• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Weakest characters per every tier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flumph may be up there for Varies. Of all of its abilities, few are combat applicable or useful in any way, he lost to 10-C Magikarp ffs.

As a big fan of the Mega Man franchise, it really hurts to have to bring up a character into this thread... But Mega Man Volnutt for weakest High 6-C. He has no hax, like none.

Edit: Nomination taken back.

Yeah, but he has no hax. :(

Oh, well. Idk much about the hax standards in High 6-C. So, if you think he really isn't that weak, then okay. Makes this less painful for me .

Hmm... Okay.

Well, in that case, I take back my nomination for now...

Yeah, that's probably the case. If they were enough to be considered Tier 0's before the revisions, I'm very highly doubtful they'd be the weakest 1-A's now.

SpookyShadow said:
I know it's a joke, but shouldn't they be now like, strongest 1-A's on the site?
Both of them have only a single (maybe two in TOAA's case) transcendence over baseline and we're only tier 0 via being the supreme beings in their verse. They're definitely not the weakest 1-As but they're far from the strongest.

SpookyShadow said:
Type 3 beyond dimensional existence tho
That's just because of it being defaulted to any Tier 0. This guy is beyond infinite levels of transcendence over baseline but only gets Type 2 for instance.

Jasonsith said:
Chloe Price is the weakest Street Level not Wall Level now.

Cheung Tin Chi for haxless martial artist stronger than Gotta Sweep and Master Uta?

Or should Tae Yamada and Wild Boar (Zombie Land Saga) be included as well?
Wait. Gotta Sweep defeated Magikarp, who defeated Dagon (2001), Gorgonopsid (Primeval) and ALF (Character). A hard revamp for the "9-B weakest" list. Get started inch by inch.

And surprise Deer (Deer Simulator) is strong enough to be baseline wall level.

Also why are 10-B characters on the 8-B list.

Weakest 9-B

Deer (Deer Simulator)

Cheung Tin Chi

Tae Yamada

Wild Boar (Zombie Land Saga)

Dagon (2001)

Gorgonopsid (Primeval)

ALF (Character)

The poll was created at 02:53 on December 2, 2019, and so far 6 people voted.
Please wait, submitting your vote...

True, but if sport wasn't bloodlusted, he has little to no combat experience at the end of the day and he's strongly against violence, and if there's a 7-B character with any hax or even remotely decent fighting skills, he's screwed

in fact someone like Johnny Bravo could defeat him

While your at it, would you put Final in there? He's stronger then Haruhi, but his 2-C AP is a one use suicide attack that's incredibly out of character.

He's 10-C in Durability and has no special abilities outside of Resurrection which only works once and turns him into a human with no powers. Baseline 7-A, to make things worse.

So yeah, I don't think there's a weaker 7-A.

The Calaca said:
Elizabello II for 7-A. He's 300 MT with a single attack that takes him a whole hour of preparation and he has no other ability to compensate.

Survive the King Punch and you'll win.
Put him in the second place for 7-A.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back