• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Weakest characters per every tier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aiz Wallenstei also has dura neg. She lost to Asuna, whose record is not very nice. Aiz for 2nd place in High 8-C(?)

As for 9-A,

2. Riko (Made in Abyss) - not much above baseline 9-A which means weaker than many nigh haxless 9-As and this girl is particularly not even SoL (baseline superhuman only).

3. Kool-Aid Man (Atari 2600) for a brawler and only athletic human speed.

4. Abraham Lincoln (Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter) is a brawler. Peak human travel speed with subsonic+ reactions.

5. Oze and Lyza - haxless, not much above baseline 9-A

Afro Samurai (Character) is basically a swordsman who is 9-A+ and is relativistic so he is not quite weak.

Lavcore said:
Radioactive Ma for 2nd weakest 7-A this guy is literally just baseline and doesn't have that much good hax besides radiation manip. (also his invulnerability should be removed surviving 9-C weapons doesn't make you invulnerable that's stupid)
Yeah that invulnerability should really be removed, any 9-C weapon would immediately shatter into nothingness upon hitting someone whos 7-A

Oh i remember that fight, originally I made it so that he fought ENIAC's 2-C key but it would've been a lot funnier if homer fought a low 1-C, and the rest is history

Lavcore said:
i bet Gumball would still lose
Against whom? Like Gumball is not even stupid in combat. Just his decision making can sometimes be really "unpredictable".

But sure Gumball is one weakest 8-C candidate.

Also I won't deny gumball isn't stupid, and i'm sure theres weaker 8-Cs than him (after all, he has low-high regen), but he never uses any of his hax in-character as he prefers tackling/wrestling his opponents

As much as i like this character, Trevor Phillips for 8-C

his 8-C form is a temporary boost that only lasts 30 seconds, so once that time's up he gets one-shot by any 8-C character due to being reduced back to his normal 9-B self

Here's a rundown of AP for all the 9-Bs Jason mentioned, as well as Mary (Noblesse) (who I mentioned earlier) and Stephanie.

Mary: exactly baseline (her main feat is pretty much the same as what is used to determine the lower bounds of 9-B)

Dagon: 17000 J (rough calc of giant squid's estimated KE)

Cheung Tin Chi: 27000 J

Tae: A bit below 30,000 J

Gorgonopsid:35,000 J (rough slight lowball calc of throwing cars into the air)

Sweep: 51,000 J (Its victory against Magikarp restricted Magikarp's attacks and abilities, so it shouldn't matter to this list.)

Boar: 30,000, 62,000, or 221,000 J (either stronger than Tae, or comparable to Rhinos or Hippos)

Deer: 91,000 when charging (probably lower with other attacks)

ALF:105,000 J (scales to Tiger bite)

Magikarp: 98,000-245,000 J (these are the ends that use UN mountain definitions (the 300 m one is specifically for mountains already at an elevation over 300 meters, so is unreasonable to use as a general definition). At least double, possibly more than double this if accounting for larger Magikarp in Let's/Go and Gen II)

Stephanie Meanswell: 165000 J (scales to this: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Edwardtruong2006/LazyTown:_Let's_just_put_this_in_a_blog )

Utan: roughly 3 million Joules (how did he end up as second weakest for so long?)

Saitama: 4.25 Million J

Why is Ditto in Varies?

He can transform into any Pokémon (or thing for that matter) below 5-B

Because everyone runs Ditto like that, that doesn't mean he's automatically the weakest thing in the tier.

Especially considering its base form is already tier 8.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back