• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vsbattles ultimate admin showdown!!! The Lewd King vs The rebellious Weekly!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for reminding us that this is not WF vs 1440 but really WF vs the Brothers Death with these pictures.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Thanks for reminding us that this is not WF vs 1440 but really WF vs the Brothers Death with these pictures.
Smug homura by poppage-db4r2xr

Anyway I'm gonna say lolnull until Weekly comes in claiming that the Brothers Death nullify that or something.

Ok seriously speaking i'd vote 1440, don't know how WF is going to get past Type 8 and 1440 has the bag which he can get clean win from or hitting him with the spear which could one shot WF

He can just by nullifying everything 1440 does and leave him there. Or BFR. Or many things, really.

Also I don't want to get too controversial, but given that WF has the equivalent of High-Godly, I'm not sure sheer AP can bypass his regen.

@Saikou Please show me where WF has shown to be capable of nulling tier 1 powers

The brothers would bring him back from BFR

1440 has the bag as mentioned above, he doesn't need to directly kill him. Also for BFR i'd like to know which range he is going to be moved too, because the Brothers Death would most likely move him back to earth

He doesn't need to. 1440 isn't Tier 1. He's a Tier 7 who can pick up and use Tier 1 weapons. Simply preventing him from using them is gonna be enough.

You mean his thing that lets him do 7-C stuff? The thing that wouldn't ever hurt a 3-A Yeah...

Old man reduced to a vegetable via not being able to do anything (WF's power null preventing movement) = win.

Doesn't help that WF can just BFR the old man to the middle of a city where the Brothers Death won't bother him and win.

Yes, the tier 1 causality manip that has caused the instant death of people around him. The causality manip that would in fact hax a 3-A to death via death hax. Yeah.

Actually no its not because preventing him from moving doesnt disable his causality hax

That's a whole load of things that aren't on his profile or at least aren't explained. If it hasn't shown the ability to death hax a 3-A with Mid-Godly regen and nonexistent physiology you can't assume it can just because "lol 1-B".

@Saikou Its not the source, its literally the brothers themselves, as in the Brothers can directly affect people. 1440 even acknowledges this in his article and tales

Define "Comes from the Brothers Death".

They made him unlucky and turned him into a magnet for disasters, right?

@Kalt Thats a very barebones description. They banned him from death, directly control where he is and where he goes in the world, made it so that he ends up destroying everything he is near, and often directly interfere in the 3-D world by doing things like death-touching people who would prevent 1440 from going somewhere or doing something.

The way you word it very much seems like just a fancy way of saying that it's their powers doing that.

But again, even if a deity does something by their own power doesn't mean that the potency of that power is always 1-B.

And again, none of this is on his profile. Even if you say "But it's outdated" it's still not there. Have it added before pulling it up in VS Threads.

Doesn't help that 1440 certainly does not just passive 1-B everything around it. If WF PN and BFR 1440 somewhere it doesn't mean that he will get 1-B'd, since his death wouldn't actually help the Brothers with their plan at all (outside of killing more people).

It IS their powers doing that

The Brothers would bring 1440 back from being BFRed

Im tempted to make a ban on 1440 as well as his profile needs serious work like 682

Power null would in fact stop 1440 from moving and using his weapons but doing so gets WF death touched by the Brothers

The Brothers would being 1440 back if he tried to BFR him

@Weekly I dont usually remove votes from the vote count unless the person voting changes their opinion based on arguments. Which this is the case.

WF: 1

1440: 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back