• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

We need to talk about Kevin (Kevin 11,000 vs The Midnight Suns)

While Riding down the road in the middle of nowhere a portal had opened up before Johnny Blaze. A sight he was familier with this was the sorcerer supreme, Doctor Stephen Strange. Stopping his motorcycle and entering through the portal into the Sanctum Santorium, the two would begin to have a disscusion.
Speak, Sorcerer...
Johnny Blaze, We have a serious problem on our hands, do you ynow the one who goes by the name Kevin Levin?
I do. Has he...?
No, but this is a similar issue as to if he did, a alternate universe version of him as appered in this reality. one who hasn't change, one who absorbed countless alien powers and taken them as his own, The original? he was a hassle for beings such as spider-man, and Tennyson when he had no control over the omnitrix, but this one? hes a significant threat to the stability and saftey of this world. We Must Stop Him Before He Causes Any Major Chaos.
...I had sensed the darkness around the boy's soul, and if this version of him has grown explonitionally from the one of this earth... he needs to be put to justice before he becomes a major threat to the lives of the innocent.
I have made preparations, called in other heroes, but for now lets begin to plan on how to handle with him, . He possesses a wide range of powers from various aliens, making him a formidable adversary. We should start by gathering as much information about Kevin 11,000 as possible. We need to understand the extent of his abilities and weaknesses. I will consult the mystic realms for any ancient prophecies or knowledge that could aid us, Though I wish if possible we could talk to him and-
But then they hear a crash coming from the roof

What?!
as the two look up they see kevin drop down into the room and look above them and see kevin 11000 looking down at the two of them
Well, well, well, the Spirit of Vengeance And the Sorcerer Supreme. Planning on ganging up on me, huh?
...It Appears We Wont Have Time To Form A Plan.
we're not here to fight you for the sake of it. This is not a game. We're here to put an end to your chaos. Your powers are unstable and a danger to the lives of the innocent.
Kevin begins to move closer to ghost rider, preparing to face him
Kevin, please understand that we're not your enemies. We're trying to help you, we wish to find a way to control and channel your powers for the greater good. But if you continue down this destructive path, we'll have no choice but to stop you.
Kevin only smirks and cracks his knuckles after hearing that.
Control my powers? Please, I've become the most powerful being in existence! I can take on anyone and anything!
Kevin, think about the people you care about. Your loved ones, your friends. They're in danger because of your uncontrollable abilities. We're here to help you, not to fight against you.
Help me? You don't know what I've been through! I've struggled all my life, and now I finally have the power to make everyone else feel the pain I felt!
Very well... if you won't listen to reason, we'll have to subdue you by force.
Heh, Just try it

We'll do what we must, Kevin. But remember, there's still a chance for redemption. Surrender now, and we can find a way to help you control your powers.

The Two heroes prepared themselves for the fight to beome. knowing this was a threat far more dangerous than most beings in this reality face. but with hope they can bring him back to the side of good
Speed Is Equal
Fight Takes Place In The Sanctum Santorium
Strange and Ghost Rider Have The Time, Space, and Reality Stones.
RVa3SZK.png
9yVHE2H.png

How would kevin 11,000 even be in pure darkness if he is on fire? and why do we considere the mutant kevin 11,000 having the powers of all ben 10 aliens if most of them wasn't even cannon at the time he was created and he never apeared again?(the evil mutated version)

How would kevin 11,000 even be in pure darkness if he is on fire? and why do we considere the mutant kevin 11,000 having the powers of all ben 10 aliens if most of them wasn't even cannon at the time he was created and he never apeared again?(the evil mutated version)
Nevermind that look at this SHIT
There no video scans for any of these
Profile is outdated since 2020
Sauce_0899.jpg

Last edited:
Ben 10 profiles gotta get their sauce fr
Classic series profiles were created in 2016 by Vsbattle user Liger and since then has been lacking scans.

I have did few profiles Rework in 2023.

But there are like Hundred freaking different ones, I can't do them all and since I'm not a fan of Future Ben 10 characters so I'm really collecting scans for them so.......yeah I'm not gonna be reworking them.

Although my Ben 10 Reboot pages are fully working with scans. So if you wanna use em in High 6-A and 5-C debates you can ✌️

Last edited:
Back