• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wall level evilness (Bondrewd vs Kirei)

Status
Not open for further replies.

First_Witch

VS Battles
Retired
After catching up to the Made in Abyss manga, i needed to make this one~

Bondrewd vs Kirei.

Base for both, no Mantra boosting for Kirei, SBA but the fight takes place in the Idofront and speed equal and yada yada yada.

Subarashi:

Yorokobe: 5

The World is doomed:

At the naked eye Kirei seems more dangerous in melee combat. How do Bondrewd's powers works?

Bondrewd mainly uses Sparagmos as his weapon. Its basicly a lightsaber coming from his elbows instead of a handle.

Shaker is something he mixes in in his attacks. Its a compact projectile thrower that shoots stakes from his hand. The stakes are cursed and everything getting hit by them will suffer from the curse of the abyss. The effects are ranging from nausea and dizziness, intense pain, hallucinations and randomly appearing bleedings from everywhere on the body, to absolute lose of all senses of your body to even death.

Gangway fires a bunch of light rays that only damages the target Bondrewd focuses on.

Far Caress is a container containing a unknown life form and can be used in many ways, either to protect himself, to move like spider man or to catch and lock an target with its sheer mass and resilience.

While i agree that Kirei outskills, Bondrewd is not an slouch. Bondrewd survived the hostility of the Abyss and its life forms, had no problems dispatching dozens of assassins send after him and is reffered by other white whistles (who are the legendary heros of Made in Abyss) as a monster.

Ah, I see, however as single projectile do not seems dificult to dodge, even worst when the target has precog.

He can shoot multiple at once and from both of his hand, but i agree, it will not be easy for Bondrewd to hit Kirei with them. But the moment Kirei gets hit its pretty much over.

Actually, maybe scratch Shaker. I forgot Kireis resistances to the superior mud, he might resist the stakes. I say might and not outright will because the curse is only called curse. No one actually know what it is, so its a uncertaincy.

I think Kirei could take the cursed stakes' curse components. It'll still hurt though.

I'm not sure if Bondrewd, as dangerous as he is, has anything that Kirei hasn't deal with in some capacity before, and Kirei's experience and precog will help him respond and retaliate to his attacks, while he can pin him down with Black Keys and burst his organs with Bajiquan.

Promestein said:
I think Kirei could take the cursed stakes' curse components. It'll still hurt though.
I'm not sure if Bondrewd, as dangerous as he is, has anything that Kirei hasn't deal with in some capacity before, and Kirei's experience and precog will help him respond and retaliate to his attacks, while he can pin him down with Black Keys and burst his organs with Bajiquan.
So we will go with the stakes being Curse manip then? Gotcha.

Bondrewds weaponry should at least be able to catch Kirei offguard, especially Sparagmos and Far Caress. Sparagmos can extend to several meters and can cover everything around Bondrewd, allowing him to destroy the Black Keys. While Far Caress can be used with voice commands (And arguebly via though), for the case Kirei manages to pin Bondrewd. He can protect himself with them and could catch Kirei if rushes onto Bondrewd.

I would vote but I have literally no knowledge on either side

I don't know much about Kirei but Sparagmos can negate conventional durability; can Kirei evade those? If he tries to block them, he's going to get destroyed.

Yeah, he should be able to with his precog. His precog basically lets him aim dodge even attacks that he cannot percieve, just because he can tell where his opponents are aiming

Imma go with Kirei via precog dodging most if not all of the projectiles, and pinning his shadow. Kirei has resisted the far superior ooze of the grail as well.

In addition, Kirei is just generally more skilled all around. He has delt with matches where a single hit spells a loss for him before, and has various tactics specifically to deal with that kind. In the end, Kirei takes it high dif. It won't be easy, but it will be decisively in favor of Kirei most encounters

Thus, I vote Kirei

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back