• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

War of the Wikia 3: World of Chaos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Using my current control of Marco's mind i search for the most natural responce he would give if given said question and enact it

Overlord775 said:
Using my current control of Marco's mind i search for the most natural responce he would give if given said question and enact it
Marco tries extremely hard to return his mind back to normal, and succeeds.

Public accidentally spills coffee on the Revive Dharkleem and make him infinitely stronger than he was before button, it doesn't short circuit, in fact, it all lands on the button itself, but it is 5 kg of coffee, and weights the button down. It will take 10 anime seconds to work, but it will.

Inside Publics head he slaps Marco and Overlord.

PublicMinority87 said:
Public accidentally spills coffee on the Revive Dharkleem and make him infinitely stronger than he was before button, it doesn't short circuit, in fact, it all lands on the button itself, but it is 5 kg of coffee, and weights the button down. It will take 10 anime seconds to work, but it will.

Inside Publics head he slaps Marco and Overlord.
Oh god. Says Daniel, healed up after drinking G-Fuel.

Overlord775 said:
I regain control and make Marco's.body ask Star

"Do you want go do something ?"
Umm, this DEFINITELY is weird. She said. Are you sure you're not posessed or anything?

Overlord775 said:
"What makes you think that ?"

I make Marco's body respond with a confused tone of voice
Because the way you talk, the way you act, it's just setting alarms in my head. Something is DEFINITELY wrong with you. And I know just how to fix it. She aimed her hands at Marco: Normalio Returnia! Overlord's soul, mind and essence comes out of Marco's body, leaving behind a sick Marco.

"Ok, time to rewind an try again"

I activate Vive Memor Mortis - Acta Est Fabula

IEKxHz4

and rewind time back to the time before i sended Marco's body in Star's location

A button appears

"Public. Do NOT Push This Button -OL" Public reads, then pushes the button, bringing back Dharkleem at Shaggy >/= Dharkleem level.

SHEEN DO NOT PUSH THIS BUTTON-0
SHEEN DO NOT PUSH THIS BUTTON-0

MaxForward said:
Overlord775 said:
"Ok, time to rewind an try again"

I activate Vive Memor Mortis - Acta Est Fabula
Star uses Easy Peasy Time Freezy before you could do that.
I speed up my own time to infinity, nulling the time freeze, and try to time reset again

Star uses Easy Peasy Time Freezy before you could do that.
I speed up my own time to infinity, nulling the time freeze, and try to time reset again

That didn't work, you can only get time to start working again if you get Father Time to continue driving around and continuing time. And he wants to explore the world.

Overlord775 said:
I use brute force to move my own gears of time and re-start my own time.

i then try to time reset the universe again
You were under Dark Lord Shazen's control.

You were under Dark Lord Shazen's control.

Star asks Father Time to rewind to the moment she rescued Marco from Overlord's control.

Overlord775 said:
I overwrite father time's control over time and rewind time back to the time before i attacked Marco
Shazen stops controlling you. Enough of this puppet of mine, I'll set it FREE (Note: All of your powers came from Shazen)

Overlord775 said:
Good pizza
I start looking at the news on the TV
Suddenly the sweet smell of that pizza attracts spongeku square sayain

"DO I SMELL PIZZA!?"

(IM BACKKKKKK)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back