• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

War of the Wikia 3: World of Chaos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Overlord775 said:
I feel better thanks to Shaggy

Now i know what to do

I go to Marco's location
Woah dude GEEZ! Marco says as Overlord is about to punch him. He then Karate chops him.

Public keeps crying, flooding the whole world of light and dark. "SHIIIIIIIÌIIIIIIIIIIIIIZZZZZZZZŹZZZZZZZZZZZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAÀAAAAAAAAA!" Public yells so loud the 4th wall shatters.

MaxForward said:
Overlord775 said:
I feel better thanks to Shaggy

Now i know what to do

I go to Marco's location
Woah dude GEEZ! Marco says as Overlord is about to punch him. He then Karate chops him.
I block the karate schop with a hyper punch.

I then try to grac Marco by the neck

PUblic goes into a corner and starts crying. He then yelLs

"SSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ┼╣ZZZSSSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!"

"This shouting of yours is a bit hurtful, mind you...gee, Hubert, this is worse than the great war." He said it, but just barely.

Evil Public and Good Public fight

"ZA WARIO" Evil Public yells as time stops.

Evil Public throws knives at Good Public "MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA" Evil Public says, throwing 150 knives.

Marco turns Overlord around to show Salad Fingers. Do you want to get creeped? He says.

"In the mid 1800s there was a race called the Steel Ball Run, and this one guy named Johnny Joestar had a steel ball that would never stop rotating around someone. I altered it and now the ball will just spin and not orbit, but will never stop. Wanna try to catch one?" I say

PublicMinority87 said:
"In the mid 1800s there was a race called the Steel Ball Run, and this one guy named Johnny Joestar had a steel ball that would never stop rotating around someone. I altered it and now the ball will just spin and not orbit, but will never stop. Wanna try to catch one?" I say
Requim Arrow >>> Infinite Spin

MaxForward said:
Overlord775 said:

Marco turns Overlord around to show Salad Fingers. Do you want to get creeped? He says.
"I've seen Tomatoes scarier than him."

I then try to grapple Marco

"I've seen Tomatoes scarier than him."

I then try to grapple Marco

Marco then punches Overlord again. He thinks about feeding him to Shaggy.

Overlord775 said:
I activate the Gaze of the Rose and stare at Marco
Marco asks Shaggy if he can turn Overlord into a 3 foot tall sandwich. Shaggy agrees, and uses a very small amount of his power to turn Overlord into a edible Jake Paul fan-sized sandwich.

Salad was just standing there, like some sort of a dork as he then looked at Shaggy and Overlord. "Heavens to Betsy, what's happening now?"

ÒÇîSTAND NAME:Za WarioÒÇì

ÒÇîStand Master: Evil PublicÒÇì

Ability: Aside from Warios normal abilities, Za Wario, like The World can stop time.

Stats:

Power:S

Speed: A

Durability: S

Precision: S

Range: B* (10 meters)

Developmental Potential: S

Christian Higdon said:
Salad was just standing there, like some sort of a dork as he then looked at Shaggy and Overlord. "Heavens to Betsy, what's happening now?"
This guy is just eating a sandwich. Marco said. I gotta reunite with Star right now!

MaxForward said:
He uses a teleporter he got from Quest Buy to go see Star again.
I use my type 3 acasuality to make my past self mess with the teleport and make Marco arrive in my personal universe instead

I use my type 3 acasuality to make my past self mess with the teleport and make Marco arrive in my personal universe instead

HOW DO I DEFEAT YOU? Then, he remembered. I CAN USE HELP FROM RICK AND HECKAPOO! he said excitedly.

MaxForward said:
HOW DO I DEFEAT YOU? Then, he remembered. I CAN USE HELP FROM RICK AND HECKAPOO! he said excitedly.
I my personal universe i am omnipresent, so i am everywhere.

I rip Marco's mind, soul and essance out of his body.

I my personal universe i am omnipresent, so i am everywhere.

I rip Marco's mind, soul and essance out of his body.

His conciousness remains, and he asks for help. He goes to Heckapoo's dimension first.

I one-way link my mind, soul and essence with those of Marco, so that i can manipulate them and experience what he experiences, but making the reciprocate actions not possible to Marco.

I then put back his mind, soul and essence in his body.

With the control now being mine I send him in the current location of Star.

Overlord775 said:
I one-way link my mind, soul and essence with those of Marco, so that i can manipulate them and experience what he experiences, but making the reciprocate actions not possible to Marco.

I then put back his mind, soul and essence in his body.

With the control now being mine I send him in the current location of Star.
Okay hi... So I'm dealing with this man named Overlord and he has taken control of me... Marco said. Then Overlord said inside Marco: Do you love me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back