• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Weakest character that can beat Chara?

Would you like your answer in pre-existing or hypothetical characters?

I'm far more proficient in coming up with hypotheticals than scouring the wiki for examples.

Alright then. Hypothetical fan character it is!

My best bet for a character that could defeat Chara, going as low as I possibly can, is a character with some degree of Toon Force that allows them to do the impossible simply by not understanding it's impossible. Normally, multiversal characters can't be injured by anything lower than them on a dimensional scale the same way a painting can't punch you in the face.

The only way to get around that in a fair fight is to have a character who didn't read the rules of this site and had PIS as a superpower.

As a spitball idea for existing characters, if Chara is technically human again now that they have a human's soul, then Light Yagami might have a chance with the Death Note, but I couldn't tell you for sure.

Angry Dummy said:
My best bet for a character that could defeat Chara, going as low as I possibly can, is a character with some degree of Toon Force that allows them to do the impossible simply by not understanding it's impossible. Normally, multiversal characters can't be injured by anything lower than them on a dimensional scale the same way a painting can't punch you in the face.

The only way to get around that in a fair fight is to have a character who didn't read the rules of this site and had PIS as a superpower.

As a spitball idea for existing characters, if Chara is technically human again now that they have a human's soul, then Light Yagami might have a chance with the Death Note, but I couldn't tell you for sure.
Although realistically, Chara would so immensely outspeed Light, that it does not matter how fast her writes. Even hypothetically, there's the problem of Chara being an abstract being that was technically dead for a long time. But here's my two cents on the weakest possible character, let's say Chara was NOT abstract, and was NOT omnipresential, then Sans is actually the best bet. He's quite literally both one of the weakest VS Battle Wiki characters.. And one of the strongest.

It's a case-by-case basis.. But overall, if you didn't kill a lot of people, or don't have a lot of LOVE, then Sans cannot really do much, unless you're like, building level, and only lower than Relativistic+. But someone like Chara? He absolutely wrecks.

MirthfulDoggedness said:
Angry Dummy said:

Although realistically, Chara would so immensely outspeed Light, that it does not matter how fast her writes. Even hypothetically, there's the problem of Chara being an abstract being that was technically dead for a long time. But here's my two cents on the weakest possible character, let's say Chara was NOT abstract, and was NOT omnipresential, then Sans is actually the best bet. He's quite literally both one of the weakest VS Battle Wiki characters.. And one of the strongest.
It's a case-by-case basis.. But overall, if you didn't kill a lot of people, or don't have a lot of LOVE, then Sans cannot really do much, unless you're like, building level, and only lower than Relativistic+. But someone like Chara? He absolutely wrecks.
Well, even if Light could kill Chara with the Death Note, there's no reason that Chara couldn't still just RESET or LOAD, and when they got back, they'd just murder Light instantly before he could write. And considering how enigmatic Chara's name is, I wouldn't find it suprising if Light failed entirely in figuring it out.

Christ that's awful. My browser stopped responding. Anyway, I can't help but find these kind of questions pointless if only, since they usually involve tier 2 characters and above, you can legitimately say any individual at a higher tier.

Ok, yeah, I feel you.

And as for the "Colossal Quote," as we've been calling it, there's been some consideration to the possibility that it's the internet's longest page, so yeah, that's a thing.

The most hypothetical idea that I could get would be Alluka who practically instakills via wish, command, or does not accept his/her (lol, even the mangaka doesn't know Alluka's gender) three requests, although alluka would need to know their name. Besides that wtf power, Alluka's human level in every field imaginable. BUUUT I don't know if it would actually affect Chara.

Senkoro said:
Anyone that is his/her tier or higher can potentially beat them.

The question was requesting the WEAKEST character that could pull it off.

"Higher Tier" is the obvious answer, and we're looking around for the goofball, non-sequiter ones. Capiche?

This might be a complete "No" in terms of him winning, but what about Yuki Terumi at full power?

Terumi is also a ghost if Chara manages to decimate his human body, she still has to go through his ghost form which is completely intangible. Terumi also has timelines, possibly millenia, of experience when it comes to fighting and seeing all sorts of timelines and possibilities. Sure, Chara can reset everything, but Terumi has been reseted by Amaterasu, a God, for potentially trillions of years. Even in Central Fiction, Hazama doesn't lose his memories due to the Embryo.

And even if Chara can kill him off, he can use self-obersevation to appear anywhere in time that he wants. I also think Terumi can use his Soul **** on Chara (he managed to do that to the Sword of Kusanagi, the God Slayer, in Continuum Shift). Chara can definitely do stuff Terumi, but Terumi can do stuff back.

I might be completely wrong here, but i'm just putting what i think

Chara's true form is that of a bodiless demon who is the manifestation of certain feelings. They also directly attacked reality itself. I don't think intangibility or soul manipulation is much of a problem to their true form.

Someone that can wipe him away from existence? Leads me to the idea that Sakuya may be able to do that alongside some other timewipers. Resolves the issue of his Saves and Loads too

Salavtore said:
Luigis determination to be beyond his bro is quite something more than i've seen in undertale.

Different determination, different human.

We'd have to go over 'Verse Equalization with the OP and really measure Luigi's determination to see if it's comparable to someone who was able to resist being unmade by a 2-A being.

Which is a lost cause because WE CAN'T ACTUALLY MEASURE AN ABSTRACT CONCEPT.

Pretty sure Habaki cant beat Chara, he can definitely Incon but not beat.

Habaki is offensively lacking.

Unoriginal Memes said:
Both. Absolute Chara has nothing that extended 682 can't resist or adapt to.
so Absolute Chara wiping out the multiverse won't kill High 8C 682

even though erasing the universe is enough to do so

682 has 1-B immortality. He can't die, because 343 won't let him. Chara is never gonna beat 343, so she can't get past 682's immortality.

Back