• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

War of the Wikia 2

DarkNeon1994 said:
[Zero....because most people don't really interested to serious thread, that why. They would be interested if it is meme threads or user vs user threads.....]
I know... You already told me that.

LoX becuase there hasn't been in a single "serious" match despite all the shenanigans that went on. Granted, the page was even WIP-er than it is now and all but that's besides the point >>;

Here. There are a couple abilities that lack details though, as it's still a WIP, but I guess I can explain them in a thread if needed.

[Okay.]

Where we last saw him..

Godzilla had been taken to the dream realm.

And now...

The rift opened up, sending a knocked out Godzilal flying. He had just finished with Krueger and had fought some other character. He was out cold, before getting up and sort of muttering.

Christian Higdon said:
[Okay.]
Where we last saw him..

Godzilla had been taken to the dream realm.

And now...

The rift opened up, sending a knocked out Godzilal flying. He had just finished with Krueger and had fought some other character. He was out cold, before getting up and sort of muttering.
Ey. It's that dinosaur who can stomp HOSTLESS - where've ya been?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Asked Zero

Christian Higdon said:
Godzilla got up and looked upwards to the rift, showing that he dealt with something hard, even for him.
Are ya ignoring me, or can you seriously not hear me? ... I mean, I wouldn't be surprised if it was the latter given how tall you are.

Shouts Zero with a speaker he pulled outta his ass.

Godzilla could hear him alright. He nudged his head towards the rift, signifying that's where he's been. Though, not being able to speak hindered him.

Christian Higdon said:
Godzilla could hear him alright. He nudged his head towards the rift, signifying that's where he's been. Though, not being able to speak hindered him.
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOh, ok. What's your plan now then?

Godzilla didn't know what to do, so he waited there. Today wasn't his day. Back and forth, challenger after another. He was expecting a fight now.

Christian Higdon said:
Godzilla didn't know what to do, so he waited there. Today wasn't his day. Back and forth, challenger after another. He was expecting a fight now.
Well, ya don't seem to have much to do... Neither do I (I don't even know how I'm here - probably for plot reasons). So why not? I challenge you to a fight, fool!

Said Zero as he took a basic, run-of-the-mill boxing stance

Godzilla then got peeved. Another challenge. Okay, then.

The Titan went all out, spewing a whole lot of nuclear pulses while beaming him down with his atomic beam from his tail and mouth. He also pulled a Hanna-Barbara and shot lasers out of his eyes.

Christian Higdon said:
Godzilla then got peeved. Another challenge. Okay, then.
The Titan went all out, spewing a whole lot of nuclear pulses while beaming him down with his atomic beam from his tail and mouth. He also pulled a Hanna-Barbara and shot lasers out of his eyes.
Wha- NO! Said Zero as he got bodied by Godzilla's attacks, though managing to survive and whipe everything off.

... I was kidding! Sheesh. You're lucky I have Type 7 Immortality, ya know.

He said

Back