• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

War of the Wikia 3: World of Chaos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Overlord775 said:
I create a armchair and sit on it.

i then create popcorn and watch the fight between Good Public and Evil Public
Aren't you supposed to be fused with Star?

Overlord775 said:
A neutral Public happears out of the tall grass
Not like that! Daniel says, he then snaps his fingers.

Hey, I'm not feeling that great... Neutral Public says, dissolving into dust.

I will enter DarkMinority's dimension and learn the formula to a fusion like him. Daniel said confidently.

Let me just get my portal gun... Daniel said, reaching out to his back pocket and picking up a cool-looking gun. He aims it at a nearby tree and then a blue portal appears. Daniel and Aruceid go through the portal.

Overlord775 said:
I take out my tablet and look at the adventure of Arceuid and Daniel, while eating popcorn
Staverlord sees Daniel and Arcueid in a tunnel with lots of particles floating. Inside the tunnel, they see a big creature with wings, big sharp teeth and a long tail. It was the Great Dragon of Shazen.

Good Public and Evil Public fight each other eith heir stands, then they both are almost deas. They boh punch each other, temporarily killing them. The PublicvPublic law, along with all other laws, stop existing like dominoes.

I am not affects by the collapse of the structure of the universe, as i am not bound to it.

i then force fuse the bodies of Good Public and Evil Public.

Overlord775 said:
I am not affects by the collapse of the structure of the universe, as i am not bound to it.

i then force fuse the bodies of Good Public and Evil Public.
It ends up looking like a monstrosity. HELPUS Evood PubPubliclic says.

It ends up looking like a monstrosity. HELPUS Evood PubPubliclic says.

That's gross. Says Star inside Staverlord.

MaxForward said:
Meanwhile, Daniel and Arcueid use their combined powers to defeat the dragon.
They fought many beasts and eventually, they found a way to reach TheDarkMinority.

"It was simple, I trapped Public and Dark's souls together. Dark created my evil, Public created my cunning, together as an individual I am supreme. Public is pure, Dark is impure, mixing those 2 created evil out of Publics negative energy and darks positive, making me truly evil. They exist outside the fusion, as a fusion, and in my own dimension. If you force them inproperly it creates a monstrocity, especially, if tehey are force fused when they were split souls, they become an even worse abomination. If you tried it again it wouldn't create an abomination but would only work temporarily. they have to be willing at first. Something they never will." DarkMinority says

"Even if they were force fused willingly, they still would unfuse unless they fused with the other Public." They say.

PublicMinority87 said:
"It was simple, I trapped Public and Dark's souls together. Dark created my evil, Public created my cunning, together as an individual I am supreme. Public is pure, Dark is impure, mixing those 2 created evil out of Publics negative energy and darks positive, making me truly evil. They exist outside the fusion, as a fusion, and in my own dimension. If you force them inproperly it creates a monstrocity, especially, if tehey are force fused when they were split souls, they become an even worse abomination. If you tried it again it wouldn't create an abomination but would only work temporarily. they have to be willing at first. Something they never will." DarkMinority says

"Even if they were force fused willingly, they still would unfuse unless they fused with the other Public." They say.
Uhhh... Can you simplify that a bit? Daniel says.

@PublicMinority87

"Understood"

I then remember that Dharkleem is still alive, so I unfuse him and send the two halfes in two sepate omniverses.

Overlord775 said:
@PublicMinority87

"Understood"

I then remember that Dharkleem is still alive, so I unfuse him and send the two halfes in two sepate omniverses.
That was anti-climactic. Star says, infusing from Overlord.

Shaggy shows up 5 seconds later.

You didn't simplify it! Daniel says.

Overlord775 said:
@PublicMinority87

"Understood"

Dharkleem returns. HAH, did you really think we would go out that easily?

MaxForward said:
Overlord775 said:
@PublicMinority87

"Understood"

"No, i didnt."

• Ultra Intincts music starts playing

"No, i didnt."

• Ultra Intincts music starts playing
Shaggy attacks Dharkleem using 0.004852% of his power. It's very effective.

• Ultra Intincts music intensifies
Dharkon uses hundreds of thousands of Master Hands, all aimed at Shaggy. They become beams of light and they all go towards Shaggy.

Shaggy destroys all of them and protects every team member of his. And he does all that at %0.341 power.

MaxForward said:
  • Ultra Intincts music intensifies
Dharkon uses hundreds of thousands of Master Hands, all aimed at Shaggy. They become beams of light and they all go towards Shaggy.
Shaggy destroys all of them and protects every team member of his. And he does all that at %0.341 power.

Shaggy goes 0.5% of his true power and unleashes a single ki blast towards Dharkleem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back