• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Warriors of Heaven and Hell: The Most Skilled on the Wiki!

Lol

But let's try to keep things more grounded.

BTW, would improving an evasion and movement skill to the point of dodging through higher dimensions be a feat or nah? Since they're maneuvering in entirely new directions and stuff?

What about when Saitama was able to through sheer instinct copy and improve an incomplete version of a martial art Garou conceptualized that involved using body control so good he was able to actively control his body on a quantum level and travel back in time by reversing the spin of his subatomic particles, achieving retrocausality?

That's perfectly logical and quantifiable right?

In all seriousness, I do not at all know how we would quantify that, in all honesty. Maybe some other people can give their opinions on it but I personally I think it's unquatifiable

EDIT: Response to Planck

so these analytical predictions skills these characters have How are they greater than someone who outscales a guy who can predict things with > 90% accuracy?

because instead of going into detail like those authors did. this author decided to use a percentile.

when strictly comparing Analytical predictions that is.

so these analytical predictions skills these characters have How are they greater than someone who outscales a guy who can predict things with > 90% accuracy?

because instead of going into detail like those authors did. this author decided to use a percentile.

when strictly comparing Analytical predictions that is.
Kojiro can predict things with 100% accuracy. 🌚

Kojiro can predict things with 100% accuracy. 🌚
this was posted on page 5

Senju Musō (千せんじゅそう, lit. "Thousand Image Defense"):[13] Kojiro's innate ability and talent which allows him to memorize and analyze his opponent's moves to form a simulation of them inside his mind, visualizing and battling said opponent until he finds a way to defeat them.[14] Kojiro often uses this ability to predict his enemies movements via mental simulations, creating and breaking down their thousands of possible attack patterns they might have by analyzing their constitution, gait, breathing and blinking all before the fight even begins.[15][16] However, this ability isn't perfect, since using it puts a burden on Kojiro's body and the predictions themselves aren't 100% accurate, especially if his opponent's holding back.

this was posted on page 5

Senju Musō (千せんじゅそう, lit. "Thousand Image Defense"):[13] Kojiro's innate ability and talent which allows him to memorize and analyze his opponent's moves to form a simulation of them inside his mind, visualizing and battling said opponent until he finds a way to defeat them.[14] Kojiro often uses this ability to predict his enemies movements via mental simulations, creating and breaking down their thousands of possible attack patterns they might have by analyzing their constitution, gait, breathing and blinking all before the fight even begins.[15][16] However, this ability isn't perfect, since using it puts a burden on Kojiro's body and the predictions themselves aren't 100% accurate, especially if his opponent's holding back.
That's extremely faulty information since most, if not all the time, his predictions are 100% accurate.

This only changes when he's fighting opponent's with similar analytical prediction or are absurdly above him in raw power. But by the time the Poseidon fight ends this becomes a non issue as well.

Since I've updated Xu Jingming with his second key. He got a few more feats to be added to his list.

• Fought with 180 planetary lifeforms while inhabitating the same body as them, and thanks to his mastery of spearmanship and for reaching 'fluidity of water'[28] with it, he easily could deflect and borrow the force of impact to fight them.
  • Figured out the Earth Dao, reaching basic mastery of Earth Mobilization[49] which made all of his techniques with weapons to be flawless, meaning no flaw was able to be exploited by his foe.
  • Thanks to reaching basic mastery of Spacetime with Flowing Water[48], it allows him to be very good at grasping the situation, and be dynamic to correspond to the changes according to the enemy's situation to target their weaknesses.
  • Can borrow the force of attacks to redirect[33] it toward his foe like a flow of water, guiding it not with just his spear but also with his hands[34] alone.

Beating Sans>>>winning a LoL match. So undertale skill stomps. (Unless high ping is canon to the matches, then LoL>All)
I skill stomp cause I've beaten the Sans fight.

I nominate myself for all categories.

might just do a Sion Zael vs Shura skill match for now.

doesn't seem too impressive from what i read

but i have the attention span the same length of a fly

Ehh, sure, if we can do it like, right now?

Actually who though
You've got the choice to debate it here, or make a new thread. It seems Unshakable wants to make a new thread to debate it.

And yes, you can do it right now.

Read through this post and literally everything listed in it is something Kojiro can do but better tbh.
That post was literally me replying to a comment about why Kojiro > Ikki, read the rest of the thread for the rest of the debate. Im just saying that's when Ikki got the spot.

Adam vs Zeus was peak. Yall trippin
FW not like this brother, Adam vs Zeus was LAME! The whole fight was the same scenario repeated
"I am fast"
"well i copy"
"well hold this 0.001"
"well i copy"
"hold this 0.00001"
"well i copy"
"hold this time stop"
Literally the same copying situation recycled throughout the entire fight, same reason i don't like Kojiro vs Poseidon
"im fast"
I predict you
well i can go faster
i can predict further
i can go even faster
like bruh we get it, anything else gonna happen or we just raising numbers?

Ehh, sure, if we can do it like, right now?

Actually who though
im going to work soon. i could make it now but i might not be able to respond until tomorrow

i just want a causal debate too irl life to hectic currently so just want a chill one lol

anyways it'll be Capricorn Shura vs Sion

warning my debating brain is only the size of a pea

FW not like this brother, Adam vs Zeus was LAME! The whole fight was the same scenario repeated
"I am fast"
"well i copy"
"well hold this 0.001"
"well i copy"
"hold this 0.00001"
"well i copy"
"hold this time stop"
Literally the same copying situation recycled throughout the entire fight, same reason i don't like Kojiro vs Poseidon
"im fast"
I predict you
well i can go faster
i can predict further
i can go even faster
images_-_2022-08-24T170738.611.jpg

That post was literally me replying to a comment about why Kojiro > Ikki, read the rest of the thread for the rest of the debate. Im just saying that's when Ikki got the spot.
I understand this, yes, but this is a different debate, with a new person arguing for Kojiro, and whoever conceded that Ikki was better than Kojiro clearly did not much know all the facts or simply didn't argue extensively enough.

I can say to you with the utmost confidence that everything listed in you're post is everything Kojiro can do but worse.

"I am fast"
"well i copy"
"well hold this 0.001"
"well i copy"
"hold this 0.00001"
"well i copy"
"hold this time stop"
"im fast"
I predict you
well i can go faster
i can predict further
i can go even faster
I mean, I dont read RoR for dem fights in raw, like most characters have barely noteworthy abilities. I read them for their emotions, and Adam vs Zeus has peaked in that regard

"I am fast"
"well i copy"
"well hold this 0.001"
"well i copy"
"hold this 0.00001"
"well i copy"
"hold this time stop"
"im fast"
I predict you
well i can go faster
i can predict further
i can go even faster
Sounds like hard copium.

I mean, I dont read RoR for dem fights in raw, like most characters have barely noteworthy abilities. I read them for their emotions, and Adam vs Zeus has peaked in that regard
The abilities don't matter, the art and the fight choreography is peak, so idk what you're snorting luv.

im going to work soon. i could make it now but i might not be able to respond until tomorrow

i just want a causal debate too irl life to hectic currently so just want a chill one lol

anyways it'll be Capricorn Shura vs Sion

warning my debating brain is only the size of a pea
Uuuuuh, wall of teeeext. Be right back.

My god, the art is tripping me outta this universe.

That's fair.

Sounds like hard copium.
The art and the fight, you mean the same 3 punches and tactics being thrown back to back? I see ya, go watch touka vs shizuku to know what good fights look like. Actually well written fights with depth to them.

The first 4 pages with Kojiro are already better written than the entire Ikki's character
"I'm a loser, and i lose, then i stopped losing"
Character depth be loike.

The art and the fight, you mean the same 3 punches and tactics being thrown back to back? I see ya, go watch touka vs shizuku to know what good fights look like. Actually well written fights with depth to them.
Copium levels increasing.

I can accept a lot of things about RoR, but good fights? NAAAAAH!

Also if you wanna say "RoR kojiro is different now so he's better than ikki" , then pull up where the arguments left off last time. Since it was Ikki that won, then debunk the winning arguments.

And yet, better than anything from Ikki and his verse
"And i know that because i've never read rakudai"

I can accept a lot of things about RoR, but good fights? NAAAAAH!

Also if you wanna say "RoR kojiro is different now so he's better than ikki" , then pull up where the arguments left off last time. Since it was Ikki that won, then debunk the winning arguments.
Lemme read through the thread then lel.

Yeah the arguments are the same but the consensus is bullshit.

The debate didn't even progress to any relevant extent because the guy who argued for Kojiro didn't respond to you're post. You're trying to argue Ikki is better than Kojiro because the debate is incomplete.

Lol

But let's try to keep things more grounded.

BTW, would improving an evasion and movement skill to the point of dodging through higher dimensions be a feat or nah? Since they're maneuvering in entirely new directions and stuff?
I doubt it. that’s The equivalent of someone moving like, to the left. It’s not especially skilled, it’s a just a size matter

Back