• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

War of the Wikia 2

"I'M DONE PLAYING GAMES, DRAGON. THE SMITING IS NIGH." He said, raising a sword. Just then, Auk grinned and laughed. "Pitiful. Do it." HOSTLESS was shocked. Did Auk Shivok, the embodiment of sinning, just beg for death?

"YOU'RE PLANNING SOMETHING."

"And you're right." While the Bear was distracted, Auk bit on his foot, watching blood flow into his own mouth.

"LEGGO MAH LEG, YOU DRAGGED ON SUNUVA B**CH!" HOSTLESS shouted at Auk, who just tore off his leg. He then bit into the stomach and ripped out the head through tearing the spine out from the stomach. He hurdled the bear's entire body, with him shouting. "CURSE YOU, AUK THE DRAGON PLATYPUS!" He then hit a tree all the way in New York.

DarkNeon1994 said:
[Woah, you scared...? Okay then...]
"Scared? Of course not. I have memes for days, and those can obviously protect me... unless you transcend the concept of memes... then I'm screwed."

"Welp, ya lost a member. Happy?" He asked Overlord.

"NO YA DID NOT!" HOSTLESS replied, still healing.

"Yes he did! And how did you survive?" He asked.

Godzilla had enough and sent the two across dimensions to argue. He was the only one here who couldn't speak and he was both angry and happy about it.

Godzilla sat there, waiting for some sort of award from anyone. He had to deal with a whole lot of other opponents and was getting tired of it.

Christian Higdon said:
Godzilla sat there, waiting for some sort of award from anyone. He had to deal with a whole lot of other opponents and was getting tired of it.
Here ya go, Godzilla. You get not one, not two, not three. SIX medals!
611Nvp-0wSL. SL500 AC SS350

DarkNeon1994 said:
[Godzilla, what are you doing....?]
[The Goku vs Godzilla thread is still waiting to you...]
Given that Goku vs Freaking Godzilla - two of the most popular characters in the history of ever, cannot be completed... how is any other non-meme thread supposed to end?

[Zero....because most people don't really interested to serious thread, that why. They would be interested if it is meme threads or user vs user threads.....]

Back