• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vtubers discussion thread

I know she has neat stuff, why do you think I managed to counter you with ease when you played her?
You are too weak, come back a thousand years when you're much stronger...
akuma-street-fighter.gif

or maybe next week because i have to get sweaty for a completely different game this friday and the weekends

I know she has neat stuff, why do you think I managed to counter you with ease when you played her?
You are too weak, come back a thousand years when you're much stronger...
akuma-street-fighter.gif

or maybe next week because i have to get sweaty for a completely different game this friday and the weekends
My god dont tell me you already clapped through the entire roster. Perfecting your ass yester...-today created a monster.

The mental damage when this was released was hilarious
But for me this song is very horny-bait, if i want a song that being horny but still maintaince the elegance and beautiness (basically crossing with Idol aspect), then i prefer Romeo & Cinderella

Oh boy, here we go:

I honestly agree with his conclusion on the last part of the video, Nijisanji Livers doesn't sound like a "Vtubers" anymore, they lost their magic
"What Nijisanji stand for?" quote is way more true than ever, it's like after their successful year in 2022, they lost the momentum so badly since then

Gist of the video? What's wrong exactly?
I only follow very few Nijitubers in comparison to how many there are.

I'm sorta aware they've been taking L's lately, but I don't think it's as bad as VShojo.

Gist of the video? What's wrong exactly?
I only follow very few Nijitubers in comparison to how many there are.

I'm sorta aware they've been taking L's lately, but I don't think it's as bad as VShojo.
Former Zaion completly nuked Nijisanjis repuation through her exposee doc. If only even half of what she claims is true, then Nijisanji is a horribly managed Company. Which was only reinforced by anonymous insider source claiming that Niji livers only get a whopping TWO % of their Merch revenue.

In contrast, Vshojos rep has been going up with Henya joining and 2 of their more "divisive" members leaving. Sure, the Nux thing, but that is, what, nearly 2 years ago now? Most people are over it.

The Nux thing is still a stain no matter how long ago it was, we're only here to hope that VShojo has improved since then but that's not really something we should do for corpos.

I'm too busy at the moment to delve into this current Nijidrama. Overall it sucks and needs to trend for a while so Niji may actually be assed to do something.

I believe the 2% merch revenue was confirmed beforehand by Mystra and a couple others.
What DN's video put into perspective, which I didn't know, was how badly managed Nijisanji has always been, even all the way back in 2018-2020. I wasn't even aware of the "Nijisanji Resistance" movement, initiated by the members themselves against their lacking management. That's a massive red flag.
Hololive also had many Ls in the past. But because Hololive had more western eyes on them than Nijisanji back in 2020, Hololive's Ls were more visible than Nijisanji's, despite Nijisanji having just as many, if not more, Ls in reality.

VShojo is still the one to take the blame for the most part with the Nux stuff. The toobers were mostly just trying to protect themselves or complying with what VShojo tells them to do. Though some of them really went around it the wrong way.

Hololive's fuckups that we know about aren't as bad as VShojo's or Nijis, even though some of them were pretty bad. At least in terms of pay, we can extrapolate from Calli's/Demondice's words that they probably don't have the same problem as Niji does.

Corporations ******* up is par for the course, especially for fletchlings with exploslive growths like Hololive. The thing is though that Hololive grows and learn from its mistake and that they try to remain close to the community with pro fanwork rules and communication. Hololive understands that they dont have to view its costumers as mere moneybacks and that the best way to earn a buck in this industry is to ensure that the talents are treated with respect and love. Because god beware the girls raise against Cover, everyone knows who the fans will side with

I still remember (and many people do) when Fubuki said that if Hololive forced her to say something she didn't want to on stream or Hololive was failing at taking care of them, she would quit the company. Looking at her personality and maneurisms over time, and how she doesn't shy away from doing things her own way, I believe her.
Fubuki's status within Hololive talents is akin to a beacon. She's extremely supportive of everyone, including Stars, goes out of her way to encourage or hang out with others, and is the reason Gamers exist, among other things. If Fubuki were ever to leave, an exodus can be expected. The fact she hasn't issued a single complaint since that time, is a good sign, I'd say.

I believe the 2% merch revenue was confirmed beforehand by Mystra and a couple others.
What DN's video put into perspective, which I didn't know, was how badly managed Nijisanji has always been, even all the way back in 2018-2020. I wasn't even aware of the "Nijisanji Resistance" movement, initiated by the members themselves against their lacking management. That's a massive red flag.
I'm in this rabbit hole since late 2019 so i'm a bit aware on the Nijisanji Resistance, tho that's mainly because Aqua and the others made a parody of Nijisanji Resistance on Minecraft, that's where i'm bit known over it
The Nux situation really made me look at some of the VShojo girls from a different perspective ngl.
That's why Nux content nowadays aren't that batshit insane as before back then, he even not that active in his main channel iirc

And honestly, this made me feels so freaking bad for the other NijiEN that i supported of, mainly Elira, Pomu, Selen, Rosemi, the whole Elythria Gang, Alban (even tho i'm not watched him so much), Maria, Meloco, and Kotaka, i feel like their talent potential are in the wrong hands
Same can be said on the livers that i supported in JP side, SukoTomoe, Ange, Delu, and the others that i can't even remember due of how oversaturted their talents are

Unless you are Luxiem/Chronoir/Salome, you will be neglected, there are some big ones too sure, but they are nowhere getting the ultimate treatment as those groups and Salome that i mentioned

tho that's mainly because Aqua and the others made a parody of Nijisanji Resistance on Minecraft, that's where i'm bit known over it
Minato Aqua? Now that's ******* funny.

Elira, Pomu, Selen, Rosemi, the whole Elythria Gang
SukoTomoe, Ange, Delu, and the others
These tubers are all legit in an oversaturated market. They honestly would probably do well even as independents, though obviously not as much since they can't carry on the same level of reach as Niji.

Maybe Yagoo's dream was crushed many times by his talent, but amidst all of that, he still fights for his flickering dream.

Not to sound too corpo and negative, but the whole thing with Yagoo is a masterclass of marketing. A corporate boss getting this much adoration, even if it's out of comical roots a lot of times, is crazy beneficial to the company image.

Lots of other Vtube agencies/companies have tried to emulate Yagoo but never really quite got it, obviously. Niji have their equivalent but nowhere close to Yagoo and I'm sure their internal situation partly explains that. There's also this smaller agency with a CEO that tries really hard to create a YAGOO image for himself and the vtubers employed sorta play along, but shitposting on twitter isn't what started Yagoo's popularity in the first place.

Minato Aqua? Now that's ******* funny.
Yes, ans Ayame as well, shit was hilarious back then but the real Resistance thing in Nijisanji was bad
These tubers are all legit in an oversaturated market. They honestly would probably do well even as independents, though obviously not as much since they can't carry on the same level of reach as Niji.
Yeah, being an indie is a good thing, sure there will be a lot's of burden on your shoulders to fo everything by yourself, but what you need is a smart thinking and a good way to planning your schedules and idea
There's also this smaller agency with a CEO that tries really hard to create a YAGOO image for himself and the vtubers employed sorta play along, but shitposting on twitter isn't what started Yagoo's popularity in the first place.
The only thing that i know was from Phase Connect, but it's been a while so i can't be misremembering lel

@Metalballrun Didn't Yagoo turn the entire laughing fest of Tempus’ first visual debut into a genius marketing ploy with the whole Magnation meme that was happening?

IIRC yeah. Yagoo pretty much rides on almost anything the vtubers do so long as it's not something unmanageable or an actual mistake that's detrimental to the company.
Yagoo and Hololive knows how things can blow up and gain momentum from memes and shitposting since that's how Yagoo himself came to being as a public persona.

Practically channeling his inner Christopher Nolan Bane with the memes.

On a side note, I fought Shmoopy on Idol Showdown and I bodied his ass even when he had a top tier :cool:

Back