• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

We are number one only it has Nanomachines, Son!

The_Wright_Way

VS Battles
Retired
Both have prior knowledge of what the other is capable off.

Speed Equalized.

Robbie Rotten
Look at this Net(insert earrape)

vs.
Vote Armstrong

Armstrong can easily get past memory manipulation, since it literally is just a door. Altho Robbie definitely has a trump card in the form of the Littlizer; since it reverts whatever is under it (it as in its umbrella) to a younger state; altho he had a hard time trying to hit a guy who was just jumproping from point A to point B and back, only succeeding when he managed to get him in place, showcasing his incompetence.

Armstrong won't let him get into such a position (Additionally, he has far superior lifting strength to him, so Robbie can't hold back Armstrong's arms), and although he will need to put in thousands of hits to kill him, I can see him taking this with a "death of a thousand cuts" approach to a majority victory. He's also much more of a fighter than Robbie is.

Honestly think Robbie's surviving being shot to the Moon feat is a massive outlier, so I personally say Armstrong could Saitama his way into victory here.

It's not counted as an outlier on this site, but this is most likely using their town tiers so senator one punches; unless Robbie doesn't have a town tier.

Nevermind I just reread Robbie's page, Robbie is never killing Armstrong but Armstrong may never kill Robbie (city and town level are very far apart).

^ Its not an infinite gap, but he'll need tens of thousands of hits to kill Robbie. He has a purrrdy good stamina at that, being able to combat Raiden for extended periods of time and only stopping because Raiden pulled his heart out and crushed it, killing him.

Alternatively; he incaps/KOs him because Robbie cannot hold back his superior lifting strength.

Armstrong for reasons above. There's no way Robbie would be able to use his hax effectively, although it would take a very long time for Armstrong to even incapacitate him.

Thing is, as addressed above, he had difficulty using it on a target that was practically stationary. In the midst of combat, there's no way he could manage it.

TurboTriangle601 said:
But i don't really think there's a way Armstrong could get past Transmutation/Age Manipulation so i'd say Robbie.
Prior knowledge + Robbie's incompetency + The sheer inconvenience of using it in a pitched battle. This is prolly Robbie's best, if not only chance to win, but Armstrong is not falling for such a trick.

His greater lifting strength can also allow him to even yank the device out of his hands and use it on Robbie if so desired.

Then i'd say Armstrong FRA.

He'd easily get past Robbie's inventions and send him to a very long trip to the hospital just by gently tapping him. (And that's just if he doesn't want to kill Robbie.)

Nah, Robbie is durable enough to take the punishment. For quite awhile, at least.

Senator Armstrong is too competent to be killed by Robbie Rotten but Robbie has also survived being hurled into the moon which is definitely stronger than what Armstrong can diss out so i suppose it's a draw.

I'd say Robbie could honestly land his hax and weaponry before Armstrong can land sufficient punches. Voting inconclusive though

Again, the guy struggles to use them on unsuspecting targets. A guy like Armstrong, charging at him full speed wouldn't fall for it.

Yeah, but with the way higher durability, this battle is clearly going on for a long time, there's no way Robbie cant do shit. Wonder if the senator would fall for one of his disguises everyone falls for though

Armstrong's not a fool. He'd be able to see through it easily, and just keep pounding at Robbie until he gets knocked out.

If he has the stamina sufficient enough, he's got lower stamina than Raiden apparently so he'll wear himself out trying to hurt robbie

He's no fool ofc, but that doesn't mean he can constantly keep up with everything Robbie has in his arsenal. Not to mention Invisibility so Robbie can always take him by surprise.

Still really good stamina. He still had a good amount of dialogue to say, even after he had his very heart ripped out.

I wouldn't base that by dialogue...but nothing at all suggests he has the stamina to hit a target gene of thousands of times, who can go invisible, while also watching out for memory erasure and transmutation

Still able to talk in an intelligible manner after getting your heart ripped out? I'd like to so you try.

Talking isn't an impressive feat. It doesn't require as much stamina as actually punching something, nowhere near close, don't base it off that. What's he gonna do, talk stall Robbie?

Not the talking, rather, the talking while your very heart is ripped out of your chest

...that isn't exactly a stamina feat m8. Probably the last juice from his nano machines allowing him to do that.

Either way, its nothing scaling to being able to punch tens of thousands of times consistently while doing numerous other things

This fight is going to be over in 5 seconds; senator Armstrong is fast enough to deliver the punches needed to kill Robbie in a short amount of time.

Yeah, they're all good feats,but what about those suggests he wouldn't get worn out trying to knock out Robbie as well as dodge all his shit.

He's just number one.

Keeweed said:
This fight is going to be over in 5 seconds; senator Armstrong is fast enough to deliver the punches needed to kill Robbie in a short amount of time.
Speed is equalized.

Speed is equalized.

To what speed is it Equalized; average human or to senator Armstrong's speed

Back