• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Weakest characters per every tier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blahblah9755 said:
Here's a rundown of AP for all the 9-Bs Jason mentioned, as well as Mary (Noblesse) (who I mentioned earlier) and Stephanie.

Mary (Noblesse): exactly baseline (her main feat is pretty much the same as what is used to determine the lower bounds of 9-B)

Dagon (2001): 17000 J (rough calc of giant squid's estimated KE)

Cheung Tin Chi: 27000 J

Tae Yamada: A bit below 30,000 J

Gorgonopsid (Primeval): 35,000 J (rough slight lowball calc of throwing cars into the air)

Gotta Sweep: 51,000 J (Its victory against Magikarp restricted Magikarp's attacks and abilities, so it shouldn't matter to this list.)

Wild Boar (Zombie Land Saga): 30,000, 62,000, or 221,000 J (either stronger than Tae, or comparable to Rhinos or Hippos)

Deer (Deer Simulator): 91,000 when charging (probably lower with other attacks)

ALF (Character): 105,000 J (scales to Tiger bite)

Magikarp: 98,000-245,000 J (these are the ends that use UN mountain definitions (the 300 m one is specifically for mountains already at an elevation over 300 meters, so is unreasonable to use as a general definition). At least double, possibly more than double this if accounting for larger Magikarp in Let's/Go and Gen II)

Stephanie Meanswell: 165000 J (scales to this)

Master Uta: roughly 3 million Joules (how did he end up as second weakest for so long?)

Saitama: 4.25 Million J
I am suggesting to remove Master Uta from the "weakest 9-B" list.

Also, Ant and others are suggesting to remove Stephanie from 9-B because shooting a soccer ball at supersonic speed in that verse cannot be allowed as acceptable KE feats as soccer balls are generally light in weight. Her 9-C is kept because of my calc.

Speaking of Stephanie's key removal...

Sportacus is being argued whether having his 7-B removed. I try to stay him at 7-B but this is under a hiatus.

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
because she requires prep to do her 1-A stuff. Given prep, she could kill a good many, but literally any 1-A speed would kill her before she got the chance to use it in an actual fight

@Iapitus our KE calc rules specifically allow for projectiles launched at a specific speed and objects thrown at high speeds. This is a projectile being launched, and a kick shouldn't be much different from a throw in how we treat it, so this follows at least one and probably two of the cases that are allowed for KE.

Blahblah9755 said:
@Iapitus our KE calc rules specifically allow for projectiles launched at a specific speed and objects thrown at high speeds. This is a projectile being launched, and a kick shouldn't be much different from a throw in how we treat it, so this follows at least one and probably two of the cases that are allowed for KE.
But a football weighs only 0.45 kg. Our rules say KE yields can only be accepted if "a certain character moves at a certain speed while carrying an object, that would require superhuman strength to be carried" (with other conditions). Therefore Stephanie's 9-B has to go but (ironically) Robbie Rotten's minimum 9-A maximum 7-B durability would stay. And yes the cannonball Robbie survived weighs >= 178.56 kg and flies at 518 m/s.

Those are our rules for someone carrying an object, it's literally under the section called "kinetic energy from movement speed is case by case" and says at the end "throwing objects at great speeds etc. are all acceptable methods of quantifying a characters power regardless."

Then in the "Speed from KE can be used when" section we have: "A projectile has been calculated to move at a certain speed, such as a cannonball or a spear."

The rules clearly indicate that KE from a projectile's speed is fully useable.

@Blahblah9755

I had no idea Master Utan was that level of 9-B which is why I suggested him given he didn't have much.

Soupywolf5 said:
Is X still considered one of the weakest 7-Bs after his AP upgrade?
I dont think so, now. Speaking of which...

Bubble for the weakest 7-B spot, speed equalized. She is actually fast enough to presumably blitz and outlast Cure Ace's form to make it run out, but equalized otherwise, her 10-C durability was her biggest flaw.

Also extremely late, but:

>MCU Full IG Thanos is one of the weakest 5-As because he lost to a Bloodlusted 8-C

>Said 8-C stomped a Low 2-C while Bloodlusted

Nah, I downplayed him a lot back then

But i'll never live down losing to a Tier 10 with a decent Stand, even though I know that X stand is one of the most powerful JoJo characters

Also, which Low 2-C did chowder stomp??

Beerus (Although I think that was when he still had Mid-Godly regen, even though his Type 8 Immortality functions in basically the same way)

Low-Godly only covers complete destruction of your physical body, anything past that requires Mid-Godly or higher

The list needs to be updated. Seems like Sportacus is no longer 7-B, and X can be removed due to now being 79 megatons, which is decent, though Bubble for 7-B still needs to be on there, speed equalized.

3-A/2-B: Filthy Frank (Francis of the Filth) probably belongs up there. Not very well haxxed for his tier.

10-B: Rintarou Okabe and Senku Ishigami are both borderline useless in a straight-up battle without preparation, even if their intelligence is high.

Most animals in the Real World are weak compared to other fictional characters. There's too much to list, so I'm just gonna leave this here.

10-C: Izumi Takanashi should probably be on there. Essentially a crippled woman.

11-C: Monarch of Pointland should be up there, literally 0 hax and is possibly the weakest character on the wiki.

For tier 10-C:

housefly has already beaten a mosquito. They're significantly faster and are stronger than mosquitos. They can also carry the same diseases as mosquitoes so they should have better chances against other opponents too.

Also, I believe Folk dies on its own before Red blood cell.

Blue Pikmi should also lose to both insects, since it lacks the speed to produce noteworthy KE (and it's the weakest of the pikmin)

Togame and other crippled/weak humans definitely shouldn't be on there compared to beings like The Authority, insects/insect sized opponents, etc.

@Kuroiha Doesn't Senku carry some of his equipment (including explosives) on his person? Rintarou's a good choice, though since he's at least fully grown, he might beat out characters like Shinji Ikari and Rikka Takanashi who have keys where they are just normal/slightly below average teenagers without any special abilities.

@Blahblah

No. In general Senku just carries around basic science instruments he made and materials. Everything else he just leaves in his mobile science lab or his lab. Given time, he can definitely make weapons and explosives on-the-go, but overall he doesn't carry weapons.

Hm... As for Rintarou, that makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back