• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Warriors of Heaven and Hell: The Most Skilled on the Wiki!

💀 bruv calm down with the salt, you made a claim, all I'm asking you is for some proof.

Might wanna get those emotions in check there chief.

Also it's not ghosting if your activity replying.
Umm...I'm not salty in the slightest. I could care less lol.

For the past couple of days, you were ghosted. I'm only responding to you now. So yes, you were ghosted.

Umm...I'm not salty in the slightest. I could care less lol.
Going by the fact that your yet again, replying is evidence of you caring so nice try.
For the past couple of days, you were ghosted. I'm only responding to you now. So yes, you were ghosted.
That's still a response, I.E not ghosting.

You do realize either way that only makes you look bad correct? Anyway, if you can't even defend your character then they can be removed from this list all together.

Anyway, if you can't even defend your character then they can be removed from this list all together.
Only WWE character that was on the list was Theory, who was removed from it upon short notice.

So they don't have anybody to defend, and as such have no real obligation to continue debating or submitting characters if they don't want to. Just saying.

Going by the fact that your yet again, replying is evidence of you caring so nice try.
I meant I could care less about the who's more skilled debate. I have way better things to do.

That's still a response, I.E not ghosting.
Bro didn't even read my comment correctly lmao.

I'm now responding to you, but for the past couple of days I was ghosting, so you were getting ghosted up until now.

I meant I could care less about the who's more skilled debate. I have way better things to do.
obviously not the case since your still here riding me. 💀
Bro didn't even read my comment correctly lmao.

I'm now responding to you, but for the past couple of days I was ghosting, so you were getting ghosted up until now.
Which is meaningless because here you are, still replying. Anyway you can go back to "ghosting" now if you don't mind. 🔥

Heck, Pika and I were temporarily debating about who's more skilled between Kenny Omega and The Undertaker. Nobody else.

The only reason why Theory was on the list was because I wanted someone on the bare-handed fighters list. Theory was not going to last long at all.

Y'all can keep debating about your characters. I have better and more important things to do.

You obviously don't have a dog in your life and for that reason I feel for you
crying-black-guy-meme.gif

Back