• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Warriors of Heaven and Hell: The Most Skilled on the Wiki!

The effect ikki has on skill debates what can i say.
More than ikki itself is just simply because you are trying to go above him and thus I need to defend Kouki (though the posts on the past thread should already be enough). Azontr also believe that Ikki is below Kojiro who currently is below Kouki (in the previous thread I think it was also decides he was below Kouki, though I'm not sure)

More than ikki itself is just simply because you are trying to go above him and thus I need to defend Kouki (though the posts on the past thread should already be enough). Azontr also believe that Ikki is below Kojiro who currently is below Kouki (in the previous thread I think it was also decides he was below Kouki, though I'm not sure)
I could get Kojiro above Kouki tbh but I don't wanna walk into that rabbit hole while I lack a sufficient amount of sleep.

I could get Kojiro above Kouki tbh but I don't wanna walk into that rabbit hole while I lack a sufficient amount of sleep.
Thousand Image Defense is below Mother analytical and calculation power though, and she had problems facing a super nerfed Kouku while also considerably faster.

As long as I manage to bully him into agreeing with me
Like that's ever happened.

He's really good but a lot of the stuff that he can do like Ning (gauging potential, use mundane items at weapons etc.) is achieved by the latter at a far lower threshold of sword skill than he is at this current threshold of sword ability.
And as I said there's still the best analytical prediction in the site, trackless step (the bane of every ikki vs thread) and other stuff to mention, and obviously the "even probability hax couldn't make him fail" stuff like that. Having to beat Ikki in a skill debate is horrendous cus there's just SO much to this guy. Half the novels are just skill feats for him.

(in the previous thread I think it was also decides he was below Kouki, though I'm not sure)
In previous threads it was decided that Ikki is #1, depending on how far back you go (before i left the site).

Last edited:
And as I said there's still the best analytical prediction in the site, trackless step (the bane of every ikki vs thread) and other stuff to mention, and obviously the "even probability hax couldn't make him fail" stuff like that.

In previous threads it was decided that Ikki is #1, depending on how far back you go (before i left the site).
After see his profile I still don't know of he have better analytical or calculation power than Mother, was problems facing Kouki even with all her advantages.

By that point I didn't joined the wiki and revised the entire Arifureta verse :V

Id like to see if Capricorn Shura has a possibility of entering a spot for Swordsman (or er maybe martial arts? you see.. his body is the holy sword exalibur)

giving a quick run down.

- All Saints are trained in every martial arts at a very young age including sword techniques like the Tararus Saint for example who doesn't even use a sword but incorporates the iai technique for his "great horn ability." Additionally, there is unconvential and additional pressure points on saints that spells certain death if struck. |||| shura is no exception to this.

- A Saints skill at adapting to an opponent is excellent. They just need to see a technique once and they can counter it the next time.

- Saints can additionally take brutal injuries and still continue to fight (which should already listed on their profiles) and shura is no exception to this either. He lost both his arms and his legs and was still using his body as the holy sword Excalibur to continue fighting.

- A true swordsman can predict up to 30% of oncoming attacks, but Roland could predict with accuracy greater than 90%. Shura countered Roland's analytical prediction with his eyes closed.

- even before that he was already doing a great job countering Roland's attacks that had Analytical Prediction involved with them. Some of these attacks were omnidirectional homing attacks and a Danmaku (should be in the link above)

- Despite Saints having mastered many different types of martial arts style. Shura still creates new attacks when fighting Saints from other worlds whom have seen many techniques to counter as they fought in many battles. The Gladiators are an excellent example as they are Saints from another world, and they went from World to World to conquer god knows how many other universes.

Edit: imgur messed up and made some of the scans in the links out of order. fack

Edit 2:

Adding more to Capricorn Shura here.

Capricorn Shura got stuck in a limbo state where he was forced to fight for eternity to save infinite worlds.

qBhbCsK.jpeg

無限に存在する「現在」を救う為永久に闘う「修羅」と化したのか?

Translation:
Have you become an ashura who fights eternally in order to save the
infinite worlds/presents(?)
Translated here

aj73jqV.png

無限に存在する多次元宇宙

その世界に広がる水遠の滅びの中で

別の世界の自分すら倒し

未来を変える道を探し続けた先に辿り着く境地

translation:

The infinite multidimensional universes.

In the perdition of the watery distance that spreads over that world.

I have defeated even my own self in another world.

The state that is reached when one continues to search for a way to change the future.

even fought other worldly variants of his own self.

So, he has a literal eternity/infinity of battle experience.

Analytical prediction wise. He's near 100%. He out scales someone who has ">90% accuracy."

Said Analytical Predictions involves predicting how the opponent will move

Both Roland and Shura go into it in detail on how they predict each other moves. Shura had to out predict the predicter.

Edit 3:

Shura was completely paralyzed from a brain injury that gave him vertical shock, but he was still able to counter attack despite being paralyzed

A bit of a continuation of the above. This was a counter attack to a technique he never even seen before. A technique never even used on him or anyone else. he had no knowledge on it but he already Analytically predicted it. He then reflected the technique back by applying the same technique the Titan just used.

on top of that, he even counter attacked while in a state of unconsciousness.

Shura also countered, blocked, and deflected an omnidirectional infinite attack. twice.

on top of that all saints possess the 6th sense. This Extra Sense is "instinct" allowing them to know of danger before it hits them. Instinct gets stronger the more experience one accumulates in their life.

Summary;

- All Saints are trained in every martial arts at a very young age including sword techniques like the Tararus Saint for example who doesn't even use a sword but incorporates the iai technique for his "great horn ability." Additionally, there is unconvential and additional pressure points on saints that spells certain death if struck. |||| shura is no exception to this.

- A Saints skill at adapting to an opponent is excellent. They just need to see a technique once and they can counter it the next time.

- Saints can additionally take brutal injuries and still continue to fight (which should already listed on their profiles) and shura is no exception to this either. He lost both his arms and his legs and was still using his body as the holy sword Excalibur to continue fighting.

- A true swordsman can predict up to 30% of oncoming attacks, but Roland could predict with accuracy greater than 90%. Shura countered Roland's analytical prediction with his eyes closed. he out predicted the predicter

- even before that he was already doing a great job countering Roland's attacks that had Analytical Prediction involved with them. Some of these attacks were omnidirectional homing attacks and a Danmaku (should be in the link above)

- Despite Saints having mastered many different types of martial arts style. Shura still creates new attacks when fighting Saints from other worlds whom have seen many techniques to counter as they fought in many battles. The Gladiators are an excellent example as they are Saints from another world, and they went from World to World to conquer god knows how many other universes.

- He has infinite battle experience from fighting (NOT FODDERS but high tiers) life and death battles in infinite worlds. This is basically saying he leveled up his skill infinitely by fighting infinite battles. honestly its probably uncountably infinite considering the verses cosmology but meh

- he can counter attack despite being paralyzed or suffering severe brain injuries, can be missing all his limbs except his head and still fight. he could have a freaking hole in chest and still fight on. He could be missing more than half of all the blood in his body and still fight on.

- His 6th sense gives him an advantage. It acts sort of like a spider sense. It screams "Danger" and tells him where the danger is, and how strong it is, and the best method to avoid it.

- He can copy techniques, and even counter said copied techniques instantly.

- He has also countered, parried, blocked, and deflected an omni-directional infinite attack
I created some more edits to Shura added some stuff in.

link to my comment

edit:

im not done yet. looking for the feat where he countered "infinite" attacks

Last edited:
BTW, I assume precog is excluded from comparisons?
Future sight is exempt as it is hax, yes. Unless the character in question somehow bypassed it with skill which, while dumb, is common throughout the site.

Future sight is exempt as it is hax, yes. Unless the character in question somehow bypassed it with skill which, while dumb, is common throughout the site.
What if something like a "6th sense" which in-verse is someting innate and built into the biology of all human beings?

its not exactly precog but its like "theres danger over there. get ready" kind of sense.

commonly called "instinct"

What if something like a "6th sense" which in-verse is someting innate and built into the biology of all human beings?

its not exactly precog but its like "theres danger over there. get ready" kind of sense.

commonly called "instinct"
That's a very common form of enhanced senses/instincts and I even highlight it as valid in the OP, but if it's biological and not created from one's own combat skill/ability, I don't know if it'd count.

That's a very common form of enhanced senses/instincts and I even highlight it as valid in the OP, but if it's biological and not created from one's own combat skill/ability, I don't know if it'd count.
It needs to be obtained through training. We don't give dogs sense points for their biology, but a human obtaining dog level senses through training is skill

Wouldn't fighting infinite battles and being forced to fight for eternity by extension also give infinite combat skill?

You trying to give Karna infinite skill from that scene in india lostbelt arent you?
no i was only Curious becuase of Shura.

he was stated to be trapped in a state where he was constantly moving between infinite worlds forced to fight for eternity

anyways. i need to leave soon so might have some fun with this tomorrow.

And as I said there's still the best analytical prediction in the site, trackless step (the bane of every ikki vs thread) and other stuff to mention, and obviously the "even probability hax couldn't make him fail" stuff like that. Having to beat Ikki in a skill debate is horrendous cus there's just SO much to this guy. Half the novels are just skill feats for him.
Zhong Yue proceeds to show him an even better Analytical Prediction. Beats him not only with skill but with MATH. Nerd skillz.

Eyy we got better things than perfect vision? Boot up.
He can predict what an opponent will do next by calculating the flow of their blood essences, the shortcomings of their skills, the positions of their Yuan Shen, the weaknesses of their mortal body, their movements, habits and their next points of attack as if he had gone through the same predicament thousands of times that he knew exactly what to do and where to move in order to evade the skills. Furthermore, he can predict through their personalities, thoughts, and even their instincts from dozens of foes at the same time and calculate the changes and results of hundreds of millions of skills at once.

He can predict what an opponent will do next by calculating the flow of their blood essences, the shortcomings of their skills, the positions of their Yuan Shen, the weaknesses of their mortal body, their movements, habits and their next points of attack as if he had gone through the same predicament thousands of times that he knew exactly what to do and where to move in order to evade the skills. Furthermore, he can predict through their personalities, thoughts, and even their instincts from dozens of foes at the same time and calculate the changes and results of hundreds of millions of skills at once.
Why does this sound so similar to Thousand-Image Defense.

Why does this sound so similar to Thousand-Image Defense.
Its reverse, Thousand Image Defense is newer while Zhong Yue is older. So Zhong Yue is the first thus TID sounds like him. But ZY's one is better as you need not only to visualize but also to compute each thing through math.

Basically prediction that sees all of the countless possibilities there are and then narrows it down to exactly only 1 possibility, in other words ikki knows exactly what, where, when and how someone will do regardless of anything. He doesn't need to see, hear, sense after perfect vision has kicked in because he already knows what you will do, where you will be how you will react etc which is different from Kojiro as he doesn't just see the possibilities then reacts based on what he has seen, he knows exactly what will happen.

It also is impossible to break out of, new moves, new options, new tactics even trying to act out of character don't work, because even "trying to act out of character stems from your identity", (because that's what perfect vision is, he understands someone's identity).

It's better than TID because it narrows down the possibilities, it's better than ZY because it doesn't stop at just "next move". It's everything they will do and have done (yes it works even for actions done in the past).

We went over a lot of analytical predictions back then, even RoR kojiro got smoked.
That was then, things have changed since then.

I don't really think there's a "best." Analytical Prediction on the wiki, they come in different forms and with different advantages. For instance Ikki's is very impressive when it comes to the speed it can counteract, however there are characters who have better Analytical Prediction in the form of how many attacks they can read ahead before they can actually happen.

For instance, Foresight users from Kengan Ashura have Analytical prediction that reads vastly above 100 moves ahead of time and have layered Analytical Prediction due to overpowering resistance to Analytical Prediction on that level.

Sasaki has Analytical Prediction that allows him to stay thousands of steps ahead of the opponent, and it can grow in Potency as he faced a God who also had the same level of Analytical Prediction and proceeded to evolve his Analytical further.

Back