• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Weakest Character of every tier

As much as I hate to say it...

Antasma may be the weakest 2-B. He's multiversal level yet he can only destroy an infinite array of dreams instead of reality.

Weakest 5-B is probably Saitama for a complete lack of hax and combat skills.

As much as I hate to say it.... Weakest 9-A might be Master Chief. Though his weapons and inteligence keep him from being at the bottom of the barrel.

Weakest Low 2-C would be Atomic-X from Ben 10. (He was somehow bested by a 9-B character)

@VersusJunkie54, actually someone like Boros would be the weakest 5-B character; he's obviously way weaker than Saitama.

Anyway, weakest 10-C would be The Authority. Veronica (Fire Emblem) would be the weakest 2-C character by a long shot, and I think Fuel Gathering Forerunners would be the weakest 2-A.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
@VersusJunkie54, actually someone like Boros would be the weakest 5-B character; he's obviously way weaker than Saitama.
Anyway, weakest 10-C would be The Authority. Veronica (Fire Emblem) would be the weakest 2-C character by a long shot, and I think Fuel Gathering Forerunners would be the weakest 2-A.
Would you agree that Master Chief is the weakest 9-A? For having 0 hax and being vunreble to mele attacks?

VersusJunkie54 said:
Would you agree that Master Chief is the weakest 9-A? For having 0 hax and being vunreble to mele attacks?
Nah, Chief can take 8-C attacks with his armor's shield, thats more than most 9-As on its own without even factoring in his Low 7-B and 7-B bubble shields

@DarkAnine, oh, I didn't know about her, I take back about Veronica then.

@VersusJunkie54 And not really; other Halo Spartans and Sangheili Field Marshal's technically weaker than him; and vulnerability to melee attacks only applies to characters 9-A or above. Anyway, I think Disney Canon Boba Fett might actually be weaker than Halo Spartans. But if outside help was included, he seems guaranteed to be the weakest 6-C character.

VersusJunkie54 said:
Could there be any low 2-C weaker than Atomic-X from Ben 10? He got beat by a 9-B character somehow.
What? Do you even know what are you talking about?

Also, Alien X (And Atomix-X) are not the most weaker Low 2-C out there, there are characters waaay weaker.

Newendigo said:
VersusJunkie54 said:
Could there be any low 2-C weaker than Atomic-X from Ben 10? He got beat by a 9-B character somehow.
What? Do you even know what are you talking about?
Also, Alien X (And Atomix-X) are not the most weaker Low 2-C out there, there are characters waaay weaker.
Alien X and Atomic-X are not the same. Atomic-X was sorta beaten by Maltruant(9-B) IIRC so he would be pretty low.

@Versus iirc that was due to the Biomnitrix malfunctioning, not because Maltruant actually harming him. Atomic-X is basically a watered down Alien X

Ichigo Kurosaki in term of hax, he's shamefull, compared to other characters in similar Tiers.

Just put him agaisnt someone who is comparable to him in whatever Tier, with more abilities, speed is equalized, and I will know who would win already.

Also, leading to A for one of the weakest 7-C.

I said one of the weakest, I don't think that theres actually "the most weaker", that's I why varied with words.

Newendigo said:
Ichigo Kurosaki in term of hax, he's shamefull, compared to other characters in similar Tiers.
Doesn't his 7A self solo like, every 7A in OP, AGK, Fate and KLK character?

I said in term of hax, and how so is that? Didn't this guy recently lost agaisnt Mordred who is like a nerfed version of Arturia?

I don't get your point then.

You mean in a Speed Equal match? Against a nerfed version of one of the most laughably broken 7As on this site? Most 7As would lose to her.

My point is that he's simply haxless.

Yeah, in speed equal match, I said that as well.

Now, could you explain me how he solos all this verses in his 7-A form (Without cursing).

70% of characters in 7A or below are hax less.

Name characters that don't get soul burned.

Is weird, most of the characters that I have found on the 7-A are not haxxed, but at least has good stuff.

Also, soul manipulation, when 0-0 ?

I know, was just looking to post some hax light novel characters lol.

I really should start using kumoko and match her up against someone, someone from fate maybe, meh when i feel like it.

Mind Manipulation (Able to cause a strong sense of euphoria with a touch, even brief interaction with SCP-999 can permanently cure severe depression and PTSD, and its effect has even temporarily subdued SCP-682. At its full potential, SCP-999 will have the capacity to affect the Scarlet King),

Weakest unknown is probably Daffy Duck.

Hmm who said anything about her being the strongest? Only said she was hax and that i wanted to use her more.

This isn't the the thread to discuss the strongest anyway.

Also won't match her against fuji, will aim for some less hax, with no concept manipulation. Concept manipulation is too much for kumoko.

Back