got nerfed to oblivion in their time here ( though the DCEU got a slightly better deal).

Silva has explicitly had issues with Alluka since her birth, and the family has basically been scared of her and unwilling to interact since they found out she had her powers, which was when she was a toddler. So the chances of her having been trained is low at best.

Jesus Christ MCU was wanked to shit before...

Are any of the MCU matchups needed to be removed from the profiles due to the downgrade, or are they fine as it is?

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
Hey, at least it wasn't as bad as Bill Cipher.
I WOULD say the MCU got bullied the hardest, it went from.....

5-A to High 6-B to Low 6-B to 7-B

anyway, I can make Thanos VS Sportaflop
Looking forward to that match. Should be hilarious. And have you seen 2016/2017 Undertale on this site?

High 2-A Asriel and Low 1-C Annoying Dog with Omnipresence and Type 5 Acausality.

Rel+ 7-C Fodder monsters and Immeasurable 2-B Undyne the Undying.

I once saw a really old thread downgrading 2-A Sans and Chara.

Verse was haxxed as as hell, to the point they were having fair matches with the Masadaverse (though this was mostly Sans).

While a good chunk of this was wank, the MCU has it good.

Piccolo was when Thanos was Low 6-B

Thanos match with discord was when he was 4-C/4-B

The SQ hasn't changed (she is still High 4-C, but she may be 4-A soon), reason why it is a stomp is because she is non corporeal, meaning 99% of his haxes don't work on her

KGiffoni said:
Saitama for High 6-A i guess
He already beats Garou and Boros, unless something changed has a win against another High 6-A on his profile and I'm sure there are at least two non-haxxed characters in this tier that he either blitzes or AP stomps. I really don't think he's the weakest for his tier.

He only really beat them because he's waaaay above both in AP. He's completly haxless and lacks one single victory in his High 6-A key.

And even then, he's only 4x above baseline within a tier that has a 6600x gap between baseline and topline

KGiffoni said:
He only really beat them because he's waaaay above both in AP. He's completly haxless and lacks one single victory in his High 6-A key.
He still beats them and has a win against Cure Blossom. I've seen verses with barely haxxed High 6-As that Saitama one-shots so he definitely doesn't make it on this list.

KGiffoni said:
And even then, he's only 4x above baseline within a tier that has a 6600x gap between baseline and topline
Baseline is 4 Petatons. Saitama casually negates a 183 Petaton attack. What are you talking about? Even Garou and Boros are over 5x baseline.

Oh, sorry. I was confusing Saitama's AP with Garou's, who's only ~20 something petatons

I forgot that Saitama actually scales to SCRC

KGiffoni said:
Oh, sorry. I was confusing Saitama's AP with Garou's, who's only ~20 something petatons
I forgot that Saitama actually scales to SCRC
Well, that's OK. IIRC Garou is 23 Petatons and there's discussion going on around the cloud-splitting feat which could put Saitama anywhere from 566 Petatons to 8 Exatons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back