• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wario vs Perfect Cell, Tournament Style

Let's pit up two different villains from different series, this time being Wario and Cell. Both will be in their High 4-C Forms, and speeds will be equalized. In addition, the battlefield will be the Cell Games Arena, with Cell Games rules being applied, which means falling off of the arena will qualify as disqualification. Lastly, neither character can kill each other, and the only means of victory is either knocking out the opponent, or by ringing them out. Who would win?

I'm assuming Cell is high-end for the calc on his page, which will give him a slight AP and durability advantage. Though it is negligible due to how small it is. Cell is more used to fighting, but he plays by the rules, always wanting a fair fight.

Wario, on the other hand, is a much more dirty fighter and will use any dirty tricks in order to get an advantage. And Wario's abilities do seem superior to Cell's.

Cell does have BFR, but he has to concentrate while making contact with Wario, which Wario definitely won't allow.

Now when it comes to knocking their opponent out of the arena, Cell will be harder to get out with his natural flight. Though Wario has flight through numerous items and power-ups and can even propel himself back onto the arena with his farts.

Overall, I'm leaning towards Wario for having better abilities and being a much dirtier fighter.

"Cell does have BFR, but he has to concentrate while making contact with Wario, which Wario definitely won't allow."

Why is this repeatedly brought up so much? If this was truly as much as a detriment as you guys keep making it out to be then Goku would've never done the Instant Kamehameha or spammed the IT against Beerus.

This is Dragon Ball Z, not Super. While characters in Super have basically mastered it, Cell has only been in Dragon Ball Z, where he was killed and never brought back.

Unoriginal Memes said:
Goku clearly had to concentrate for quite a while. It was not effortless and you can clearly see the strain in his face.
???

The "Concentration" was into the Kamehameha so that it'd potentially kill Cell, just as he would any other Kamehameha. Where did you get that Goku charged a Kamehameha and then was pouring a crap ton of concentration into doing Instant Transmission?

How can you prove to me he wasn't concentrating on IT. Anyways, that's only teleportation, and not BFR, which is what Cell needs to do.

Wario also has his won BFR and he can Mind Control Cell, even though he doesn't usually use it.

Unoriginal Memes said:
How can you prove to me he wasn't concentrating on IT. Anyways, that's only teleportation, and not BFR, which is what Cell needs to do.

Wario also has his won BFR and he can Mind Control Cell, even though he doesn't usually use it.
Dragon ball 402 3
Dragon ball 402 4
What concentration.

This is assuming that Cell isn't a dirty fighter off of the fact he followed a set a rules of a tournament he made. That he later bended because he was enjoying it, not to mention he purposely launched the Kamehameha while the others were behind Goku so he wouldn't dodge, sicced the Cell Jrs. on everyone, stole the senzus so Goku and Co. couldn't recover. He's far from a fair fighter.

Wario's a physical fighter as well meaning that he won't with hax, and even then the only thing that looks as if it would help is Time and Mind Manip anyway as Ring Outs are a wincon.

The dude literally gave Goku the opportunity to get a senzu bean because he wanted a good fight. And saying that he's more of a dirty fighter than Wario is definitely stretching it.

Cell's only real means of victory is BFR, because he isn't getting past Wario's Regenerationn. But even then, Cell never uses BFR in-character. While Wario doesn't normally start out with hax, he uses it more than Cell does.

For his amusement, not out of fairness as he proceeds to later on take them. And I never said he was, I said he didn't play fair which is apart of your argument and is contradicted nearly immediately by his actions and the context behind them.

He doesn't have to get past his regen only knock him out the ring which he doesn't even need BFR for, but it would certainly help. Cell literally used it to get back to earth and was only there to-

• Kill Trunks

• Incap and nearly kill Vegeta

• And have a Kamehameha off with Gohan.

He has only used IT to teleport himself, and not others. That was my point.

Wario has several methods of flight, and can also propel himself back into the ring with his farts.

And I said he doesn't need IT. It would help.

This is stopping Cell from from kiaing him into the ground or nearby hill like he's done with Gohan or using the Multiform Technique like he did with Goku how? Not to mention flight isn't always a "No Ring Out GG" Manuever as

-Goten has been rung out despite being able to fly

-Goku has been rung out despite being able to fly

-Tien has been nearly rung out despite being able to fly

-Cell himself even says at the rate they were going one of them was bound to be rung out, despite them both being able to fly, which is why he destroyed the arena.

Cell hardly ever destroys the ring that often in-character.

Wario's farts propel him like dozens of meters into the air. He can also continuously do that, or even do one right on top of Cell, sending him to the ground.

Cell hardly ever destroys the ring that often in-character.

......I never said he would, where did you get that I did from? And hardly ever destroys the ring? Dude the guy only had 1 tournament.

Wario's farts propel him like dozens of meters into the air.

That's not that impressive in a verse where people fight several to hundreds of kilometers in the air regularly. And again what is stopping Cell Kiaing him right back down with more effort so that he can't escape the velocity?

He can also continuously do that, or even do one right on top of Cell, sending him to the ground

Refer to above.

Isn't Wario Immortal anyway, so even if killing was enabled it would still be impossible unless he wanted to die? Or that very specific way in the game its from

Back