• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Warriors of Heaven and Hell: The Most Skilled on the Wiki!

dis u
gigachad-nightmare315.gif

If your doing it to be contrarian for no apparent reason your vote will not be counted.
Fine i will try to excuse my contraianism

The whole thinking that ikki "skill" isn't actual skill is kinda dumb. While yes it shouldn't be skill under any circustances things like china man "i am so skilled that i can solo a wolf as a baby" thing that still shouldn't be under any reason skill, saying that ikki isn't because he is doing stupid things with his skill but then just ignore china mans absurd and comical showing of skill that are even more bullshit, is a big ass doubles standard. If ikki skill that gives him real hax is not skill but then the other skill prowess that may as just be hax in the same way you are saying ikki skill is hax.... i think i am running in circles

Fine i will try to excuse my contraianism

The whole thinking that ikki "skill" isn't actual skill is kinda dumb. While yes it shouldn't be skill under any circustances things like china man "i am so skilled that i can solo a wolf as a baby" thing that still shouldn't be under any reason skill, saying that ikki isn't because he is doing stupid things with his skill but then just ignore china mans absurd and comical showing of skill that are even more bullshit, is a big ass doubles standard. If ikki skill that gives him real hax is not skill but then the other skill prowess that may as just be hax in the same way you are saying ikki skill is hax.... i think i am running in circles

We literally ignore Chinamen skill feats that are not quantifiable/bullshit. We've been doing it the entire thread.

Another classic moment of Livinmeme not knowing what the **** he's talking about.

We literally ignore Chinamen skill feats that are not quantifiable/bullshit. We've been doing it the entire thread.

Another classic moment of Livinmeme not knowing what the **** he's talking about.
Oh yeah like china mans skills feats that mostly compossed of learning HAX THINGS really fast, oh yeah those chars who are in the top 2.....

Only after starting his journey as a cultivator, he manage to only learn the essence of a skill (just by it being presented before it once) but also combine it with another art he known.
That is avanced development or whatever is called

Can unleash all the strength of his psyche, soul and body in perfect coordination, and because of that while people will only use 100% of their prowess he can use 140%.
Statistic amplification

Eh i am lazy imma finish it tomorrow smell ya later

Oh yeah like china mans skills feats that mostly compossed of learning HAX THINGS really fast, oh yeah those chars who are in the top 2.....

That is avanced development or whatever is called

Statistic amplification

Eh i am lazy imma finish it tomorrow smell ya later
Livin, please, for the love of god, be quiet and stay quiet, I cannot deal with you, your both insufferable and incomprehensible.

Livin, please, for the love of god, be quiet and stay quiet, I cannot deal with you, your both insufferable and incomprehensible.
Nah..... ok fine but i will comeback tomorrow post my finished post then i will probally won't stay in this hellhole

I would insult you again for sounding like an idiot like you always do, but I'd be both making this thread more toxic than I want it to be, and wasting my time, so carry on.

I'm not counting pity votes or votes that are there just to be contrarian, as said previously.
I had like 3 and half pages to get caught up on lol. Didn't wanna read them all of it was about that 1 debate lol.

I'd like to suggest that if someone wants a character to take a spot they should make a thread because this Ikki vs Kojiro thing has created a lot of pages here.

It'll keep things a bit more organized here imo.

This is just my opinion

I had like 3 and half pages to get caught up on lol. Didn't wanna read them all of it was about that 1 debate lol.

I'd like to suggest that if someone wants a character to take a spot they should make a thread because this Ikki vs Kojiro thing has created a lot of pages here.

It'll keep things a bit more organized here imo.

This is just my opinion
I leave the choice up to the people debating. If they feel as though they can argue it here, they can, and if they want to make a thread(which is the far, far more organized option) then they can as well. Making threads for every placement is tedious so I figured I would provide an option.

I'm still not counting votes that do not have a reason regardless of this, though.

Eh.... even if that means no ikki wank excuse, but ok
I meant the childish bickering, you guys can keep debating if you want but don't just go to insults and all that.

Not like the Ikki stuff is even real skill anyways and from what I've been told it's even worse

I meant the childish bickering, you guys can keep debating if you want but don't just go to insults and all that.

Not like the Ikki stuff is even real skill anyways and from what I've been told it's even worse
Do you know where we are?
Like chinaman beating a 4-B as a 6-B could even be counted as real skill anyway

But yeah I vote for kojirou, Extrasensory Perception is not skill. Thousand Image defense is.
Ikki didn't have extra sensory perception, what he's doing is predicting what his opponent will think and do, he isn't reading their minds. As for proof the text is right above.

And did you just skip over "everything" else? Cus if you're unironically gonna say "ikki copying, body control and everything else I mentioned, is not skill" then that's just copium. The debate isn't "so you personally think what ikki does is skill?" It's "is everything ikki does with skill better than TID".

A vote is a vote, but not if the reason amounts to "what ikki does doesn't count so kojiro it is".

Literally all of Kojiro's skill comes from his Analytical Prediction, if he has Ikki beat in that he's practically already evolved to counter everything else.

Alright. Take your time to think about it
Well someone's underestimating my boy. For the fun, do make the match, ikki vs kojiro. All equalised, all of ikki's magic is restricted to prevent stomp.

Well someone's underestimating my boy. For the fun, do make the match, ikki vs kojiro. All equalised, all of ikki's magic is restricted to prevent stomp.
No lol. The debate already happened. We're in the process of voting so why would I suddenly make a match-

Unless you do really mean just like purely for fun and not for the placement on this list, you can just do that yourself if you really want to.

I was just messing with him, but deadass though, even just for F&G, someone make the thread.

Also do we stop counting the votes that FRA'd "Ikki's skill isn't skill"?

Ikki didn't have extra sensory perception, what he's doing is predicting what his opponent will think and do, he isn't reading their minds. As for proof the text is right above.

And did you just skip over "everything" else? Cus if you're unironically gonna say "ikki copying, body control and everything else I mentioned, is not skill" then that's just copium. The debate isn't "so you personally think what ikki does is skill?" It's "is everything ikki does with skill better than TID".

A vote is a vote, but not if the reason amounts to "what ikki does doesn't count so kojiro it is".
pick one Earl. is he reading their thoughts or is he predicting them. cause reading the debate it seems you're arguing both.

and literally none of that compares to Kojirou's Thousand Image defense, that is the argument, I asked you to provide something that can beat it, and you haven't.
Sounds like someone's scared.
this is just dickish.

Back