• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wall level evilness (Bondrewd vs Kirei)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bondrewd did deal with Precog users before and had no problems with them, granted they are not as dangerous as Kirei, but Bondrewd is not absolutly helpless against precog

Kirei needs to deal with Far Caress and Gangway to even reach Bondrewd. Far Caress being a gigantic bio blob that overpowers Kirei with their sheer mass and Gangway being a multirayed laser.

Add in the fact that Bondrewd can snipe the Black Keys with Sparagmos and Shaker or his Lizard Tail.

Looking at the rules mantra boosts are restricted but the mud isn't so that helps kirei as well

Paul Frank said:
Looking at the rules mantra boosts are restricted but the mud isn't so that helps kirei as well
The fights takes place in the Idofront (Made in Abyss location) and not in Fuyuki City, so no, Kirei does not have his Mud.

Naturally changeable if people think this makes it more fair.

I'll help out. Kirei seems to have most advantages based on the discussion-between-bumps above so I'll vote Kirei FRA for now.

I feel like this has gone on long enough... no? Perhaps you should just message knowledgeable members of the series / supporters of the series and see what they think?

Most Nasu supporter are already here tho. And you csn count the number of knowledgeable Made in Abyss user with a single hand lol

I vote for Kirei due to him being able to aim-dodge Bondrewd's main method of attack thanks to his precognition.

After grace ends, someone add this. I have no PC currently, so i cant do it myself

I can close it, I'll add it if it isn't.

I gotchu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back