• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Weakest Character of every tier

I feel the weakest 9-B may be the Boomer from Left 4 Dead. He's only 9-B upon death, and even being at wall level, his destructive capacity for being at Wall level isn't really that harmful compared to most 9-B characters.

Manga has good feats

Al straight up turns the world he has his final battle with Audamorze into an empty void with one slash

Also, Al is likely much faster than what he's rated as, he scales to the guy who I requested a speed feat calc for, and there's also the fact that Aureola is literally the only shown light magic in the manga, so light speed is definitely a possibility (and Al's light beam attacks are only shown moving in a straight line)

Weakest 1-A is the Crimson King, as much as I like the dark tower.

Weakest Low 2-C is either Doctor Doofenshmirtz, Doraemon, or professor farnsworth (All three of which are prep time users from comedy series)

Weakest 6-C is Elsa

"At least Hypersonic+ (He could land several hundred blows so swiftly that it looked like a single strike even very early in the series, and turned much faster as it progressed) "

Still stronger than Voldemort.

Voldemort probably is the weakest 8-B though. Slow, frail, all his attacks take considerable time and can be dodged.

Darkanine said:
Voldemort probably is the weakest 8-B though. Slow, frail, all his attacks take considerable time and can be dodged.
I think the worst part about this is that he's 8-B due to a spell he only ever used once in his entire series. (the one he destroyed the Hogwarts barrier with)

Other than that, he's just a Wall leveler with a few Large Building level spells.

Harry Potter in general is extremely weak tbh like literally no vs site ever rates them very high iirc

They're weak in terms of durability, and they generally suck against other magic-using characters. (Guys like Harry Dresde and Randall Flagg would most likely solo all of the named characters in HP, for example)

They can do well enough against other characters as far as abilities go, but only with speed equalized. Even then, they're in that precarious spot where 90% of the matches they're capable of winning turn out to be hax-stomps.

Tbh, the 9-B HP characters aren't even that weak for their tier. Pit Hermione Granger and Bellatrix Lestrange against other Wall levellers, for example, and they have a fair chance at winning.

The main problem is that the strongest three (Voldemort, Dumbledore and Grindelwald) have no good defense whatsoever as far as their tier goes, along with almost no hax resistance whatsoever. Add that to all of their magic being projectile-based, and it's fairly easy to see why they would lose most of their matches. (Though at the very least, Voldemort and Dumbledore have shown to be capable of teleporting to avoid attacks in the novels. Not sure if Grindelwald ever did that.)

EMagoIorSouI said:
As much as I hate to say it...

Antasma may be the weakest 2-B. He's multiversal level yet he can only destroy an infinite array of dreams instead of reality.
Wouldn't an infinite number of universe sized dreams be multiversal+?

Lightbuster30 said:
EMagoIorSouI said:

Antasma may be the weakest 2-B. He's multiversal level yet he can only destroy an infinite array of dreams instead of reality.
Yeah, I messed up on that, but, he still can only use his 2-B feats in dreams sadly.

EMagoIorSouI said:
Lightbuster30 said:
EMagoIorSouI said:

Yeah, I messed up on that, but, he still can only use his 2-B feats in dreams sadly.
if the fight takes place in a dream, he would still be strong tho

Wouldn't an infinite number of universe sized dreams be multiversal+?Yeah, I messed up on that, but, he still can only use his 2-B feats in dreams sadly.
if the fight takes place in a dream, he would still be strong tho

Only if he can use that power in the real world, or if constrained to his RW power within the dream. Other than that he'd only be 2-B in a dream fight.

Oliver Grayson for planet level, as he is in a quartet with 4 at most planet level characters, and is the weakest.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Weakest 3-C is Marvin The Martia
Not at all, infact Marvin is probably one of the most powerful. His 3-C features come from toonforce and void manipulation. His machine was so powerful, it sucked a galaxy up and turned it into a void.

Yamaha is superior to saibamen, as shown in the fight, he was killed by self destruct, which is more powerful than the normal character, saibamen and radiate should be the lowest, not to mention that piccolo and goku are actually lower. https://m.imgur.com/a/40cco

yamcha did not really beat saibamen, exploding counts as inconclusive if the opposing fighter did not survive it, likely equal, so guess both as low 5-B

Back