• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The commoners thread: Discussing Ultima's "On the Many, Many Incoherences of the Tiering System"

Ohkubo probably said everything he wanted to say about Adolla in the manga itself. You're trying to get him to cough up the very specific information that would grant 1-A, and he's probably just going to say the first thing that pops up in his head, cause it's evidently something he doesn't consider important enough to deliberate on before answering. That's the crux of why WoG is only acceptable if it isn't being asked with powerscaling intentions.

Happy to discuss that in the main thread. Ordinarily, I'd agree, but this bit of information seemed to be way too tightly bound-up with something that falls under the general concept of BDE to not note it down on that page. If nothing else, I'd feature it both in it and in the generic pages (FAQ, Tiering System).
Curious, how long until you think you can apply your revisions?

Seems like basically everyone agrees asides from the minor issues Agnaa has/had

Tier 0 confirmed.

Strength - Agnaa
Speed - Agnaa
Intelligence - Ultima
Battle IQ - Agnaa
Durability - Ultima
Endurance - Ultima
Abilities - Agnaa
Power - Ultima
Agility/Reflexes - Tie
Stamina - Ultima
Flexibility - Agnaa
Hand to Hand Combat - Agnaa
Hax - Ultima
Scaling - Tie
Cosmology - Ultima
Attack Potency - Agnaa
Destructive Potency - Agnaa
Overall - Ultima
Score: 8-8
Winner: @VeryGoofyToddler
Difficulty - Negative Diffculty. Solos both.

Strength - Agnaa
Speed - Agnaa
Intelligence - Ultima
Battle IQ - Agnaa
Durability - Ultima
Endurance - Ultima
Abilities - Agnaa
Power - Ultima
Agility/Reflexes - Tie
Stamina - Ultima
Flexibility - Agnaa
Hax - Ultima
Scaling - Tie
Cosmology - Ultima
Attack Potency - Agnaa
Overall - Ultima
first the Indonesians, now this

when will the battleboarders stop powerscaling me?

Strength - Agnaa
Speed - Agnaa
Intelligence - Ultima
Battle IQ - Agnaa
Durability - Ultima
Endurance - Ultima
Abilities - Agnaa
Power - Ultima
Agility/Reflexes - Tie
Stamina - Ultima
Flexibility - Agnaa
Hax - Ultima
Scaling - Tie
Cosmology - Ultima
Attack Potency - Agnaa
Overall - Ultima
From how these stats are distributed, you seem to be saying that I'm a wizard. Is that correct?

Strength - Agnaa
Speed - Agnaa
Intelligence - Ultima
Battle IQ - Agnaa
Durability - Ultima
Endurance - Ultima
Abilities - Agnaa
Power - Ultima
Agility/Reflexes - Tie
Stamina - Ultima
Flexibility - Agnaa
Hax - Ultima
Scaling - Tie
Cosmology - Ultima
Attack Potency - Agnaa
Overall - Ultima
World is below... So high up, I'm near-divine

Lean in, let go... I feel fear for the very last time

Strength - Agnaa
Speed - Agnaa
Intelligence - Ultima
Battle IQ - Agnaa
Durability - Ultima
Endurance - Ultima
Abilities - Agnaa
Power - Ultima
Agility/Reflexes - Tie
Stamina - Ultima
Flexibility - Agnaa
Hax - Ultima
Scaling - Tie
Cosmology - Ultima
Attack Potency - Agnaa
Overall - Ultima
What would be an ideal ost for their fight, though?

Unlikely, the Darkness Between isn't ever implied to view the worlds as unreal or anything, and there'd also be way too many anti-feats anyway.
Eh? Do you mean the Ocean Between? In any case, there's currently a "-1-A" (deepest in 11-C now that SCP is gone) structure in the cosmology, even if only out of notability concerns at the moment and being below the "baseline reality" (aka, where most events in the series take place, it'd be either this or basically making nearly everyone in the verse 1-A).

In the new system it could be argued to be "-High 1-A" as it involves the quality of being beyond a set of R>F layers as a whole, and I'm also waiting for KHIV to address the notability concerns for the most part.

Yeah, the Ocean Between is what I meant.

Also, I don't really know that much about Quadratum and the lore surrounding it (dropped out from KH during the wait for III lol), but from what I've heard from others it's less of a basic R > F thing and more of a "both realms view each other as fiction" thing where neither of them is actually less fundamental to reality than the other.

Considering the whole deal of dream layers preceding Quadratum since KH3D, and the fact Quadratum is explicitly below that and The Final World, the series seems to lean more to proper R>F from the Ocean Between's "side" of reality, Quadratum is seen as a mundane video game in Toy Story of all places.

But then again, it's undeniable that Yozora has a Chocobo zipper, his shirt has a ton of KH iconography as if it was merchandise, and the battle area in the secret ending of KHIII does feature further KH iconography in advertisements in the background, as if it was a product being sold.

It's possible Quadratum merely sees the Ocean Between as another sort of fiction, such as someone importing a real description of a world hard to believe on in what's meant to be our mundane world (Quadratum), then just selling it, or that merely both the Ocean Between and Quadratum see The Final World as fiction, and being separate otherwise.

Yeah, the evidence is far from conclusive so for. I guess the best thing to do is wait for KH IV to elaborate on Quadratum as a whole like you said before making a concrete judgement.

Back