• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yeah, Weekly confirmed it.

No way Jericho is winning this.

If this was video game Jericho, he'd fair much better...

Pika and I will take the L on this one lmao
Puts on Bad David Attenborough impression

And now watch, as the cornered debater, realising his favourite character stands little chance, deploys his most shameless tactic,
arguing said character gets stomped
Genuine question: Will Jericho be able to catch Eren?

Can someone answer this for me before I vote?
Uh? How is he going to catch up to him? The manuver gear helps him travel way, way faster than his physical speed, which stays consistent in speed equalized.

So no.

Jericho wincon is wrestling him and winning through lifting strength.

Yes but if Eren can get away any time he pleases with his ridiculous mobility advantage, a AND has regen to remove any damage Jericho manages, then surely his “wincon” isn’t actually achievable?

I'll vote Eren on the fact that Jericho's Social Influencing is his best chance of winning (though I'm sure @Phoenks will disagree with that).

Eren FRA
And even then Eren has training specifically meant to deal with larger, stronger opponents so he may not even be guaranteed to win that
Jericho has dealt with opponents bigger than him as well. That's really not all that impressive. In CQC H2H, Jericho would have the advantage. Eren's speed/mobility is the only thing that gives him the win here.

His wincon is definitely achievable, considering early Eren isn't the most practical. He'll probably end up charging headfirst into Jericho in some situations, which can end pretty badly.

His wincon is definitely achievable, considering early Eren isn't the most practical. He'll probably end up charging headfirst into Jericho in some situations, which can end pretty badly.
Jericho will have to hit his finishing move (Codebreaker) as quick as possible. Either that, or he puts Eren in a submission hold.

SL works as well.

I'll vote Eren on the fact that Jericho's Social Influencing is his best chance of winning (though I'm sure @Phoenks will disagree with that).

Very happy you didn't bring that up because I would have to destroy you. WWE social influencing is minor!!

Also lol, you think he can social influence Eren? One of the most headstrong people in manga?

Jericho's Social Influencing is his best chance of winning
How so? Not only does Chris know nothing about Eren beforehand but Eren is basically the most stubborn character in the series. It literally took a guy kidnapping him, chaining him up in a cave, threatening to use him as a human sacrifice, and then detailing how Eren's entire lineage is the reason why his country is the way that it is to get him to question his goals.

How so? Not only does Chris know nothing about Eren beforehand but Eren is basically the most stubborn character in the series. It literally took a guy kidnapping him, chaining him up in a cave, threatening to use him as a human sacrifice, and then detailing how Eren's entire lineage is the reason why his country is the way that it is to get him to question his goals.
I didn't know this prior relax lol

Though not knowing someone prior to a fight doesn't mean you can't influence them. Someone like a Yor Briar or Violet Evergarden won't be that hard to manipulate (both have terrible social skills, and Yor is pretty easy to fool or lie to).

I didn't know this prior relax lol

Though not knowing someone prior to a fight doesn't mean you can't influence them. Someone like a Yor Briar or Violet Evergarden won't be that hard to manipulate (both have terrible social skills, and Yor is pretty easy to fool or lie to).
All good lol

But yeah, some characters are easier to influence than others, just that Eren is not one of those characters

Jericho puts Eren on the List of Jericho and erases Eren from existence FRA
thanos-memoji.gif

Back