• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
pig

suisei 3 (@JustANormalLemon, @Artorimachi_Meteoraft), @H3110l12345I20

pig is around 4981458.84 joules

Suisei is 896, 500 joules

rules

royal guard pig used

speed equalized

no knowledge of each other

bloodlusted suisei

they start standard melee range

battle takes place outside the front of 4 privet drive from harry potter

Victory Conditions: Incapacitation or death

Note:

If the rules have any bias. feel free to point it out and i'll correct it to make things more fair. (Just in case) (i want to make sure the fight is fair and there isn't any bias to either side)

Last edited:
i just gave a look at the Vtuber calc... she is 896500 joules, not 896,500 joules...
Same thing lol.

4981456.84/7.5 is 664194.512 J. 896500 is 896,500. You don't need the comma unless you're in for grammar/organization.

The Vtuber could trick the pig into eating her sushi if she has prep & some form of a chance even if the pig could one-shot. But that will only happen if the AP gap was larger & the OP looks back at the current battle conditions.

Same thing lol.

4981456.84/7.5 is 664194.512 J. 896500 is 896,500. You don't need the comma unless you're in for grammar/organization.

The Vtuber could trick the pig into eating her sushi if she has prep & some form of a chance even if the pig could one-shot. But that will only happen if the AP gap was larger & the OP looks back at the current battle conditions.
yeah no one is one shotting anyone here

If she has sushi she stomps, pigs will stop whatever they are doing to eat food from the ground, just havig food alread would distract the pig

Well, It's not a optional one, It's only mentioned on her powers :V

Idk, the only thing I can mention is the pigs have no combat training as well, so her having weapons gives her a advantage... yee, guess I will vote for her sinse nothig stops the Vtuber on takig the chainsaw and chace the pig with It in front of her

Voting Vtuber

This should work for the royal guard pigs too sinse even trough they theorically have more traning, they still basically fight the same way

But sinse their weapon extended meele range this should give susie more trouble. Any way votig V

Same thing lol.

uuuuuum, the one shot division doesn't work like that. unless survivors are casually one shoting pigs with this AP. the gap is supposed to look like this: 4981456.84/896500 is 5.55656089 times difference. big gap but not a one shot.

uuuuuum, the one shot division doesn't work like that. unless survivors are casually one shoting pigs with this AP. the gap is supposed to look like this: 4981456.84/896500 is 5.55656089 times difference. big gap but not a one shot.
That's the point of the post, though I don't know what you're interpreting here or how you got to said conclusion.

1: I just implied in the post that the AP gap isn't big enough.
2: Even with the knowledge that the players in Don't Starve don't one-shot pigs & your math, that doesn't change my intended point that the AP gap isn't 7.5 times or over. 664 thousand J is under 897 thousand J. In order for it to be a one-shot, the pig would need to be casually one-shotted at it's AP or the Vtuber would have to be under 664 thousand J in AP. (rounding at the thousands place btw)

Guys this is the same thing as the other matches. Susy stomps with the cardboard train so unless we can find an answer none of her matchups work (when she is bloodlusted)

Last edited:
Guys this is the same thing as the other matches. Susy stomps with the cardboard train so unless we can find an answer none of her matchups work (when she is bloodlusted)
She can't fight while holding the carbord train at the same time trough sinse she need to be holding It with both hands to use It

she doesnt do it IC. I am done with this character I have no idea why you keep spamming them when they seem to not work in vsbattles
How was I supposed to know I made these matches that got added before I knew about that and goldenscorpions doesn’t give a **** now

Back