• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Warriors of Heaven and Hell: The Most Skilled on the Wiki!

Julius would smesh Ikki.
Cope.

While Ikki was facing Momiji, an attack came from directly behind him, aiming for the back of his head- It was Panzer Grizzly Renji Kaga’s iron palm strike.
It was a most unexpected, barbaric surprise attack for a mock battle.
Momiji was petrified at this. However-
Ikki’s expression didn’t even waver.
Momiji saw it during that moment.
“-True at all.”
After completing his statement towards Momiji, without even an ounce of confusion, Ikki moved half his body, almost casually, and stopped Kaga’s palm strike with his own palms.
His body was nearly twice Ikki’s size.
The palm strike from the man who boasted weight four times that of Ikki’s, didn’t even move him a bit.

-Impossible.

Cute that y'all think big size and muscles could compare to Ikki's absolute chadness.

Mori Dan>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>IRL Human>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Ikki

RglbY8.gif

Composite Boxer wires Ikki's jaw shut.

Surprised so much time has passed and Garou still hasn't taken Ikki's throne as most shat upon skillman
I mean one is infamously the most BS skilled guy on the wiki, the other isn't.

Although i do believe ikki's the only person i've seen to actually have "skill" as a genuine argument in serious threads. Ppl just hate him cus they ain't him.

I mean one is infamously the most BS skilled guy on the wiki, the other isn't.

Although i do believe ikki's the only person i've seen to actually have "skill" as a genuine argument in serious threads. Ppl just hate him cus they ain't him.
What? Skill is brought up on so many threads lol. I'm genuinely confused how you believe that.

What? Skill is brought up on so many threads lol. I'm genuinely confused how you believe that.
By genuine I meant against people with hax, aoe, abilities. Not fist fights.

So in the sense of, throw him at whatever you want skill will be a factor to some extent. Throw someone like yujiro at the same people and skill isn't a factor anymore.

Back