• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Warriors of Heaven and Hell: The Most Skilled on the Wiki!

Nominating Claude von Riegan for bows. Man's a ******' showoff even compared to some of the more obvious picks like Hawkeye or Green Arrow.

(I'm not counting Fallen Star making him guaranteed to dodge the next attack since that's something he only gets from Failnaught and is just an ability separate from his skill)
Bumping this

Ey, found it. Thankfully it was in my original blog.

"Even I can't completely read and foresee all their moves!"

This isn't that much of an impressive resistance, seeing as how she's still capable of the predictions but not completely.

Kengan Foresight also provides a limited resistance to Mind hax to give you an idea of how crazy their A.P is.

o-H2ji1-N-d.jpg

BTW, added more feats to Sora, something very notable didn't come to my attention until very recently out of how dumb it is, and I'm a bit baffled myself as it already standed out, but I just rathered to not give it as much spotlight until recently as it's rather centralizing.

In other words, I just found out Sora can directly wield from 7 to then 20 blades at once and even do a danmaku of far more by directly deflecting them himself, suck it Zoro

"Even I can't completely read and foresee all their moves!"

This isn't that much of an impressive resistance, seeing as how she's still capable of the predictions but not completely.

Kengan Foresight also provides a limited resistance to Mind hax to give you an idea of how crazy their A.P is.
Im just saying since you said "the scan for AP is incorrect" just saying that THAT is the right scan. Not saying it's anything particularly crazy.

Apachai moment.

Is that resistance layered + can it resist people who can see over 100 moves ahead?

Cause that's the level of Analytical Prediction anyone worth their salt in Kengan has.
I mean layered depends the thing is, lower class people can't fully predict all the options of higher class people. So high class disciples can't fully predict masters, masters can't fully predict grand masters, then there's ryozanpaku level above that then there's advanced grandmaster who will stomp the shit out of ryozanpaku THEN there's Hayato as the big daddy of pretty much everything. Take that as you will, just wanted to post the shit since the scan was incorrect.

I mean layered depends the thing is, lower class people can't fully predict all the options of higher class people. So high class disciples can't fully predict masters, masters can't fully predict grand masters, then there's ryozanpaku level above that then there's advanced grandmaster who will stomp the shit out of ryozanpaku THEN there's Hayato as the big daddy of pretty much everything. Take that as you will, just wanted to post the shit since the scan was incorrect.
Kengan's still should be superior numerically.

Ngl don't even know what you just said but cool.

Earl: I mean layered depends the thing is, lower class people can't fully predict all the options of higher class people. So high class disciples can't fully predict masters, masters can't fully predict grand masters, then there's ryozanpaku level above that then there's advanced grandmaster who will stomp the shit out of ryozanpaku THEN there's Hayato as the big daddy of pretty much everything. Take that as you will, just wanted to post the shit since the scan was incorrect.

Azontr:

napolean-dynamite-idk.gif

Dear LIBERALS
If the muscles of a character don't matter when it comes to skill, then why is every exceptionally skilled martial artist on the list shredded or ridiculously buffed? Checkmate...
wait theres literally only one guy on the list

Back