• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Lesnar: 796.1 KJ
Jericho: 796.1 KJ

Reiner: 324.38 KJ
Annie: 324.38 KJ

Lesnar and Jericho hold a 2.45x AP advantage.

Both are soldiers
  1. Reiner is capable of carrying this small titan/monster and throwing him, While Annie can defeat Eren is seconds.
  2. Annie stated she learned some fighting technique from her father too and being a soldier can defeat these street thugs. (Aside from this there is NO real MMA or Martial Art style these characters used just standard soldier training.)
Don't know how the standard military technique was in 1920-40s which appears to be where Attack on Titan is set in based off of it's primitive look and lack of technology as blimps as still being used by soldiers in their timeline.

Last edited:
Both are soldiers
  1. Reiner is capable of carrying this small titan/monster and throwing him, While Annie can defeat Eren is seconds.
  2. Annie stated she learned some fighting technique from her father too and being a soldier can defeat these street thugs. (Aside from this there is NO real MMA or Martial Art style these characters used just standard soldier training.)
Don't know how the standard military technique was in 1920-40s which appears to be where Attack on Titan is set in based off of it's primitive look and lack of technology as blimps as still being used by soldiers in their timeline.
Annie somehow knew muaythai too from her stance. (Thailand exist in Attack on Titan lol)

WWE setting fiction was kind of Diffrent than Titan try to eat you

so yes no matter how strong both brock lesner & Chris was , They still cant fight Reiner & annie due to real fight setting.

In WWE still had DQ Rule or dont allow some attack in fiction even they alway break the rule as possible.

the way they fight still limit compare to attack on titan military and will get kick or low blow as possible

imagine writer of attack on titan will let both lose to WWE even equal speed lol

They still cant fight Reiner & annie due to real fight setting.

In WWE still had DQ Rule or dont allow some attack in fiction even they alway break the rule as possible.
Real fight setting is irrelevant this is vsbattle match up
They are not limited to any in ring style at all,
The are fully free to utilize their powers and abilites this isn't a WWE match with the said rules.
Lesnar should be physically above Reiner as he can rip car doors open with ease and defeated and physically comparable to Bobby Lashey and Braun Strowman who can throw car and ambulannnce) and can snap peoples arm using Kimura lock Reiner and Annie have never dealt or utilized such combat techniques.

Real fight setting is irrelevant this is vsbattle match up
They are not limited to any in ring style at all,
The are fully free to utilize their powers and abilites this isn't a WWE match with the said rules.
Lesnar should be physically above Reiner as he can rip car doors open with ease and defeated and physically comparable to Bobby Lashey and Braun Strowman who can throw car and ambulannnce) and can snap peoples arm using Kimura lock Reiner and Annie have never dealt or utilized such combat techniques.
WWE still have Human weakness so Low Blow & Kick to the groin would be in Favor of Military Hand to hand combat.

Reiner has never used such tactics as low blow as far as I remember in fight and Lesnar was barley harmed by Low blow he got up immediately and won.
Even they hit it'll do minor damage and as shown Lesnar is capable of getting right back up, Reiner and Annie doesn't have finishers or proper damaging moves, Meanwhile Lesnar and Jericho with their F-5 and CodeBreaker does high damage as Finishers in Pro Wrestling does higher Damage.

Both are soldiers
Keep in mind that Annie and Reiner were both part of an elite unit so their training was above that of the conventional army.

That is true but my main argument is they lack the moves displayed by Lesnar, Jericho as well as Lifting Strength and AP.

Both Jericho and Brock have decades of experience in wrestling, and they have far more techniques.

They also hold the LS and AP advantages here.

Imagine Both train to kill Titan in that Universe
Brock Lesner go to MMA before so that Possible (Charge like a Bull fast like a Cat)
Chris fight zombie before so Titans is Nothing new to him. (He Can adapt)

WWE Isekai to Attack on Titan and Train to fight Titans Event to save humanity: (Vote)

Eren said hi to Brock Lesner and Train with him

Eren Remember Brock Lesner technic and Use Super Speed tackle in Titan form.

Titan Eren will faster than before with Chris Jerico Tecnic.

Eren : Brock Senpai ! Chris Senpai!

I wonder why nobody has brought up the regeneration factor
I think I did (correct me if I'm wrong).

While Low-mid would definitely be hard for Brock and Jericho to do any significant damage to either Reiner or Annie, people with Low-mid can still get KO'd, so Jericho or Brock using holds to make Reiner or Annie pass out is certainly a viable win con.

While Low-mid would definitely be hard for Brock and Jericho to do any significant damage to either Reiner or Annie, people with Low-mid can still get KO'd, so Jericho or Brock using holds to make Reiner or Annie pass out is certainly a viable win con.
Nah nobody did, but that’s fine.

It’s going to be exceptionally harder to knock someone out with regeneration, especially them. From what we’ve seen Reiner has only been knocked out from excessive transformation into a Titan and being beaten to hell and back by Eren (with very little will to live). Also when he transferred his consciousness (both times, once stabbed through the neck and the other with his head blown off). Annie on the other hand was chocked out, which:

1. Almost never happens at the beginning of a fight.

2. Happen when the opponent has been whittled down through the course of the fight, which will take MUCH longer to do since they have regeneration.

Nah nobody did, but that’s fine.

It’s going to be exceptionally harder to knock someone out with regeneration, especially them. From what we’ve seen Reiner has only been knocked out from excessive transformation into a Titan and being beaten to hell and back by Eren (with very little will to live). Also when he transferred his consciousness (both times, once stabbed through the neck and the other with his head blown off). Annie on the other hand was chocked out, which:

1. Almost never happens at the beginning of a fight.

2. Happen when the opponent has been whittled down through the course of the fight, which will take MUCH longer to do since they have regeneration.
So, what can Reiner and Annie do to Jericho and Brock then?

Regen dont help about oxygen from submission Right? And Regen was Connect to the Brain so if the The brain was destroyed....

So, what can Reiner and Annie do to Jericho and Brock then?
I’m not familiar with WWE but I’m pretty sure this is going to be a clear cut slug fest or a straight up brawl.

I think regeneration is an incredibly useful ability that can heavily make up for the skill gap, which I imagine to not be huge.

Last edited:
Back