• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Warriors of Heaven and Hell: The Most Skilled on the Wiki!

Iirc skill debates before were less comparing feats and more making "skill only" matches between the characters, wich greatly highlighted characters like Garou who had broken unquantifiable martial arts hax dura neg/attack reflection and Ikki, who had like 100x stat amps through body control and trackpess step wich is a bitch to counter and can turn almost every fight into a stomp.

What does it do in detail?
Through noticing even the slightest physical details of the opponent such as their breathing, their gaze, their way of walking, the slight vibrations in the air and the slightest trembles of the ground beneath him, Kojiro is able to form a perfect, exact copy of the opponent within his mind.

He then constantly fights this mental copy of his opponent thousands to countless times over, knowing every possible attack pattern his opponent can make and allowing him to evolve his skill at such a rapid pace that in merely a few moments, he was able to match somebody that he predicted would kill him at least 18 times as easily as they could swat a fly.

This works against attacks that can both blitz and one-shot him, with Kojiro being capable of countering a dome of FTE+One-shot attacks numbering in the thousands, and was able to evolve even further than that.

That's the barebones explanation.

Iirc skill debates before were less comparing feats and more making "skill only" matches between the characters, wich greatly highlighted characters like Garou who had broken unquantifiable martial arts hax dura neg/attack reflection and Ikki, who had like 100x stat amps through body control and trackpess step wich is a bitch to counter and can turn almost every fight into a stomp.
Nah the whole skill idea before was the "most skilled character in the wiki".

Through noticing even the slightest physical details of the opponent such as their breathing, their gaze, their way of walking, the slight vibrations in the air and the slightest trembles of the ground beneath him, Kojiro is able to form a perfect, exact copy of the opponent within his mind.

He then constantly fights this mental copy of his opponent thousands to countless times over, knowing every possible attack pattern his opponent can make and allowing him to evolve his skill at such a rapid pace that in merely a few moments, he was able to match somebody that he predicted would kill him at least 18 times as easily as they could swat a fly.

This works against attacks that can both blitz and one-shot him, with Kojiro being capable of countering a dome of FTE+One-shot attacks numbering in the thousands, and was able to evolve even further than that.

That's the barebones explanation.
To add onto this, Kojiro has over 400+ years of experience using Thousand-Image Defense to train, meaning he has way, way more combat skill and experience than one would normally obtain from simply training for 400 years because every moment he'd have been visualizing and evolving through mental fights tens of thousands of times over.

I will elaborate more when I return home.

Well, if we go by time training a technique then you don't want to compete with chinamen cause they live for millions if not more and they mostly fight. ZY was forced mentally to live, die, live, die, etc for 30 billion years while improving his computation to escape...so yeah.

Have they? Afaik it's still the same feats overall.
As far as I'm aware yeah, they categorize it differently nowadays. So while Ikki's is the best when it comes blitzing countering (Although iirc there are some characters who can react thousands of times above their speed but I digress.)
Yeah I've looked at that thread before but like I said it's been awhile so things have changed. Mainly with a bigger picture, layers, the number of attacks they can predict before anything happens, mechanics, etc.

Really what you'd need to do to get 1 for Ikki is analyze all the categories for their skill, swordsmanship, accuracy, dodging, analytical prediction, information analysis etc.

Kojiro is probably not even the most skilled in RoR tbh
Eh, even if he isn't he's up there since anybody above him will never actually have feats above him and instead will just "lol I scale above in skill" him.

Cause the author will never be as creative as they were with Thousand-Image Defense again.

Kojiro is probably not even the most skilled in RoR tbh
Till we see anything from Okita I'd say he's the best Swordsman in the verse.

Lu-Bu actually has a lot of crazy skill feats in his spin off.

For hand to hand combatants I'd either say Shiva or Qin, but Shiva kinda counters Qin with his resistance to Precognition / Analytical since his movements are that of the Cosmos which is stated to be unpredictable.

Simo is definitely gonna have some crazy shit whenever he decides to fight.

Here's my list:

1. Adam vs Zeus.
2. Jack vs Heracles.
3. Kojiro vs Poseidon
4. Buddha vs Zero/Hajun
5. Shiva vs Raiden
6. Hades vs Qin (It's GARBAGE)

Here's my list:

1. Adam vs Zeus.
2. Jack vs Heracles.
3. Kojiro vs Poseidon
4. Buddha vs Zero/Hajun
5. Shiva vs Raiden
6. Hades vs Qin (It's GARBAGE)
Sucks since Qin had so much potential alongside Hades but instead they made them both into generic ass Shounen MC's.

As far as I'm aware yeah, they categorize it differently nowadays. So while Ikki's is the best when it comes blitzing countering (Although iirc there are some characters who can react thousands of times above their speed but I digress.)

Yeah I've looked at that thread before but like I said it's been awhile so things have changed. Mainly with a bigger picture, layers, the number of attacks they can predict before anything happens, mechanics, etc.

Really what you'd need to do to get 1 for Ikki is analyze all the categories for their skill, swordsmanship, accuracy, dodging, analytical prediction, information analysis etc.
ZY has fought with 2 Martial Heavenly Masters at the same time who each were 3 realms above him with just his technique. Must be noted that just an increase in realm is a big thing and if we use the tier/speed of the wiki then he was High 7-A with SoL reactions vs 4-B with MFTL+ reaction.

funny seeing you mention it

Sucks since Qin had so much potential alongside Hades but instead they made them both into generic ass Shounen MC's.
The fight also gives Hades and Qin garbage abilities therefore it does not satisfy my indexing addiction.

So Ikki is now a fodder or something
Hardly fodder but now there's chinese swordsmen that fight people who blitz them and skill stomp for practice and use blades of grass as army killing ordinance cuz skill and anime guys who flip common sense the bird just as hard.

Tbf its pretty much impossible to beat chinese sword fantasies in skill scaling.

They beat G.O.H in terms of martial centric setting and Dragon Ball in the endless "there's always someone better somewhere else" simultaneously, where pretty much every creature capable of having enough consciousness to grasp the idea of martial arts will devote their entire existence to improve just that until they hit their full potential and decide to become farmers/restaurant/auction owners/traders or clan leaders.

And if you're the best of this dimension/realm there's another one filled with martial artists and treasures where everything is objectively superior, and then another, and then another..

Tbf its pretty much impossible to beat chinese sword fantasies in skill scaling.

They beat G.O.H in terms of martial centric setting and Dragon Ball in the endless "there's always someone better somewhere else" simultaneously, where pretty much every creature capable of having enough consciousness to grasp the idea of martial arts will devote their entire existence to improve just that until they hit their full potential and decide to become farmers/restaurant/auction owners/traders or clan leaders.

And if you're the best of this dimension/realm there's another one filled with martial artists and treasures where everything is objectively superior, and then another, and then another..
Probably cause most Chinese Novels are all 10,000,000+ chapters cause the Chinese have nothing better to do than write novels

And there is also Qin Mu, another character from the same author as Zhong Yue who can compute what will happen and what you'll do by calculating the changes of all atoms in his range. Or - By understanding the words of a civilization, he can also understand their paths and skills. Yeah, Power Mimicry by understanding the "words" you speak and how you intone them. Then later created an art that computes countless possibilities by making countless simulations within his mind that each is not only the simulation of the fight but of the entire world.

Of course more feats, but I never made a list for him ... yet.

And there is also Qin Mu, another character from the same author as Zhong Yue who can compute what will happen and what you'll do by calculating the changes of all atoms in his range. Or - By understanding the words of a civilization, he can also understand their paths and skills. Yeah, Power Mimicry by understanding the "words" you speak and how you intone them. Then later created an art that computes countless possibilities by making countless simulations within his mind that each is not only the simulation of the fight but of the entire world.

Of course more feats, but I never made a list for him ... yet.
This is getting out of hand-

Ji Ning trained so hard in swordplay he became Tier 1.

Chinamen aren't all that sensible with skill feats.
Could I say Kojiro trained so hard in swordplay he analytical predicted the entire universe then (an actual thing that happened) 🤔

Ji Ning trained so hard in swordplay he became Tier 1.

Chinamen aren't all that sensible with skill feats.
Xue Ying, I only want to train my spear art and nothing else...somehow manages to create an skill that pierce through anything be it time, space, matter, etc.

The Dao Sword Sect from Tales of Herding Gods is all about using math to calculate all phenomena in the world...all disciples have analytical predictions through math and then you have an immense scaling chain based on their computation.

Back