• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Warriors of Heaven and Hell: The Most Skilled on the Wiki!

Cope + Hold the L + Ratio + Hayato is giga chad.
Someone obviously hasn't been enlightened by the Beard gigachad.
llffbbngtev51-1.jpg

I was gonna start posting pics of HSD to disprove that but some of them pics border on full nudity and i'd rather not have ppl on my ass about that. So you win this time.
🔥
Also what about the kengan anime? Eh? Eh? EH? At least HSD has a watchable anime.
Eh at least Kengan has a relevant anime 🤔

Ikki Tousen, Katanagatari, Hokuto no Ken, Rurouni Kenshin, Yu Yu Hakusho, Ranma, Darker than Black, Tenjou Tenge, Ben-To, Taboo Tatto, Hitori no Shita, Great Journey of Teenagers, Tekken-Den Tough - some anime that I remember that have "skilled" fights, more or less for some.

But for manga/manwha/manhua is a lot more.

Ikki Tousen, Katanagatari, Hokuto no Ken, Rurouni Kenshin, Yu Yu Hakusho, Ranma, Darker than Black, Tenjou Tenge, Ben-To, Taboo Tatto, Hitori no Shita, Great Journey of Teenagers, Tekken-Den Tough - some anime that I remember that have "skilled" fights, more or less for some.

But for manga/manwha/manhua is a lot more.
Based comment. 🔥

I do have scans saved for a lot of manhua/manga/manwha that I wanted to add which are "skilled" but I never saved the chapters so no references ... and since I won't re-read again, they won't see the light of the day.

@azontr Nothing wrong.

But uh in all seriousness we doing Hayato vs Kengan characters or some shit? From what I read, Earl seemed like he wanted a debate, but I can't tell.

I'm up for it. Kengan has alot of god-tiers for skill that could be used (Kuroki, Ohma, Agito, Edward, The Other Niko, maybe Shen?) so if we did we'd be arguing using all of their feats, considering we don't know whose still better.

I'm up for it. Kengan has alot of god-tiers for skill that could be used (Kuroki, Ohma, Agito, Edward, The Other Niko, maybe Shen?) so if we did we'd be arguing using all of their feats, considering we don't know whose still better.
Basically this, we really don't know who's the best as of Omega but it does give us a lot of upscaling. The Wu-Hei shit is pretty ridiculous since he gives people like Edward 5000+ years of composite combat experience from Wu Hei directly.

Honestly I don't even know why Hayato is so hyped up, assuming we're talking about that old ass mf from Kenichi.

Honestly I don't even know why Hayato is so hyped up, assuming we're talking about that old ass mf from Kenichi.
Fr, his profile is pretty booty too. Like I really don't understand the whole "death at a cellular level." since death itself already causes your cells to die upon death.

And Hayato has resistance to Analytical Prediction based on this???? Literally how that got accepted is beyond me.

Or him having access to all the skills in the verse based on him being the most skilled person? Which makes no sense since being more skilled than everyone doesn't mean you can do the same shit as them. 💀

And Hayato has resistance to Analytical Prediction based on this???? Literally how that got accepted is beyond me.

Or him having access to all the skills in the verse based on him being the most skilled person? Which makes no sense since being more skilled than everyone doesn't mean you can do the same shit as them. 💀
That's probably a wrong scan kinda thing.

That's not the reasoning, it's the fact that the man has pretty much fought everyone and their grandmother and a lot of people including most of his students have been able to copy martial arts during a fight. Now is it guaranteed? No, but that's why it's under "possible".

Yeah ok re-checked and that's definitely me derping and putting a wrong scan cus that's supposed to be for the aura part, how grandmasters can just make ppl shit themselves with their aura alone.

The issue is, it's been so long since i read kenichi that i have no idea what the scan that gives ppl resistance to AP from ppl less skilled is supposed to be. So tough luck.

Yeah ok re-checked and that's definitely me derping and putting a wrong scan cus that's supposed to be for the aura part, how grandmasters can just make ppl shit themselves with their aura alone.

The issue is, it's been so long since i read kenichi that i have no idea what the scan that gives ppl resistance to AP from ppl less skilled is supposed to be. So tough luck.
So then I'll just ignore it then, wouldn't really matter tho since Foresight users in Kengan have incredibly layered levels of Analytical Prediction.

Because everyone else on the list skillstomps him to oblivion, and because nobody understood Monkey's schizo babble.
That's Monkey, he isn't the best debater around.

I'd say OP characters deserve a spot here somewhere, take a look at Zoro's intelligence section for example, all of his feats are listed there. Sanji is pretty relative to Zoro in terms of combat skill seeing as how they often fight against one another without one side getting skill stomped.

If a character is able to amplify his skills by controlling neurons at the quantum level to keep up with far stronger opponents is considered cheating?

Back