• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

vtuber fights a messed up looking dog (hoshimachi suisei vs demodog)

demodog

Suisei hoshimachi: 6 (@ThePrimalHunter, @CurrySenpai, @Artorimachi_Meteoraft, @JustANormalLemon, @Joaco0902), @AThe1412

Rules:

Demodog key is used

speed equalized

no knowledge of each other

suisei is bloodlusted

battle takes place in hollywood from overwatch

they start 5ft apart

victory condition: death

Note:

If the rules have any bias. feel free to point it out and i'll correct it to make things more fair. (Just in case) (i want to make sure the fight is fair and there isn't any bias to either side)

Last edited:
as much as it pains me to say this, hololive girl has a massive LS advantage and can just restrain the demodog. the fact that it's basically shaped like a sausage doesn't help.

I mean, why would suisei use her LS against the demodog if she seen to prefere use her wapons for that? she never said something like "I will break your spine" the best we have as her as a fighter is agressivaly using a chainsaw as a warning and her using a flail

Demodog probable would outdamage her by atacking, but she probable can also trow a sushi at demodog mouth to transmutate It sine... his mouth is quite big

I mean, why would suisei use her LS against the demodog if she seen to prefere use her wapons for that? she never said something like "I will break your spine" the best we have as her as a fighter is agressivaly using a chainsaw as a warning and her using a flail

Demodog probable would outdamage her by atacking, but she probable can also trow a sushi at demodog mouth to transmutate It sine... his mouth is quite big
sushi is not standard equipment.

also you voting for her?

sushi is not standard equipment.

also you voting for her?
Well, It's not a optional one, It's only mentioned on her powers :V

Idk, the only thing I can mention is the pigs have no combat training as well, so her having weapons gives her a advantage... yee, guess I will vote for her sinse nothig stops the Vtuber on takig the chainsaw and chace the pig with It in front of her

Voting to the girl

Well, It's not a optional one, It's only mentioned on her powers :V

Idk, the only thing I can mention is the pigs have no combat training as well, so her having weapons gives her a advantage... yee, guess I will vote for her sinse nothig stops the Vtuber on takig the chainsaw and chace the pig with It in front of her

Voting to the girl
Lol, wrong battle, but yes, the chainsaw argument works here too

Seems like grace is over. Will add the match-up to the profiles.

Edit: Added the match-ups to the profiles.

Last edited:
Back