• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Weakest characters per every tier

Status
Not open for further replies.
added both.

Btw, I removed Complete Gauntlet Thanos from the weakest list, likely because of how he would have hax stomped DBZ Goku (he also apparently stomped DBS Goku as well), and defeated waluigi and tails

Jasonsith said:
Johnny Bravo is 7-A or High 7-C.
I was talking about johnny's High 7-C key, he could regenerate from whatever sportacus has to toss at him and then he could get him out of the plot

I was talking about johnny's High 7-C key, he could regenerate from whatever sportacus has to toss at him and then he could get him out of the plot

Then it is just Johnny Bravo being over-unkillable.

S/X are the weakest 7-B if there is no other 7-B which is weaker than S/X, which is what I am finding here.

I can't believe that 2-A isn't already near full.

Shredder (4Kids) is 2-A via causing a chain reaction of a Low 2-C destruction that requires prep-time in the first place, for example.

I believe that there was also a guy from Homestuck that was 2-A only via dying.

Heck, as far as I remember, Darkanine (I think) made a blog once about a guy from Adventure Time that is a normal human in almost every way but has a 2-A thing or something.

But the weakest "physically 2-A" I can think of is Slime Girl.

I feel like I hate to say this, but Avenger Amakusa is probably the weakest of 2-A. He only gets there via extensive prep, although he is very powerful when viewed from the lower tiers

Iapitus The Impaler said:
I feel like I hate to say this, but Avenger Amakusa is probably the weakest of 2-A. He only gets there via extensive prep, although he is very powerful when viewed from the lower tiers
Still outclasses Shredder in almost every way. But at that point it really woudn't be a "2-A battle" anyways.

Threemagi said:
Marvel is getting Low 1-As. Gotta ready the scaling folks.
Disney Management: Are we a joke to you? (auditing the financial position and performance of the group)

Emporio from Jojo's can probably go on 10-A

also remove Pucci from Low 2-C, been over this a thousand times on the strongest thread but thats the stand doing that, not him physically.

What makes Stephanie Meanswell the weakest 9-B and 9-C?

And Cure Ace the weakest 7-B? She has a thin wall of some mind and morality hax and some ranged attacks. With "pad" she has flight. Can be within the list but expect her to jump out once weaker characters fall in.

Zark2099 said:
Stephanie was getting removed, wasn't she?
She was not. In fact LazyTow characters were used as counter examples to save Cool Cat series characters from being deleted (the Cool Cat characters were deleted for now "due to touching inappropriate and controversial topics").

But these would be the story for the other day. This topic focuses on finding the weakest character for every tier in general.

No, they were deleted due to having nothing to do with fighting and having no abilities.

Stephanie was being argued to be removed too, wasn't she? They said she had unreliable stats or something.

Oh well, that's besides the point, sorry for derailing.

ENIAC's profile implies it's multiple dimensions above what humans can perceive (space and time) which should make it 6D at minimum. Though if it can just get turned off by lower D beings, I guess it'd still probably be weakest whether it's 5 or 6 D.

JohnConquest1 said:
remove Pucci from Low 2-C, been over this a thousand times on the strongest thread but thats the stand doing that, not him physically.

ChaosAyase~ said:
Jurai for 10-B. It hurts to say it, but his Dark and Dark is useless and does not burn anything.
I'd say Dark and Dark might be enough to keep him off the list, considering they're still fairly dangerous flames that he could use to set someone on fire. Compared to some characters on the wiki like Shazam mentioned above and Shinji Ikari, who both have keys for when they're literally just average people (below average really, since neither of them are fully grown, but neither is Andou), Andou has the upper hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back