• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lacku

He/Him
Batman tries to bring Brainiac's invasion to New York City, but made the mistake of starting on the streets of Hell's Kitchen.

Both 9-A, Both are in-character, Speed Equalised

Batman: UchihaSlayer96, XSOULOFCINDERX, Arcker123, TauanVictor, Stillwinston, noninho, Sans2345
93c83bf95dad2595af00ab03d059aff65170dcf7.gif

Daredevil:
be52c288ebe5ea06038a6508589ab6a895e8b8ef.gifv

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Daredevil scales to or even above 0.079 Tons of TnT and Batman scales to 0.018929 Tons of TnT though he may be higher since he survived the feat this value comes from unscathed. Either way there's about a 4.17349041154x difference between the two.

In terms of raw martial arts skill, I feel like they're probably comparable tbh. Both of them are highly acrobatic, masters of stealth, highly proficient in a plethora of martial arts, can take on endless hordes of goons, etc. Even if one of them has an edge in skill, I feel like it'd just be nitpicking at that point.

Daredevil seems to be stronger, which is kinda wild ngl, but MCU feats/scaling goes brrrr I guess lmao. So he's got the AP advantage.

Obviously DD's sensory abilities are also pretty insane, and will help him see through any sneak attacks and what have you. It'll also render stuff like the smoke pellet rather useless, since DD doesn't rely on sight for obvious reasons.
But then again, the same goes for Bats given his Detective Mode, which will make it extremely hard to sneak past him. In addition to Batman's own Enhanced Senses, of course.

So in the end it'll likely be a straight up fight, in which I believe Batman will likely have an advantage due to his gadgets and ridiculous intelligence.

So, up close, Daredevil's AP advantage and senses will likely give him a bit of an edge, which will likely prompt Batman to momentarily retreat and regroup via his Grappling Gun. At which point he'll deduce that he needs to overwhelm and subdue (not kill) DD from a distance. He has many options here. He can use his electric gun, his glue grenade, his concussive grenades, his numerous Batarangs (which he spams in character to stagger and/or even knock out stronger opponents), his explosive gel, his bat swarm, etc. He could even summon the Bat mobile to ram into him, pin him down, electrocute him, or blast him with non-lethal rounds. He can also literally freeze him solid with the Freeze Blast. His options are kinda limitless tbh.

His grappling gun, cape, and Bat-Wing also give him far better verticality and maneuverability here, allowing him to better exploit his ranged options.

IDK if Batman has access to the Fear toxin here, but if he does, then that's another potential win condition. Although tbh, given who Matt is, and how strong his will is, I feel like he'll probably be able to fight it off eventually similar to Bruce. However, it'll still likely be effective long enough to give Batman a significant edge and allow him to subdue Matt.

EDIT: Just noticed that Batman's bloodlusted. Tbf, all that really changes in my assessment is that Bruce goes for the kill after subduing him, or outright goes for more lethal options like using lethal rounds and missiles with the Batmobile, or applies explosive gel on Matt. Maybe freezes him solid and shatters his body or something, idk lol.

Last edited:
In terms of raw martial arts skill, I feel like they're probably comparable tbh. Both of them are highly acrobatic, masters of stealth, highly proficient in a plethora of martial arts, can take on endless hordes of goons, etc. Even if one of them has an edge in skill, I feel like it'd just be nitpicking at that point.

Daredevil seems to be stronger, which is kinda wild ngl, but MCU feats/scaling goes brrrr I guess lmao. So he's got the AP advantage.

Obviously DD's sensory abilities are also pretty insane, and will help him see through any sneak attacks and what have you. It'll also render stuff like the smoke pellet rather useless, since DD doesn't rely on sight for obvious reasons.
But then again, the same goes for Bats given his Detective Mode, which will make it extremely hard to sneak past him. In addition to Batman's own Enhanced Senses, of course.

So in the end it'll likely be a straight up fight, in which I believe Batman will likely have an advantage due to his gadgets and ridiculous intelligence.

So, up close, Daredevil's AP advantage and senses will likely give him a bit of an edge, which will likely prompt Batman to momentarily retreat and regroup via his Grappling Gun. At which point he'll deduce that he needs to overwhelm and subdue (not kill) DD from a distance. He has many options here. He can use his electric gun, his glue grenade, his concussive grenades, his numerous Batarangs (which he spams in character to stagger and/or even knock out stronger opponents), his explosive gel, his bat swarm, etc. He could even summon the Bat mobile to ram into him, pin him down, electrocute him, or blast him with non-lethal rounds. He can also literally freeze him solid with the Freeze Blast. His options are kinda limitless tbh.

His grappling gun, cape, and Bat-Wing also give him far better verticality and maneuverability here, allowing him to better exploit his ranged options.

IDK if Batman has access to the Fear toxin here, but if he does, then that's another potential win condition. Although tbh, given who Matt is, and how strong his will is, I feel like he'll probably be able to fight it off eventually similar to Bruce. However, it'll still likely be effective long enough to give Batman a significant edge and allow him to subdue Matt.

EDIT: Just noticed that Batman's bloodlusted. Tbf, all that really changes in my assessment is that Bruce goes for the kill after subduing him, or outright goes for more lethal options like using lethal rounds and missiles with the Batmobile, or applies explosive gel on Matt. Maybe freezes him solid and shatters his body or something, idk lol.
I wonder if I should make Batman not bloodlusted so this is more fair because they’re pretty evenly matched, it’s just Batman’s gadgets are insane. I’ll count your vote anyways (and thanks for all the detail lol)
Batman FRA.
Your vote is counted

I wonder if I should make Batman not bloodlusted so this is more fair because they’re pretty evenly matched, it’s just Batman’s gadgets are insane.
Yeah, that'd probably be for the best, because Batman's lethal options are kinda wild lol. Especially if he decides to incorporate his vehicles into the fight. Matt would feel real silly bringing a couple of batons to a tank fight 💀

X-Ray Vision, Retrocognition, Analytical Prediction and Information Analysis (Initially he concentrated his senses to see through walls and other solid objects, though they didn't allow him to analyze information correctly, thus leading him to create Detective Vision, which can show perfect X-Rays, criminal databases, recreate past events, predict future projectile directions, detect sounds even when surrounded by walls etc.),

Please tell me this is not a standard thing Batman has in the comics lmao.

Batman FRA.
Counted
X-Ray Vision, Retrocognition, Analytical Prediction and Information Analysis (Initially he concentrated his senses to see through walls and other solid objects, though they didn't allow him to analyze information correctly, thus leading him to create Detective Vision, which can show perfect X-Rays, criminal databases, recreate past events, predict future projectile directions, detect sounds even when surrounded by walls etc.),

Please tell me this is not a standard thing Batman has in the comics lmao.
Pretty sure it’s just a Arkham Batman thing lol

Back