• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

War of the Wikia 3: World of Chaos

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Ok, since they weren't willing to fuse, if you force fuse them they will be an abomination. If they are willing, they won't. Also, without the original Public the fusion can't happen permanently." DarkMinority says

PublicMinority87 said:
"Ok, since they weren't willing to fuse, if you force fuse them they will be an abomination. If they are willing, they won't. Also, without the original Public the fusion can't happen permanently." DarkMinority says
We already tried it. Daniel says. And it definitely ended up like that.

DarkMinority smiles. "Like I said, they must be willing at first. Even then, since the original Public is in me, they cannot fuse forever, as Good and Evil Public were born from the splitting of Publics soul. The same goes for the new Public."

PublicMinority87 said:
DarkMinority smiles. "Like I said, they must be willing at first. Even then, since the original Public is in me, they cannot fuse forever, as Good and Evil Public were born from the splitting of Publics soul. The same goes for the new Public."
Then can you split your soul? Daniel said.

Godzilla was then starting to get very wheezy and tired. He could barely see as he then tried not to topple over. Then he heard Public and started to stumble over.

"Alright, I am teaching you all hamon. Dont ask why I am teaching you hamon because what if Dharkleem creates an army of vampires? Do you see a sun here? Its either that or I run out of this dimension and do an ex machina, so which one would you rather do? Learn hamon or have me leave. The second one may lead to death and you dont need to learn hamon, but its still good to have." I say

"I shall demonstrate, look at this frog on the rock." Public karate chops the frog, only breaking the rock. "Every living thingnthat isn't a vampire has it.

Godzilla was not very shocked as he didn't even get the plan in the first place. Maybe he should just give up. Or not try to win against such a foe.

I have a better plan. Shaggy said.

He came up to Dharkleem at %12.5 power, an aura forms around him and he says:

"This can go two ways, punk. One, you walk away, Two, I walk on your face."

He fired a big energy blast at Dharkleem.

>Has shown power to shoot multiversal size suns

>Public thinks i need to learn to use Hamon to beat vampires

LMAO

"Alright im teaching you how to use Tusk Act 4's infinite spin balls. However, I will also teach you how to throw 500 at once. I will also tell you 2 things: Hamon conducts through metal and oil best. These balls are made of metal. Another thing: Hamon works on anything. Imagine a ball with infinite energy plus hamon." Public says

Godzilla was still a bit confused, but he then started to stumble. He was very exhausted from all this leaning.

Public creates a dummy, then breathes in, then throws an infinite spin ball at the dummy. Public added hamon to it, and throws another. Then throws 498 infinite spin balls, each containing hamon.

I'm seriously dropping out of this school like I did from high school 8 years ago. Daniel said.

"Very well I am keeping the infinite spin balls." Public says stealing all of the balls.

Meanwhile, Good and Evil public come back with new stands: Good Public has Wah Platinum, Evil Public has Za Wario.

PublicMinority87 said:
"Very well I am keeping the infinite spin balls." Public says stealing all of the balls.

Meanwhile, Good and Evil public come back with new stands: Good Public has Wah Platinum, Evil Public has Za Wario.
Daniel says: Oh the Public's I wanted to fuse, welcome! Did you get new stands? I have one too! Let me show mine:

STAND MASTER: 『DANIEL』

STAND NAME:『KOOL-AID』

'Stand Master:' Public Kujo

'Stand Name:' Wah Platinum

Stats:

Power: S

Speed: S

Durability: A

Developmental Potential: S

Precision: S

Range: B*

(10m)

Okay. Me and Aruceid are gonna defeat Dharkleem with Shaggy by our side. Daniel said. You can keep training.

"Kinda"
OWO

I'm sorry, but I already have Marco.

; _ ;

Shaggy uses %31 of his power, shattering Rayo's Number^Graham's Number realities to make Overlord feel better. He then uses his power to restore the realities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back