• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Weakest characters per every tier

Status
Not open for further replies.
SpookyShadow said:
Literally the only thing Boros and Garou don't have on Saitama is AP. If they were equal AP they would godstomp him
It is sorta hard to come up wth any character that ONE High 6-As beat. And yeah, Saitama sorta only held AP over them in their fights but all that matters is that he beats them here.

No. Boros and Garou are pretty strong on their own rights. Boros has a very good regen, SCRC and flight. Garou has too many abilities for CQC combat. They don't fit anywhere on this list.

The Smashor said:
Some characters are really strong in general but are weak against being punched really really hard.
>Xeno Goku intensifies

But basically this. The deciding factor in a character being a juggernaut can even be as simple as range, LS or something non-hax.

What in the cinnomon toast **** are you going on about? Boros beat this guy, who ain't exactly haxless. By your logic, Ultimate Kars should be the weakest 8-A via losing to Joseph. Context is critical. While they lost to Saitama, they can beat a lot of characters Saitama would lose to. Saitama's hardly the weakest character in his tier anyways, since his AP is one shotting the feat that like half of the tier scales to. I honestly doubt he's in the top 5 weakest literally due to AP. I seriously doubt Saitama is the only haxless High 6-A, and the other ones probably are weaker than him.

I really doubt there's a haxless High 6-A alongside Saitama, and if there is, i doubt he's weaker than Saitama. First because High 6-A is a very specific tier and people this strong are 99% of the time users of at least a little bit of hax. And second because if there's a haxless High 6-A like Saitama he must compensate that by AP (just like Saitama), except Saitama is about 30x above baseline and characters in this tier can even be 6600x baseline.

So yeah..

The God Of Procrastination said:
Cure Blossom's loss to Saitama was before she had empathic manipulation. With it, she probably wins.
She already had it in that fight....

It wasn't formally on the profile, and people seemed to ignore it, maybe because I had forgotten the time when she actually did incapacitate someone with it.

It wasn't formally on the profile, and people seemed to ignore it, maybe because I had forgotten the time when she actually did incapacitate someone with it.
Dude, people already addressed it and it was still decided that she lost.

Dude, people already addressed it and it was still decided that she lost.

There's also Accelerated Develowment and the part where I forgot her scailing chain.

There's also Accelerated Develowment and the part where I forgot her scailing chain.
Accelerated Development can mean anything from getting far better results from training than others over time to being Haju. It doesn't necessarily mean that you'd grow to match your oppponent within the battle without further context. And unless it's a Dragon Ball level scaling chain then she still gets one-shot anyway.

It let her go from being stomped by sealed Dune to keeping up with full power Dune in about 12 hours, half of which was spent asleep, while the other half was spent fighting. The scaling goes as follows: Desert Devil (Surface Wiper, the same as collapsing Star Roaring cannon)<First Heartcatch Orchestra<Movie Heartcatch Orchestra<Baron Salamander<DuneEoS Cure Blossom.

It let her go from being stomped by sealed Dune to keeping up with full power Dune in about 12 hours, half of which was spent asleep, while the other half was spent fighting. The scaling goes as follows: Desert Devil (Surface Wiper, the same as collapsing Star Roaring cannon)<First Heartcatch Orchestra<Movie Heartcatch Orchestra<Baron Salamander<DuneEoS Cure Blossom.
Uh, no. According to their profiles, the Desert Devil does this in a completely unknown amount of time so we can't automatically scale him to the surface wiping attack at all. And what you described for her AD isn't even remotely useful in this fight. Unless you can prove that the Desert Devil can turn the entire earth's surface into a desert in a single shot then it's Serious Punch GG.

Nevermind the fact that the cloud-splitting feat Saitama scales to is still being discussed and could easily bring him to the Exaton range from the air pressure of his Serious Punch alone.

I'm down if you want to keep discussing this but I'd suggest visiting my wall since we're clogging up the thread as it is.

I, myself have argued that it does so via hax, but there is a part where it does it fairly quickly. Also, if it if hax, then she stops being high 6-A.
It sounds like hax but assuming it wasn't then unless it did it in an instant or at least a really small time-frame then it would be considerably lower than the CRSC. And even then, if that cloud feat is accepted then Saitama could be anywhere from 600+ Petatons to 8 Exatons so it wouldn't really matter for Blossom at that point.

KGiffoni said:
Stop thinking that if A wins against B and if C wins against A that C also wins against B. That's not how we get the weakest character of a tier.
Saitama beats two High 6-As. He has a win against another High 6-A. And recently beat another High 6-A. And I'm fairly sure there's another near haxless High 6-A that he beats. Therefore he doesn't qualify for this list. How is that in any way ABC logic?

He only, and i mean ONLY, beats these two High 6-A guys because he godstomped them in AP. That's it. However we must analyze how much of the High 6-A tier gets curbstomped in AP by Saitama. When the gap between baseline and topline is 6600x, and Saitama is just barely ~40x above baseline. Conclusion: there are more people above Saitama in AP (the only way he wins fights, both in his verse and in this wiki) than people who get curbstomped than him in AP and even then, most if not all the people who get curbstomped in AP can compensate via literally any durability-negation ability, which most characters on this tier tend to have.

Weakness is by definition lack of strength. On the context of this thread, strength isn't just physical, but overall, accounting for things like haxxes, abilities, and whatnot. Saitama only ever beats people who have any ability that can kill/incapacitate him either because they're stupid to not use it or because they lack previous knowledge that Saitama can one-shot them, winning against someone doesn't always mean you're stronger than them in a general sense.

KGiffoni said:
He only, and i mean ONLY, beats these two High 6-A guys because he godstomped them in AP. That's it. However we must analyze how much of the High 6-A tier gets curbstomped in AP by Saitama. When the gap between baseline and topline is 6600x, and Saitama is just barely ~40x above baseline. Conclusion: there are more people above Saitama in AP (the only way he wins fights, both in his verse and in this wiki) than people who get curbstomped than him in AP and even then, most if not all the people who get curbstomped in AP can compensate via literally any durability-negation ability, which most characters on this tier tend to have.
Weakness is by definition lack of strength. On the context of this thread, strength isn't just physical, but overall, accounting for things like haxxes, abilities, and whatnot. Saitama only ever beats people who have any ability that can kill/incapacitate him either because they're stupid to not use it or because they lack previous knowledge that Saitama can one-shot them, winning against someone doesn't always mean you're stronger than them in a general sense.
So if a character is hax-less, we ignore his wins and put him on this list. Nevermind how he beats some characters and speed-blitzes others. Nevermind how not that many characters are in the upper range of a tier. Nevermind how by this logic having less hax than your opponent makes you weaker than him even though you'd completely out-class him any day of the week.

Welp, add Saitama to the list. Not wasting anymore time on this argument.

Blitzing is another topic. I do agree that if you can blitz character X, he can be way more haxed than you and whatnot, but unless he has no passives you're possibly stronger than him.

You're not understanding my point. I'll exemplify. Saitama vs Lord Harkon.

Saitama wins because Lord Harkon doesn't lead with any of his haxxes.

But, if he used any of his haxxes, it would possibly even be a stomp for him.

You get what i'm saying? Harkon can one-shot or BFR Saitama, but he doesn't thanks to his own foolishness. But if we look from a standpoint of who's stronger and not who would win in a fight, it's clear that Lord Harkon is stronger via having more abilities and haxxes while Saitama has none.

He lost via being weaker and not having survivability as well. By that logic, the reason Saitama doesn't beat more High 6-As is cause of foolishness. A vast chunk of the tier scales below surface wiping despite what you think so Saitama would always win fights against many of them if he was serious (speed could also be a factor though). And you only seem to define strength based on who has more hax when that definitely isn't the case. Gumball is prime proof of that. When a character always wins against another one in a fight it would be asinine to say that the loser is stronger because he has more abilities.

But whatever, if I don't convince you then request to have him put on this list by all means.

It sounds like hax but assuming it wasn't then unless it did it in an instant or at least a really small time-frame then it would be considerably lower than the CRSC. And even then, if that cloud feat is accepted then Saitama could be anywhere from 600+ Petatons to 8 Exatons so it wouldn't really matter for Blossom at that point.

She still outclasses Boros and Garou, though. She also has the advantage of being less casual, and more skilled than Saitama.

She still outclasses Boros and Garou, though. She also has the advantage of being less casual, and more skilled than Saitama.
That's pretty much irrelevant though since Saitama curb-stomps them effortlessly. And everyone who fights him has a skill advantage and is less casual but this doesn't change much of anything here.

She'd still be stronger than the other two.
Dude, you seem to be confused here. I'm not trying to argue for Blossom being the weakest High 6-A at all if that's what you think I meant. I was just pointing out that Saitama has a valid win against her.

Radioactive Ma for 2nd weakest 7-A this guy is literally just baseline and doesn't have that much good hax besides radiation manip. (also his invulnerability should be removed surviving 9-C weapons doesn't make you invulnerable that's stupid)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back