• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

War of the Wikia 3: World of Chaos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dharkleem has transformed all of existence into his empire, and our protagonists will have to band together to stop him. Above the clouds of the World of Chaos, Dharkleem and his master TheDarkMinority875 wait for a second confrontation.

Sans shrugs and looks around *huh where are the others *he looks at the others* *welp i guess i will help you all save everyone then...

Sans2345 said:
Sans shrugs and looks around *huh where are the others *he looks at the others* *welp i guess i will help you all save everyone then...
  • sans disintegrates*

Take that! Says the Star part of Starcuielic.

We need more power! But how are we gonna have it? Says the Daniel part of Starcuielic.

I supply the group with a type of energy called KANYE (Killing All New York Exterminator) which exponentially less-than-instantly multiplies their power [ENDLESSINFINITESPAM^^ENDLESSINFINITESPAM^^ENDLESSINFINITESPAM^^ENDLESSINFINITESPAM] fold every step of the way, with the special ability to dance very well, then run away to make more mextaeps.

Godzilla was then confused, but something started to play. Rob Zombie.

As it played, Godzilla got mad at Dharkleem and went up.

Supercalifragilisticexpalidocious said:
I supply the group with a type of energy called KANYE (Killing All New York Exterminator) which exponentially less-than-instantly multiplies their power [ENDLESSINFINITESPAM^^ENDLESSINFINITESPAM^^ENDLESSINFINITESPAM^^ENDLESSINFINITESPAM] fold every step of the way, with the special ability to dance very well, then run away to make more mextaeps.
Thanks. said Starcuielic.

MaxForward said:
We need more power! But how are we gonna have it? Says the Daniel part of Starcuielic.
Every single form of Public comes to attack Dharkleem. Upon this happening, the Diabeetus Army comes in to fight

Take that! Says the Star part of Starcuielic. We need more power! But how are we gonna have it? Says the Daniel part of Starcuielic.
Every single form of Public comes to attack Dharkleem. Upon this happening, the Diabeetus Army comes in to fight

Okay, this sounds like a great idea. Said the Daniel part of Starcuielic.

PublicMinority87 said:
MaxForward said:
Dharkleem raises his wings and tendrils as golden and blood-red portals appeared in random places surrounding him and dark and light false clones of every character in fiction come out of the portals and attack the Diabeetus Army while the infinite number of Master Hands and Crazy Hands descends from the sky to attack all the forms of Public.

The Diabeetus Army shoot Dharkleem with ballistas and catapults, while Doc Public spins his cueball revolver and shoots directly into Dharkleems heart.

Christian Higdon said:
Godzilla was then confused, but something started to play. Rob Zombie.
As it played, Godzilla got mad at Dharkleem and went up.
Dharkleem glares back and summons two beings. A light false character of King (Infinitely Double Downplayed) and a dark red puppet fighter Overlord with teeth.

This Overlord puppet fighter(who guards Dharkleem, by the way) is inhabited by the spirit of Deathlock.

Meanwhile, both Dharkleem and the King clone both glare at Godzilla.

Untitled presentation (26)
STARE INTENSIFIES

King
STARE INTENSIFIES

PublicMinority87 said:
The Diabeetus Army shoot Dharkleem with ballistas and catapults, while Doc Public spins his cueball revolver and shoots directly into Dharkleems heart.
The onslaught is reflected by Dharkleem's forcefield as he teleports away.

The cueball bullet bypassed the foccefield, then riccocced and seeked after Dharkleem, missing, and hitting, along with killig TheDarkMinority857 via an outlier I cant explain. But rather then them dying, they unfused.

PublicMinority87 said:
The cueball bullet bypassed the foccefield, then riccocced and seeked after Dharkleem, missing, and hitting, along with killig TheDarkMinority857 via an outlier I cant explain. But rather then them dying, they unfused.
TheDarkMinority857 =/= TheDarkMinority875

PublicMinority87 said:
You guys ok? Said the Star part of Starcuielic.

• Is revived by MaxForward in the other thread
BAZINGA

I then proceeds to use Infinite Black Hell Master Spark against Dharkleem

Overlord775 said:
*Is revived by MaxForward in the other thread
BAZINGA

I then proceeds to use Infinite Black Hell Master Spark against Dharkleem
Overlord is currently bound in chains of energy while his body is being used to create more puppet fighters.

Meanwhile, Dharkleem's shield reflects and then he proceeds to summon a puppet fighter Overlord who is almost skeletal and white with a sharp-toothed green mouth.

Godzilla, mad, decides he's had enough and teleports to where Dharkleem is. He was not happy. He would hunt this thing DOWN.

PublicMinority87 said:
Public gives Godzilla the diabeetus blade to cut up Dharkleem
Of course, he'd have to cut through the unfathomably infinite number of puppet fighter Overlords, dark/light false characters, Master Hands, and Crazy Hands surrounding Dharkleem.

PublicMinority87 said:
Public gives Dark the finger and self destructs.
Public died.

But theres more Publics
I steal a TARDIS and go back in time to prevent that from happening, and TheDarkMinority875 is formed once again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back