• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vulture vs. Firefly (Battle of the Wing-Suit Villains) (Voting Completed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starter_Pack

The Forgotten, Yet Destined
VS Battles
Administrator
A train containing advanced tech from S.H.I.E.L.D. rolls by as a soaring creature ascends upon it from the sky. This soaring creature actually turns out to be the villain Vulture, who immediately gets to work cutting a hole in the roof of the train. Suddenly, before he could finish cutting through, an explosion originating from the locomotive causes Vulture to immediately abort just in time before the rest of the train followed suit. Considering the millions of dollars that was wasted for him, he scans the sky and notices another figure in the sky over the now-obliterated engine of the train, crooning about what he had done. Very angry about what had happened, Vulture rushes at the man, who barely evaded it, and the both of them prepared for a brawl.

In the blue corner, we have Vulture from the Marvel Cinematic Universe, and in the red corner, we have Firefly from the Batman Arkham series.

Arkham Origins Firefly Concept Art
MCU Vulture (Render)
-This is a battle to the death or incapacitation. No holds barred.
-Neither character are aware of each other beforehand, and there is no prep time.

-Neither character are allowed any outside help.

-This fight takes place on the outskirts of New York City, technically giving the home-court advantage to Vulture.

-Both competitors are at 9-A in this fight.

-Speed is equalized.

With all this being said, let the debate begin!

Vulture: 1 (HierophantDeluxe)

Firefly: 7 (AnonymousBlank, Crimson Azoth, ABoogieYesSir, Mr. Bambu, Schnee One, Zark2099, Jasonsith)

Inconclusive: 0

holy ****

This is actually a good match aesthetically, following

Not super knowledgeable on either so gonna wait for others

Gonna vote Firefly.

He has the advantage in combat being a top assassin that is used to fighting people, his suit grants heat resistance which is very useful against Vulture's Chitauri weapons that are clearly heat based, and he has more ways to attack with all of his weapons being able to one shot Toomes if they hit his body, and are still strong enough to damage his wings.

Don't think the heat resistence will be a major factor, as Vulture's weapons seem to more slice and disintergrate than straight burn.

Tentatively voting for Firefly as he seems to be more versatile

For now count me as a Firefly FRA, until something good pops up for homeboy.

Vulture's attack were less heat based and more energy based (sizzles and burns are the result of any beam of energy really), so it is a better to assume they can both one shot each other.

Vulture still has lack of experience though(He has never fought someone who has powers of any sorts before Spider-Man).

Techincally he can use his wings as shields, they have some decent resistence to them and makes firefly's fire based arsenal significantly weaker, but that's not in character for him.

I think fighting Spider-Man is a better feat than fighting Batman. Vulture's had some good combat moments, Firefly I am not so sure. I also think his alien disintegration tech seems to be much less burn-y and more dura negation-y.

So I'll stick with Vulture FRA rn.

yeah rn it's 5 for Firefly, and 2 for Vulture.

Yeah, that was my thought as well. What do you mean, which wingsuit?

He has two sets of wings in the movie I think, one with air seal used in the finale and one without any such mods, but they don't have any major differences anyway so it's a pretty pointless questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back