• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vtubers discussion thread

@azontr Play Blazblue. You can get the vtubers as modded color palettes if you want. 👀

@Shmooply implying you can't have fun playing fighting games with only 3 other folks? smfh

You can have Coco as a color palette for a character, one of them does dragon focused attacks.

Pekora update wouldn't come sooner, i'm so excited to see her lel, she will be a trap-gameplay style character for sure

And while we are still talking about Nijisanji downhill, peoples still claim Salome but really, what a massive achievement she had now? Every Holo members has got a achievements we didn't expect like Korone and Sega partnership, Luna and Yamaha partnership, LA concert, etc
The only thing Salome had was her massive sudden sub growth which Nijifans took it as their overconfident stock, but now she fall behind recently, honeymoon on her is over and she has less attention now

AATbylAAEhO6.jpg

Choco prove why she's based
Until this days, DbD dating sims was such of amusing yet briliant idea

The Nux situation really made me look at some of the VShojo girls from a different perspective ngl.
Only Silver that i still give her a chance, she's genuinely a good gal and her family is supoorting her and precious, it just that she can't hold her emotion and being carried away, youngster being youngster
Nyanners is eh but i still kinda sympathize her considering she has a very big hate cult, Vei......yeah, Vei has no hope, she's beyond help especially her re-debut as indie-Mythic Vtuber has sparked so badly on her purpose

The second guy is looks like he's come from older Tales game, which is neat to say
Another thing i like is that they aren't too bishy/fujobait in designs wise just like the Holostars compared to Nijisanji

looks more like a gacha character than a tales character if you ask me. Tales has more of a childlike artstyle

Don't be too hard on AnyColor. They need that sponsor money so Riku can buy a second yacht.
Please understand.

In all seriousness, this is so ridiculous. Lsanji strikes again.

I am still confused on how or why you're so fixated on making matches for a character who's far from optimal to use in matches.
I mean, you do you, don't get me wrong. But Suisei is among the least versus-friendly HoloGra characters with a profile so far. So the fact you somehow made so many Suisei matches baffles me.
That’s enough for now

I am still confused on how or why you're so fixated on making matches for a character who's far from optimal to use in matches.
I mean, you do you, don't get me wrong. But Suisei is among the least versus-friendly HoloGra characters with a profile so far. So the fact you somehow made so many Suisei matches baffles me.
I was able to because I simply clicked the 9-B category to find characters with similar AP/don’t have a lot of hax or skill that I got to worry about.

TLDR: I look at the AP calcs and the categories for 9-B characters (makes things a whole lot easier)

Back